What's new

Russia Leaves India Stunned By Backing 2000 Km China-Pakistan Business Corridor

:rolleyes:Typical verbal masturbation.
CPEC (El varita magica) is connecting China and Pakistan and not in anyway connecting Russia. And Russia can't do any deals through the port as it do not have any transit route to Russia.

Russia already have large border with China. Moscow is close to Europe. And it is also oil rich.
Russia like America wants some holds on Taliban. Period. They are following the same path traversed by US.
I would agree with some of these claims, if rather than some words exchanged, a real MoU is signed on any major strategic deals like the one's you have with China.
Speaking of Russia abandoning India. Diplomacy is not a friend and foe relation like Pakistan views. China is a potential rival in India's path and not a foe but Pakistan is hmmm, more like a pain in the a$$:lol:. We need some burnol:raise:

For those who don't know about INSTC: http://www.instc-org.ir/Pages/Home_Page.aspx

:rolleyes:Typical verbal masturbation.
CPEC (El varita magica) is connecting China and Pakistan and not in anyway connecting Russia. And Russia can't do any deals through the port as it do not have any transit route to Russia.

Russia already have large border with China. Moscow is close to Europe. And it is also oil rich.
Russia like America wants some holds on Taliban. Period. They are following the same path traversed by US.
I would agree with some of these claims, if rather than some words exchanged, a real MoU is signed on any major strategic deals like the one's you have with China.
Speaking of Russia abandoning India. Diplomacy is not a friend and foe relation like Pakistan views. China is a potential rival in India's path and not a foe but Pakistan is hmmm, more like a pain in the a$$:lol:. We need some burnol:raise:
I will not shy away from agreeing with an Indian on this matter.

People really need to study economics and understand how foreign relations work.

I for one believe considering the silence in Modi's camp that these articles are being pushed:
1- to put pressure on Russia that a great division is imminent and it is Russia's fault.
2- Get the attention of the US that a big Sino-Russian alliance around Afghanistan is being formed.

I would speculate to the extent by calling the reports on cancelled Russia's war games in Pakistan that appeared in some Indian media as planted on purpose. It worked to some extent since media across the world wrote about the great divorce. I do believe there could be an unprecedented move by the U.S in slightly warming up with Russia.

Let's push speculation aside and look at India's strategic weapon's purchase. For all the hype about Indo-American relationship, India still continues to buy key weapons only from Russia. MMRCA was again purposely squeezed to a lesser number keeping the big gap of important fighter requirement for India still open which till today continues to be open. Submarine lease, S-400 -both very strategic procurement continues to go to Russia. Why the divorce then? when both Russia and India are making these happen, some of which even China was denied.

All this does not make sense. After Trump, it makes lesser sense. The only thing I can think of is China using Russia to force India to be part of CPEC. CPEC will not make sense to trading partners if India is not part of it. How will cost reduce if there needs to be a separate route for India alone when CPEC traverses in India's back yard? And India can cause trouble along with the US putting China's investment in jeopardy.

I for one believe considering the silence in Modi's camp that these articles are being pushed:
1- to put pressure on Russia that a great division is imminent and it is Russia's fault.
2- Get the attention of the US that a big Sino-Russian alliance around Afghanistan is being formed.

I would speculate to the extent by calling the reports on cancelled Russia's war games in Pakistan that appeared in some Indian media as planted on purpose. It worked to some extent since media across the world wrote about the great divorce. I do believe there could be an unprecedented move by the U.S in slightly warming up with Russia.

Let's push speculation aside and look at India's strategic weapon's purchase. For all the hype about Indo-American relationship, India still continues to buy key weapons only from Russia. MMRCA was again purposely squeezed to a lesser number keeping the big gap of important fighter requirement for India still open which till today continues to be open. Submarine lease, S-400 -both very strategic procurement continues to go to Russia. Why the divorce then? when both Russia and India are making these happen, some of which even China was denied.

All this does not make sense. After Trump, it makes lesser sense. The only thing I can think of is China using Russia to force India to be part of CPEC. CPEC will not make sense to trading partners if India is not part of it. How will cost reduce if there needs to be a separate route for India alone when CPEC traverses in India's back yard? And India can cause trouble along with the US putting China's investment in jeopardy.
Interesting observations.

However, I don't think that China wants India to be part of CPEC but China has planned an additional economic corridor for the South Asian region that involves India, Bangladesh and Myanmar. This one is known as BCIM. For details: http://www.indiandefencereview.com/...dor-ushering-a-new-era-of-interconnectedness/

However, China will welcome Indian cooperation in the matters of CPEC.

indian says: "Pakistan's energy situation will NEVER be resolved".

Pre-May 1998, indians were all saying: "Pakistan will NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance ".

See the irony there? As all indian predictions about Pakistan are destined to fail :azn:
Truth trumps delusional indian bollywood fantasies

Unless there are some advances in solar energy pakistan is doomed to reliance upon fossil fuels. given the increase in pakistani population those energy has to be imported. pakistan does not have the money to import fossil fuels on that scale.

feel free to disagree with anything specific I said

What business is it of Hindustans who Pakistan chooses to forge ties with? India has business links with every Gulf state and Muslim dominated nations across the world including Saudi Arabia. Pakistan hasn't interfered in any business dealings between Middle East or Hindustan. So why is Modi loosing his lungi over such issue? Russia for its own interests is redefining its stance in the world by making new links with other nations due it facing opposition for its role in destabilising Ukraine and claiming the Crimea region. Clearly Russia sees Pakistan as another nation it needs to strengthen ties with for its own benefit. So come on Modi, digest the reality and get over your obsession with Pakistan.

The Russians have learned that being friends with baniyas is like trying to be friends with a black cobra.They've shifted their cards, because a baniya can never be trusted. :lol:

Unless there are some advances in solar energy pakistan is doomed to reliance upon fossil fuels. given the increase in pakistani population those energy has to be imported. pakistan does not have the money to import fossil fuels on that scale.

feel free to disagree with anything specific I said

Just as indians said that Pakistanis would NEVER have the means or funds to be a nuclear weapons state............:azn:

Exactly why is the Pakistan state trust worthy ??

PA military establishment lays it's cards outright.

The issue to be introspected by you Indians is why Indian Military establishment is not so transparent. You guys like to shift sides when it benefits you. You'll notice that you Hindus do not even have the word loyalty in your vocabulary, and If you use an Urdu word for an example you will forever be a tool or clown.

RUSSIA can choose

Pakistan with a population of 200 million a GDP of $285 billion & forex of $20 billion

OR

India with a population of 1.3 billion , GDP of $2.3 trillion & $385 billon in forex

NOW IF YOU WHERE RUSSIAN what woul you do ??????

THE WORLD is cuing up to do business with INDIA

Russia can stay with PAKISTAN no issue THEIR LOSS

PA military establishment lays it's cards outright.

The issue to be introspected by you Indians is why Indian Military establishment is not so transparent. You guys like to shift sides when it benefits you. You'll notice that you Hindus do not even have the word loyalty in your vocabulary, and If you use an Urdu word for an example you will forever be a tool or clown.

you had no issues sheltering terrorists who attacked your Cold War patron America

RUSSIA can choose

Pakistan with a population of 200 million a GDP of $285 billion & forex of $20 billion

OR

India with a population of 1.3 billion , GDP of $2.3 trillion & $385 billon in forex

For some Pakistanis money does not matter when doing business or not doing business with India

you had no issues sheltering terrorists who attacked your Cold War patron America

For some Pakistanis money does not matter when doing business or not doing business with India

Those cold war patrons should have given attention to the Mujahadeen instead of abandoning them after getting what they wanted. Their strategic thinking was very short-sighted. What does Pakistan have to do with that?

Bhai suna ha aallooo lagana sa bhi jalan kam hote ha... Burnol is out of stock...

Toothpaste lagana bhi aek acha totka hai

RUSSIA can choose

OR

Butt hurt Indian spotted.

Back
Top Bottom