What's new

Russia says Chinese arms better than Russian arms

Sino i will answer some of your fanboy claims tomorow.

If our shipbuilding is a joke than Chinas' is an even bigger joke considering it purchased the MGK-335 sonar, M2EM three-dimensional radar, Mineral ME (Bandstand) tracking radars and the RMR90 missile guidance tracker-illuminator for the SAN-7 Rif-M Shtil surface-to-air missile (SAM). How many more systems will you buy so you can make copies? And last i checked Russia still constructs large ships and submarines.

Back to the topic, where is the sourse that says Russia has no plans to build 'supercarriers'.

Both Russia and China are no joke. We appreciate the Russian friendship and your country's willingness to sell us technology.
China will always take Russia seriously and in return, I hope you will respect the way we joke with the toys.

Both Russia and China are no joke. We appreciate the Russian friendship and your country's willingness to sell us technology.
China will always take Russia seriously and in return, I hope you will respect the way we joke with the toys.

I know the opinions of a few ill informed Chinese fanboy power ranger joker clowns don't reflect how all Chinese are.

Keep what to ourselves? It was China that purchased the systems and then copied them according to the original designer.

Sorry the 054 frigate upgrade deal was in 2007 and China just recently ordered and received anti submarine helicopters, and again answer my question.

The helicopter, we admit, is a major weakness. However, the 054 frigate is completely indigenous. All systems are produced in China. Though some have been inspired by foreign designs, the fact remains, it doesn't matter who designs it, it matters who has the designs and who can produce the designs.

Type 054A frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Type 381 Radar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Initially, many have confused the "Sea Eagle S/C"(Type 382) installed on newer Chinese warships with the Russian 'Top Plate' (MR-760) or it's copy, but with closer examination of the photos of both radar showed detailed differences, which link it to the "Type 381 radar" rather than the 'Top Plate' (MR-760).

The 052C, a far better ship, is almost completely indigenous, with all systems (except engines) both designed and produced in China.

Type 052C destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, if Russia can build a Nimitz class carrier, then the pig can fly. :rofl:

Drinking too much Vodka must have pumped up your brain, huh? :lol:

The helicopter, we admit, is a major weakness. However, the 054 frigate is completely indigenous. All systems are produced in China. Though some have been inspired by foreign designs, the fact remains, it doesn't matter who designs it, it matters who has the designs and who can produce the designs.

Initially, many have confused the "Sea Eagle S/C"(Type 382) installed on newer Chinese warships with the Russian 'Top Plate' (MR-760) or it's copy, but with closer examination of the photos of both radar showed detailed differences, which link it to the "Type 381 radar" rather than the 'Top Plate' (MR-760).

The 052C, a far better ship, is almost completely indigenous, with all systems (except engines) both designed and produced in China.

Only the early Type 052C ships used the Ukrainian engine, but late ships gonna use the indigenous engine. Even the most Anti-China source like Kanwa said so.

The Severnoye Design Bureau equiped the 054 frigate in 2007

Drinking too much Vodka must have pumped up your brain, huh? :lol:

I don't drink anything forms of alcohol, but thanks for the classy stereotype.

So Type 052C and Type 054 are Russian designed ships?

Then tell me why none of them looks like the ghetto ships of your Russian style? :devil:

b7568.jpg

type-054.jpg

Now this is your ghetto ships, don't confuse it with ours. :argh:

sovremenny_class_l1.jpg

I know. If Russian military technology is so "good" then why does Russia want French Technology ? :

For evaluation, which is reasonable considering even the US uses forign equipment and even components. The other major reason was because of Georgia, Russia urgently wanted something such as the Mistral, the Mistral allows flexibility in troops landing by acting as a medivac, allows mass troop movement, armor movment and arial suport. The Mistral is nothing special, it would just take years to design something similar, built or modify a port, set up logistics, construct, and comission, it's faster to just buy it.

"Evaluation" purpose, huh ? If China did the same then Russia would claim that China is "stealing" technology and not evaluating the hardware, right ?

Well ground force modernisation is taking place faster than air and naval modernization are. Type 99 tanks came out two decades ago and China's mobile artillery and rocket launchers are considered some of the best in the world.

Sino i will answer some of your fanboy claims tomorow.

If our shipbuilding is a joke than Chinas' is an even bigger joke considering it purchased the MGK-335 sonar, M2EM three-dimensional radar, Mineral ME (Bandstand) tracking radars and the RMR90 missile guidance tracker-illuminator for the SAN-7 Rif-M Shtil surface-to-air missile (SAM). How many more systems will you buy so you can make copies? And last i checked Russia still constructs large ships and submarines.

Back to the topic, where is the sourse that says Russia has no plans to build 'supercarriers'.

u r so easy to get offended`what chinesetiger say about Chinese ship building is better than russia is true, he came out with bit bitter may, u can research it. all the major shipping companies placed order for meg ton oil tanks or hig tech see platforms, u think just for the price? nope, its all about industrial capability and quality.

shipping companies dont spend 100 million pounds for 'junks'

in terms of building supercarriers, again, the Soviet Union didnt built it and its very unlikely russia is going to do with its own. after the cold war there was a 20 years of R&D void for russian navy industry. even Russia starts now, its going to take at least decades to build one. as u know it perfectly well new advanced weaponary needs decades of accumulated eperiences and research ground

u r so easy to get offended`what chinesetiger say about Chinese ship building is better than russia is true, he came out with bit bitter may, u can research it. all the major shipping companies placed order for meg ton oil tanks or hig tech see platforms, u think just for the price? nope, its all about industrial capability and quality.

shipping companies dont spend 100 million pounds for 'junks'

in terms of building supercarriers, again, the Soviet Union didnt built it and its very unlikely russia is going to do with its own. after the cold war there was a 20 years of R&D void for russian navy industry. even Russia starts now, its going to take at least decades to build one. as u know it perfectly well new advanced weaponary needs decades of accumulated eperiences and research ground

No need to argue with him. In his mind, the Russian technology is absolutely extraterrestrial, and comparing any Earth technology with them is a humiliation to Russia. :lol:

if russia wasnt a mafia state they would have more money and be well ahead of china

china is getting to powerful for every other nations good.... china will go to war and invade other countrys soon

Back
Top Bottom