What's new

Russia lifts embargo on weapons supplies to Pakistan

You definitely could do with gunships. But why the Mi-25? They have a problem with ceiling altitude and the place where you need it the most is in mountainous high altitude terrain. You could have asked for Kamov Ka-52 having a far higher combat ceiling.

mi-35 and mi-8 combo is understandable due to maintenance ease -- this combo was used by russians in a-stan

however are we ditching suber cobra / atak in favour of mi28?
mGD4VJx.jpg

many channels reporting the breaking news, pak delegation negotiating for various weapon systems particularly mi-35 gunships, russia has lifted the embargo and considering to supply the gunship to pakistan.
Surely i hope Pakistan doesn't go for this heap of metal monster, the Black Shark looks much more business like.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! :nono:

Sbr karo bahi we would like to see good weapons but Mi-35 is something I dislike, Mi-28 NE yes!

I am sure it would be a positive strategic buy; russia opening up is a big news which also means better Engines for JF-17s in long run as well as further upgrades of T-80UD.

Well this will definitely help create better relations between us. The ice needed to melt and now we can show USA that we can get our weapons from his two rivals.

I dont like the copters either but hopefully this will make way for much better deals in the future.

the important thing is there is no embargo, more otions to choose from. However, mi-35 can be very handy against ttp scums.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom