What's new

Russia Muslims' Enemy No. 1: Spiritual Sunni Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can be russia be enemy of Muslims when there is a huge population of Muslims in Russia what a moron this Spiritual leader he is. These 2nd rate spiritual leaders will never say tht America is muslims enermy

4_Par1226405.jpg

“Brothers, Moscow has become the enemy of Islam and of Muslims these days. It has become the number one enemy of Islam and Muslims”.
And who is not?? If you are with the Hindus..you fight them. If you are with the christians..you fight them. If you are with the Jews..you fight them. If theres no one...you fight amongst yourself. :coffee:

Read somewhere online-
Dear religion,
This week I dropped a man safely from the sky, while u shot a little girl in the head for wanting to go to school.
Yours truly,
Science

People should start taking religin less seriously in that part of the world and get some education

Spiritual leaders want power hence political statement ...with his one statement he mixed religion ,politics in a violent way ..and that is a deadly mixture ..more like him will create enemies out of thin air

These people need to stop giving political statements.

Undoubtedly, it is about Syria.

While USA is more restraint when it comes to fight with Islamic Extremsits, Russia not so much.

When Russia starts fighting these guys, they would be longing for the day when America was their #1 enemy and not Russia.

According to this loonie top 3 enemies of Muslims:

1. Russia
2. Iran
3. Israel

:lol:
Nah originally this was the order ~

1. Israel
  2. USA

Then somehow Russia :what:

What next China :woot:

lol......

why do all these mullahs declare......"he is enemy no:1" at everyone they see......its becoming like winning a prize in a lottery(and the enemy of muslims status goes to...)...lol..

one day they are gonna declare that west indies is the enemy no 1 of Islam

If these loonies wage Jihad against Russia, then they must wait for Russian spetsnaz style crusade. And as it seems, it'll be much bloodier than the American version. :D

According to this loonie top 3 enemies of Muslims:

1. Russia
2. Iran
3. Israel

:lol:

It's about Syria, and the Ultra Salafist nuts consider Iran the number one enemy more then Israel.

Did you hear of the Chechen who was killed in Syria ?

How easy is it to Misguide Muslims Just call a person u have grudge on as Enemy of Islam... I hope in my next birth i too Become a Mullah if there is any... :azn:

Nah originally this was the order ~

1. Israel
  2. USA

Then somehow Russia :what:

What next China :woot:

Actually polytheism is more hated. And if it were not for USA and Israel kicking Arab butt, they would have hated polytheist nations more.

It's about Syria, and the Ultra Salafist nuts consider Iran the number one enemy more then Israel.

Did you hear of the Chechen who was killed in Syria ?

Also, they think that Iran and Israel are in fact allies. All those cat fights are only for show.

Yep, crazy as a loony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom