What's new

Russia says Chinese arms better than Russian arms

Yes but nowadays they've shifted to western style but indigenously developed stuffs. So До свидания to dear old Russian toys.

Nowadays, China mostly relies on data link and control system, not on a single outstanding weapon.

Russia needs to jump out from this obsolete way of thinking from the Soviet Era.

China is probably ahead of Russia in artillery, missiles, small arms, naval surface ships, and combat vehicles, but Russia is ahead of China in strategic transports and bombers.

The two countries are equal when it comes to laser weapons and missile defense missiles.

Pravada :lol:

Interesting how this Russian, Alexander Postnikov, claims Chinese arms and vehicals are of better quality, we do not have any Chinese products to compare quality to. I also fail to see how any small arms can beat even the old AK-74 in quality, and i have used this gun, a gun that never jams, has almost no recoil due to muzzle brake, is nearly indistructable and has about the same accuracy as an M-16.

The title of the thread should be Pravada claims.

It should also be noted that Postnikov doesn't even know how much the T-90 costs :lol: you would think he would atleast know the correct price. Either this is another garbage artical or this guy doesn't know what he is talking about which has been proven by the T-90 reference.

extremely accurate on the first shot!... after that though accuracy aint that good

I've shot thousands of rounds from the AK-74, it's accuracy is good long after the first shot. For example, i consistantly hit a six inch grouping from about 130 yards away. Just like with all small arms once the barrel of the AK gets overly hot its accuracy will suffer, but to say its accuracy is not good after the first shot is plainly and simply wrong.

:coffee: Hey, do not underestimate Russia. Think of Napoleon and Hitler.
Russia is a powerful country, from a few hundred years ago.

Russians gave Our military-industrial complex a great help. We should not be ungrateful.

Yes Since the collapse of the Soviet Union Russia has experienced its brain drain but they can reverse it I'm hearing Putin is rebuilding the Soviet Union with customs unions, union states and single currency Hey the Soviet Union might return in 2017 never know this article is a year old but see for yourself
Soviet Union to be restored in the form of new customs union by 2017 | EUTimes.net
Union State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gratz for China future Arms exporter I would like to see china make a revolutionary weapon like the Soviet Unions Kalashnikov

Yes Since the collapse of the Soviet Union Russia has experienced its brain drain but they can reverse it I'm hearing Putin is rebuilding the Soviet Union with customs unions, union states and single currency Hey the Soviet Union might return in 2017 never know this article is a year old but see for yourself
Soviet Union to be restored in the form of new customs union by 2017 | EUTimes.net
Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be honest, I kind of liked the former soviet union. I loved their anthems, uniforms and their military parades etc. They are very charismatic in their own ways.

No doubt Putin is not the one who gloats the collapse of USSR.

But in order to bring back USSR, it is necessary to reunite with the major former republics like Ukraine and Kazakhstan. Even they are more Pro-Russia, but their leaders are not ready to become subordinates under Putin's leadership.

Do not underestimate Russia, they have the brains still.

Show me one military area where China ahead of Russia.. 5th Gen fighter? Missile defense? Tanks? fighter jets? come on, you learned from them. Will take years to earn their experience in the military field which they earned in decades.

Do not underestimate Russia, they have the brains still.

Show me one military area where China ahead of Russia.. 5th Gen fighter? Missile defense? Tanks? fighter jets? come on, you learned from them. Will take years to earn their experience in the military field which they earned in decades.

You say that because you still depend on their equipment, if you admit anything of their is inferior, you are admitting your own equipment is inferior.

Only thing proved by T 72s was that they were good targets. T 90s haven't been in wars.

As for opinion he is a Colonel General and commander in Chief of the entire Russian ground forces. His opinion is a bit more substantial than a sukhoi representative. Forgive us if we take his words a little more seriously.

how many chinese tank haven shot down - t-72, and how many chinese tank are war proven.

Back
Top Bottom