What's new

Russia’s Stealth Fighter Could Outfly, Outshoot American Jets

changes require ppl like these

heman_1.jpg
:nana:

you should have used capital letters for your "he-man", it will look more coooooooooooooler ;)

HQ 9 is a failed copy of s 300 that is why they are buying S 400. Indian BMD is much potent than failed HQ 9. Are the Chinese plane under discussion are deployed? I can bat when LCA will get FOC, it will be much batter than Chinese JF 17 and j 10. Do you know JF 17 is not able to perform basic maneuvers after being inducted in Air force since 2007. Pak has stopped assembling new JF 17s.

Pl show me a Chinese missile which can match A IV.

joke of the centuary. LCA might be a rival to JF17, but no more than a sitting duck in front of J10B. Rafale is gonna help you lot in the future. China might win the bid of Turkey army's LRSAM bidding with HQ9, Rusian's S300 also attend the bidding. NATO stongly oppose Turkey's choice which shows the superior performace and the cost-effective advantage shown by HQ9.

joke of the centuary. LCA might be a rival to JF17, but no more than a sitting duck in front of J10B. Rafale is gonna help you lot in the future. China might win the bid of Turkey army's LRSAM bidding with HQ9, Rusian's S300 also attend the bidding. NATO stongly oppose Turkey's choice which shows the superior performace and the cost-effective advnagtage shown by HQ9.

There exist a market for cheap product like HQ 9 and JF 17. The manufacturer themselves buy same equipment form abroad but sells this substandard weapons to some third world country who can use them against militants.

HQ 9 is the Joke of the century. That is why your country have to buy S 400 from Russia. If it would not have been a Joke, China would not have bought S 400. Pl read. I have Quoted a Chinese reference.

Russia's S-400 would give China control over Diaoyutai airspace

You are talking about the comparison between S300 and HQ9. Have you ever heard of HQ9B and HQ26 ASAT ship-borned missle? I never say S400 sucks, you try to twist the fact. The game between China and Russia is too difficult for you to understand. Without China;s funding to Sukhoi in 1990's, you don't even stand a chance to possess SU30MKI.

There exist a market for cheap product like HQ 9 and JF 17. The manufacturer themselves buy same equipment form abroad but sells this substandard weapons to some third world country who can use them against militants.

I don't think Turkey is such a loser compared with IA. I think IA will consider HQ9 as well if we are not hostile.

You skip my question and continue your ranting.

We trust our product so we will not buy HQ9 or anything else comparable to our product like you guys do by buying S 400.
We shall buy some thing if we do not produce that.

You skip my question and continue your ranting.

We trust our product so we will not buy HQ9 or anything else comparable to our product like you guys do by buying S 400.
We shall buy some thing if we do not produce that.
Denigrate our weapon system won't help yourself become stronger. are you sure about the bold part? RIFLE,TANK,AIRVRAFT, MISSLE.....btw, it's not your problem.

Denigrate our weapon system won't help yourself become stronger. are you sure about the bold part? RIFLE,TANK,AIRVRAFT, MISSLE.....btw, it's not your problem.

Yes I am very much sure. You are free to prove me wrong.

I'll rest my case, you shall ask He-man.

OK lets go back to subject matter discussion.

I read in some article that PAKFA will have a very powerful RADAR which will not only detect the planes from long range but air to air Missile from long distance. It can fire an Air to air missile to intercept the air to air missile fired by enemy planes. Its air to air of Missiles are hypersonic speed with a very High G turn capability.

I also read it some where that F 22 is not very stealth if it is observed from Air i.e not very stealth for aircraft having good air to air Radar.

I'll rest my case, you shall ask He-man.

See everyone here is patriotic and is unwilling to see the facts all the time

1)just like pakistanis claiming to be better than indians!!.................are they? no

2)indians claiming to be better than china......................are they??no,not at present

3)chinese claiming to be better than russia.......................are they??no,not at present,but will be

USA remains unchallenged for the forseable future and this is unanimous thinking

So no point arguing with other person when he is not willing to accept facts

OK lets go back to subject matter discussion.

I read in some article that PAKFA will have a very powerful RADAR which will not only detect the planes from long range but air to air Missile from long distance. It can fire an Air to air missile to intercept the air to air missile fired by enemy planes. Its air to air of Missiles are hypersonic speed with a very High G turn capability.

I also read it some where that F 22 is not very stealth if it is observed from Air i.e not very stealth for aircraft having good air to air Radar.

1)it will indeed have a powerful radar complex............having 5 different arrays(3 x-band and 2 l-band)
2)f-22 remains unchallenged in terms of stealth,,however when we get stage 2 engines in 2020 we can hope to better it in speed,agility,supercruise and range

@he-man:
FGFA RCS figures given are its average value.RCS value of a target is different for different incident frequency and angle.
FYI,F-22 avg RCS is around .3-.4 sqm.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can all argue this til you're blue in the face.....but as an American...not really worried that we will lose air-dominance in the foreseeable future. Why do you think that is?

@he-man:
FGFA RCS figures given are its average value.RCS value of a target is different for different incident frequency and angle.
FYI,F-22 avg RCS is around .3-.4 sqm.

Pls give a source of average f-22 rcs??

i gave 2 sources for pakfa rcs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom