What's new

Russia offers Il-476 Aircrafts to China

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Russia will offer China the new military cargo plane Ilyushin Il-476, which will be produced in Ulyanovsk, head of the Rosoboronexport department on exports of special property and services Sergei Kornev told reporters at Airshow China 2010 on Wednesday.

He leads the Rosoboronexport delegation at the show.

Il-476 is a new generation plane with profound modernization. We will offer this plane to our Chinese partners,” he said.

He confirmed the complete delivery of D-30KP engines for the Il-76.

Russia & CIS Defense Policy Blog Rosoboronexport to pitch Il-476 to China

The Il-476 is a significantly modernized version of Russia's Il-76 Candid transport plane, featuring a fully-digital flight control system, new avionics and PS-90A-76 engines with improved fuel efficiency systems.

day03_004.jpg

Could be .........But i think Il series consists of good cargo planes .Atleast look wise

i doubt they'll buy any after the bad experience they had with previous contract.

US offer adds nothing new to what they already have with: y8, y9.

Russia will offer China the new military cargo plane Ilyushin Il-476, which will be produced in Ulyanovsk, head of the Rosoboronexport department on exports of special property and services Sergei Kornev told reporters at Airshow China 2010 on Wednesday.

Il-476 is a new generation plane with profound modernization. We will offer this plane to our Chinese partners,” he said.

:rofl::rofl:

Old habits die hard, Sri Lankan aadat se mazboor hai.

As always he have deleted some parts of the news and changed the title of the news.
:hitwall:

Following is the original news:

Rosoboronexport to pitch Il-476 to China

“Il-76 production in Ulyanovsk is being resumed. Il-476 is a new generation plane with profound modernization. We will offer this plane to our Chinese partners,” he said.

It is not planned to resume the fulfillment of a contract on the delivery of many Il-76 cargo planes and Il-78 tanker planes to China. “We will sign a new contract because we offer a plane of completely new quality,” Kornev said.

Meanwhile, consultations on the joint creation of a heavy cargo helicopter continue with China. “No agreements have been reached so far,” Kornev said.

As of lately, Russia has been leasing heavy helicopters Mil Mi-26 to China.

Russia and China agreed on the delivery of 34 Il-76MDs and four Il-78s in September 2005. Experts approximately evaluated the deal at $1.5 billion. The contract was suspended due to the Tashkent aviation plant’s inability to build the aircraft.

^so, what so new in it, either way china is getting new generation planes.

^so, what so new in it, either way china is getting new generation planes.
Did u see that line...
No agreements have been reached so far,” Kornev said.
Russia has not yet struck the deal,they r still in talks..
In future they may make the deal,as of now no deal have happened,
Sri Lankan has twisted the report

Russia's next generation transport aircrafts will be MTA, the designing will start from 2011 jan along with india

Did u see that line...
No agreements have been reached so far,” Kornev said.
Russia has not yet struck the deal,they r still in talks..
In future they may make the deal,as of now no deal have happened,
Sri Lankan has twisted the report

and he never said tht China had a contract with Russian and are getting the plane tommorrow.

i doubt they'll buy any after the bad experience they had with previous contract.

US offer adds nothing new to what they already have with: y8, y9.

China might end up buying some even if it's not the best deal. It will signal to the Europeans that it's time to start pitching hardware to China again.

i think china should go for il-76 rather than c 130 keeping it's inventory clean of us influence. Already US has cheated india with crap c 130s.

i think china should go for il-76 rather than c 130 keeping it's inventory clean of us influence. Already US has cheated india with crap c 130s.

Nice idea. By the way, does the PAF fly any C-130 Hercules (crap) ?

Probably not. ;)

i think china should go for il-76 rather than c 130 keeping it's inventory clean of us influence. Already US has cheated India with crap c 130s.

good that u believe in that,this will help u to find solace in that u operate further cheap and worst C-130 B and E model's,was that also part of U.S aid programme,oh I forget that u were fooled in the 60's,so that mean's eventually u paid for that

Russian have good experience in large heavy lift plane..look at AN124 an AN225

Back
Top Bottom