What's new

Russia Offers To Develop Engine For Turkey’s Indigenous Fighter Aircraft

I expect no less from extremely ignorant Turks, who to believe their funny aiviation industry can develop a 5th gen plane````what a total joke`:lol:```kid, there are hundreds of new fighters are now with Chinese engine FYI```so you better indulge your European parts assembly T129 while you can

Instead of pointing out the terms that you disagree, you prefer to attack on nationality of member. It actualy introduces the level of your ignorance so reported... It is a wellknown fact that Russia is behind on some thermal subsystem technologies so France and Israel were main provider of detectors. With France-Russia crisis, Russian even signed a deal with Turkey’s Aselsan for military grade thermal sensor and systems. No need to mention high capable russian designed chips that is mostly outsourced to Israel for serial production. It is even known that After Ukraine-Russia war erupted, Belarusian thermal institute which only produces LWIR thermal sensors, has been purchased by Russia to supply thermal for latest tank programs. I think Turkish member, KamilBaku implied that when He mentioned thermals and IRST systems. Noone underestimates Russian aviation institute and great capabilities for 4 and even 5th generation fighter programs. They are maybe only state which is able to reveal a state of art stealth fighter that is able to compete with US Raptors in terms of quality but subsystem level international trades are the one that you miss the point.

Last edited:
This is indeed a great offer, and I hope this can materialize.

I also hope that at some time, Pakistan too can join this complex,

It will be a huge learning exercise, and will lead to a massive market.

yeah right, you build your engine but for just fun keep purchasing Russian Turbo fan engine...
what else?
again, I expect no less from extremely ignorant Turks, apart from ignorant rants you have no knowledge of military matters, just like your country is nothing in modern aviation industry, fact```

Back
Top Bottom