What's new

Russia Reveals Export Version of Su-57 Stealth Fighter jet, to Target Middle East

Gss jusr sqdrns of these dangerous birds , will let indian abhinandans will stay away from pakistan , pakistan should try at all cost to get em ?
For sure, they will be a very good deterrent..just like submarines.. the Indians will have to look for them all the time or try to guess where they are before taking any action..

Last edited:
If you are referring to 2 sqds of T 50 then its not happening unless theres a cataclysmic shift in geopolit situation. At the end of the day india-russia partnership is decades old and still quite strong. Moreover their export versions will probably be available by 2025. What do we do for the next 6 yrs?

I still think J16 is not a bad option.
If indias partnership was tht deep then we wouldnt be flying our JFTs now and dont ask me why ?
J16s are good fighters , but hve you wondered why evn PLAF ,has SU35s in its folds , some technology is rare and only few countries can.devlop it and russia is one of them , if we can get just 2 sqrds of these SU57s then it ill let us , rest and focus on our home grown projects cause then it will cover all indian future suspectsted purchases like RAFAELAS and F21 and more instead it will bring a weaknes complex in IAF ?

Su30 was shot down, by what, is between you and ISPR :lol::lol::lol:

and thanks to our Chinese Iron brother, we saw that hype blown to dust.
Let the killer be F-16 for all kills :-) All hush about JF-17.

Haina @Tps43

So, does it have anything to do with "Su-30MKI has too much hype."?
It has nothing to do with the SU 30 MKI which an Indian version , made for India...China bought the SU 30 with their own specs

If indias partnership was tht deep then we wouldnt be flying our JFTs now and dont ask me why ?
J16s are good fighters , but hve you wondered why evn PLAF ,has SU35s in its folds , some technology is rare and only few countries can.devlop it and russia is one of them , if we can get just 2 sqrds of these SU57s then it ill let us , rest and focus on our home grown projects cause then it will cover all indian future suspectsted purchases like RAFAELAS and F21 and more instead it will bring a weaknes complex in IAF ?

Firstly China is quietly replacing SU35s with J16 according to observers. Secondly what about the wait time of 6 yrs approximately? Will Russia even agree?
India is going to get Rafaeles sooner or later. How will we counter that? Please dont say JF17 block 3! Besides us Pakistanis no one rates them on par with Rafaeles or EFT.

But News were circulating that this project was cancelled?
Well, financial orders from the middle east could revive the program. Right now, the project isn't dead, more like in near coma. Let's see is Saudi money can revive it or not.

India will surely buy nearly 250 to 300 Su-57 like Su-30MKI and Mig 21one of which shot down 4 pakistani F-16s few days ago.

But we will not get E version they built for export (Heavily downgraded) but we will make our own version like we did with Su-30MKI.

It will be Su-57 MKI.
l-28716-not-this-shit-again.jpg

i dunno man i dont trust Russian military equipment anymore after the fall of the USSR it done nothing but disappoint

l-28716-not-this-shit-again.jpg

i dunno man i dont trust Russian military equipment anymore after the fall of the USSR it done nothing but disappoint
the isreali & amreekan disregard for Russian weapons along with the broken indian nose is going to seriously hurt Russian weapons sales. Russia needed to make some serious kills over the skies of Syria and/or Venezuela to regain its fast losing market share.

Su-30MKI has too much hype.
su-30 is a solid platform. the "mki" is the hyped up part. PAF JF17s have had air combat drills with the PLAAF SU-30MKKs; the MKKs proved themselves as nothing to be taken lightly.

But then again the biggest hype was sitting inside the su30mki flying it! :omghaha:

the isreali & amreekan disregard for Russian weapons along with the broken indian nose is going to seriously hurt Russian weapons sales. Russia needed to make some serious kills over the skies of Syria and/or Venezuela to regain its fast losing market share.
i dont know what it is maybe the export version of there equipment is severely downgraded or countries they export too lack proper training or what but i would like Pakistan to FAR anything made by Russia

su-30 is a solid platform. the "mki" is the hyped up part. PAF JF17s have had air combat drills with the PLAAF SU-30MKKs; the MKKs proved themselves as nothing to be taken lightly.

But then again the biggest hype was sitting inside the su30mki flying it! :omghaha:
China flanker is different from Indian flanker. The electronic inside the Chinese domestic produced one are much better than MKI.

Atleast it looks more stealthy than the F 22 ..

Last edited:
Indian Pak Fa was canceled. this is a Su-57 same airframe different avionics. this is 3 side stealth not full stealth. three angles from front attack angles are stealth . if you are above it or behind it you can see it and track it.
so as f-35. only f-22 and yf-23 were completely stealth.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom