What's new

Russia lifts ban, Iran to get S 300

specifications?

No info, just a few images...

UzbtU46.jpg
asxxwb.jpg
tara0011.jpg

ZsoYhPw.jpg

Electronic support system under the radar (Milgem corvette)
n70_8597q.jpg

Air-SOJ called Gölge electronic attack plane
aoQVjB.jpg

Last edited:
we wait but from my understanding the possibilities are very low .
time will tell

همزمان با لغو این قرارداد از سوی دولت روسیه، جمهوری اسلامی ایران نیز به دادگاه بین‌المللی در این‌ باره شکایت کرد و نهایتا دادگاه، رای خود را صادر و روسیه را محکوم کرد و مقرر شد که مسکو طبق قرارداد، خسارت لغو این قرارداد که چیزی در حدود 4میلیارد دلار اعلام شده بود را به تهران بپردازد

ندی بعد و در سال 2013، روزنامه «کامرسانت» چاپ روسیه با انتشار خبری، اعلام کرد که "ولادیمیر پوتین" رئیس‌جمهوری روسیه در تاریخ 12 آگوست به ایران سفر خواهد کرد تا با حسن روحانی رئیس جمهور جدید ایران مذاکره کند.
بنابر آنچه کامرسانت آن زمان منتشر کرده بود، "پوتین در مذاکرات خود در تهران قصد دارد دو مسئله مهم برای روسیه را مورد بررسی قرار دهد که یکی از آنها فروش سامانه‌های موشکی «آنتی-2500» به ایران در ازای سامانه موشکی «اس-300» است."

سامانه دفاع موشکی آنتی-2500 نیز همانند اس300، یک سامانه پدافندی قدرتمند است که می‌تواند به‌ طور همزمان 24 هواپیما را در فاصله 200 کیلومتری هدف قرار داده و یا با حمله 16 موشک بالستیک به‌صورت همزمان مقابله کند.

اما ایران بلافاصله با این پیشنهاد مخالفت کرد و خبرگزاری ریانووستی به نقل از سید محمودرضا سجادی سفیر وقت ایران در مسکو نوشت که وی ضمن ردّ پیشنهاد مسکو برای تحویل سیستم دفاع موشکی جایگزین برای اس-300، تأکید کرده است: سیستم دفاع هوایی پیشنهادی از سوی روسیه قابلیت همگرایی با سیستم دفاعی ایران را ندارد

خبرگزاری بین المللی تسنیم - اس ۳۰۰ روسی در کنار اس ۳۰۰ ایرانی؛ نفوذناپذیری آسمان ایران کامل شد + جزئیات و تصاویر

Iran defense minister:contract to supply S300 AD will be signed and delivered by end of this year

@yavar

Told you. Your overly prided opinion barrely mathers when it comes at reality. S-300 is a extremely good system, Iran has yet to build anything similair to this. No shame in this. Saying such foolish things as "we dont need them" wont change this fact.

fool cam you tell me how many of this type of contract Iran had signed with Russia ??
you see fool like you is not wear of history and comes here jumps up and down . what can we expect more from person which come from so called support power west Asia Turkey

I think the discussion is wether Iran needs these systems, not wether Russia is reliable or not. Dont change the subject.

ok can you tell us where Iran is with its air defence missile and air dence system and radars and surveillances technology ?? so then we can analysis whether Iran needs or not .

since i am sure that you don't have understanding this debate is pointless so..........................

You are right, i dont know much about Iranian air defence systems. However i do know one thing, and thats that Iran doesnt have anything comparable to S-300. Unless you show me proof, then its indeed pointless to talk further, since your own defence minister agrees with me. You got nothing on me.

can you tell me how did Iran defence minister agreed with you ?? can you explain ??

How about you check your own post first with the video. It clearly states that Iran wants to get their hands on S-300 systems. If Iran could already develop their own or already had one, why would they bother getting S-300 systems? The answer is quite clear dont you think. Iran needs these systems more then anything because they dont have anything similair to this. Use some logic.

How about you check your own post first with the video. It clearly states that Iran wants to get their hands on S-300 systems. If Iran could already develop their own or already had one, why would they bother getting S-300 systems? The answer is quite clear dont you think. Iran needs these systems more then anything because they dont have anything similair to this. Use some logic.
you see this is what i am talking about .we ask for your money back . but if they are not give us our money back is better than losing the money and getting nothing for it or get something at less .
this choose between bad and worse . so our defence minister going to get bad .
you see the way you make it as if we did not take Russia to international court and filed lawsuit and won case and penalty of 4 billion dollars .
fool we we wanted the system we insist on delivery of it rather than file lawsuit and spend more money trying to get our money back .

so stop fooling yourself Iran has not good option available so it between bad and worse so the defence minister going to sign another contract from the so many ones which we have done in past and nothing happend

Last edited:
Iran defense minister:contract to supply S300 AD will be signed and delivered by end of this year

Brother, it seems some systems of S-300 family will be delivered to Iran, your Def. Minister has already said this.
The question is: what member of S-300 family will they be? PMU-1 ?? PMU-2 ?? Antey-2500??
PMU-1 and PMU-2 are NOT fabricated anymore, they are discontinuated!
Will they be "full graded" systems (as the ones operating in Russia) or "degraded" systemas (export versions) ??

I think if they are "full graded" systems, even the Antey-2500 would be a good choice.

What do you think?

Antey-2500??
I think if they are "full graded" systems, even the Antey-2500 would be a good choice.

What do you think?

we will not accept Antey-2500 system and with regard to PUXX
they try to get as best as they can get what ever that will be .

but my opinion is because Russia has seen Iran and U.S has started some sort of unofficial back channel diplomatic contact after 36 years and they are talking to each other unofficialy they arer bit worried + + like China which uses North Korea as bargaining chip Russia wanted to have that option like China and not lose the option which for past 18 years it has been using Iran and Russia it has been using Iron to get concession from west and now it worried that Iran U.S are unofficial have contacts
so my opinion is this

No comment

All I can add is there will be no delivery S300 so let make it clear .
Russia need carrot from west and like last time which Russia used S300 and got carrot and been allowed to joined WTO so this time Putin using same tactic to achieve same result

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom