What's new

Russia Leaves India Stunned By Backing 2000 Km China-Pakistan Business Corridor

Shabba. CPEC itself is not up and running (except for 1 ship) and the dreams of fan boys here is awesome. CPEC will definitely improve Pak's economy, but not in the way these people brag and celebrate. Let it mature guys. Lots of talks go on in international forums and diplomacy, but only a few ever executes.

One general ask India to join CPEC? Another Pak member here does not want India to be a part of it. :lol: As if we are begging to join it. Cool down guys. Already one Indian state has more GDP than Pakistan, though it has only half the population of Pakistan, and sooner 2-3 states are going to overtake you as well. In that sense, we can brag as well. So keep calm, work hard, and make CPEC a success.

India and Russia go way back so it would be immature to think the relationship will be over.

Pakistan has worked hard at regional diplomacy and are finally able to show they are well meaning ambitious partners who think alike. Russia China Pakistan synergy is forgone conclusion. This was always meant to happen.

Bolded part. Yes.

I think Russia is going to play a careful game wrt to India and Pakistan. So long as India keeps buying tens of billions of dollars worth of weapon, India will remain Russia's preferred nation. What has Pakistan to offer to Russia in comparison? Pakistanis don't have the cash like India and also this so-called warm water access is very much exaggerated.

If I were to guess, I think Russia would occasionally warm up to Pakistan--just enough to subtly pressure India to keep buying the weapons. But, deep down, thanks to the blunt Modi diplomacy, Russians' must feel that India is and will continue to move to Washington. And that makes Russia a potential strategic ally of Pakistan-China alliance but only when the trade options with India are exhausted.

No matter now much you grow

For very Billion you have India will have Ten times as much

And for every $20 billion you have in Forex India will have 20 times as much

The simple economic reason is India is growing twice as fast as nation including Pakistan.

So all this talk of starving hindreds millions , india is a banana republic, etc etc is just pure defelection from reality

BUT GOOD GOOD LUCK with predicted Rise[/QUOTE]

No matter now much you grow

For very Billion you have India will have Ten times as much

And for every $20 billion you have in Forex India will have 20 times as much

The simple economic reason is India is growing twice as fast as nation including Pakistan.

So all this talk of starving hindreds millions , india is a banana republic, etc etc is just pure defelection from reality

BUT GOOD GOOD LUCK with predicted Rise
[/QUOTE]

And for every one person in poverty in Pakistan you will have a 10

For every 1 peson defecating in the open you will have 10

You are a overpopulated state and I fancy our chances to irreparably damage you

You people think Russia is an important country THAT in itself shows how small minded Pakistan is relative to india.

India no longer sees Russias a strong super power

India sees the West And USA as more vital.

Without Indian billions Russia Arms industry is finished

Without India signing on the dotted line for FGFA THAT project will not achieve its full potential.

Already billions of dollars of indian money is pouring into

USA
ISRAEL
FRANCE

The Indians will give Russia enough to keep them where they want ie they will get another Akula nuclear sub contract and the S400 contract BUT other deals go to Israel & France & USA

[

Shabba. CPEC itself is not up and running (except for 1 ship) and the dreams of fan boys here is awesome. CPEC will definitely improve Pak's economy, but not in the way these people brag and celebrate. Let it mature guys. Lots of talks go on in international forums and diplomacy, but only a few ever executes.

One general ask India to join CPEC? Another Pak member here does not want India to be a part of it. :lol: As if we are begging to join it. Cool down guys. Already one Indian state has more GDP than Pakistan, though it has only half the population of Pakistan, and sooner 2-3 states are going to overtake you as well. In that sense, we can brag as well. So keep calm, work hard, and make CPEC a success.

Let them have fun dude.. you don't need to respond. there are many water ways for goods, am not sure how much development occurred in those area's. They need multiple corridors like this, depending on one country solely will hurt in long term when the equation changed. If they feel happy about Russia, they should worry about China. States don't act on brotherhood rather interests. We are not depending upon russia when it comes to economy. But Pakistan depending on China in both economy -military. We have direct land border with China and a port called chabahar.. we are not depending upon cpec and will not. Some guys coming up with silly remarks like India will join cpec in future. We have dedicated corridors for different fields ex: upcoming petrochemical corridor.

India ECONOMIC plans are a completely different hemisphere to Pakistan.

CPEC is small fry

Indian PLANS are huge and Involve entire middle East Europe and USA and all of South East Asia.

India will become the largest GDP by 2025 AT CLOSE TO $5 TRILLION

LET ME REEAT $5 TRILION

ITS another world completely

I DONT KNOW WHY Pakistanis keep briniging this CPEC debate with india ITS total irrelevant to india NEEDS

Let them have fun dude.. you don't need to respond. there are many water ways for goods, am not sure how much development occurred in those area's. They need multiple corridors like this, depending on one country solely will hurt in long term when the equation changed. If they feel happy about Russia, they should worry about China. States don't act on brotherhood rather interests. We are not depending upon russia when it comes to economy. But Pakistan depending on China in both economy -military. We have direct land border with China and a port called chabahar.. we are not depending upon cpec and will not. Some guys coming up with silly remarks like India will join cpec in future. We have dedicated corridors for different fields ex: upcoming petrochemical corridor.

We will brag when states like AP, TN, UP next overtake them in GDP. :D An Chennai-Bangalore-Hyderabad trilateral corridor is enough to grab more investments than they can ever imagine.

CPEC is just a start

As our infrastructure grows and our energy situation is resolved Pakistan is set to become one of the largest economies in the world

CPEC is just part of the process

Pakistan is a nation of 200 million on the cusp of major economic growth

Bolded part. Yes.

I think Russia is going to play a careful game wrt to India and Pakistan. So long as India keeps buying tens of billions of dollars worth of weapon, India will remain Russia's preferred nation. What has Pakistan to offer to Russia in comparison? Pakistanis don't have the cash like India and also this so-called warm water access is very much exaggerated.

If I were to guess, I think Russia would occasionally warm up to Pakistan--just enough to subtly pressure India to keep buying the weapons. But, deep down, thanks to the blunt Modi diplomacy, Russians' must feel that India is and will continue to move to Washington. And that makes Russia a potential strategic ally of Pakistan-China alliance but only when the trade options with India are exhausted.
IMHO, alluding to the Russian obsession with not having potential enemies at its extended borders, Afganistan-ISIS is also carrying a noticeable amount of weight in forging her strategic moves...

We will brag when states like AP, TN, UP next overtake them in GDP. :D An Chennai-Bangalore-Hyderabad trilateral corridor is enough to grab more investments than they can ever imagine.

They are just jumping to conclusion even before the project expand. It will take decades to finish such corridors. For now it is more like fright corridors which they intend to industrialise. They will benefit if they are able to clamp the corruption and proper policy for the inflow and out flow. Otherwise it will create headache.. it is unlikely for China to move their high tech industries to other countries..

You people think Russia is an important country THAT in itself shows how small minded Pakistan is relative to india.

India no longer sees Russias a strong super power

India sees the West And USA as more vital.

Without Indian billions Russia Arms industry is finished

Without India signing on the dotted line for FGFA THAT project will not achieve its full potential.

Already billions of dollars of indian money is pouring into

USA
ISRAEL
FRANCE

The Indians will give Russia enough to keep them where they want ie they will get another Akula nuclear sub contract and the S400 contract BUT other deals go to Israel & France & USA

[
You want to fight with imported weapons systems ????

My 5-year-old thinks, she will get a unicorn if she will be nice and polite, do I need to refute her? I don't think so.

All your 5 points are nothing more than your 5 wishes, keep dreaming.

Don't argue with stupid folks, for they will put you in their levels and defeat you with their extensive experience - Hazret Ali (RA)

"Even if Russia does stay from CPEC and do not engage in any kind of bilateral agreements/cooperation, what benefit will India get from it? They need to look out for their own interests as well. Isolation of Pakistan isn't the only way of eliminating terrorism. They should look/find out where there is possibility for co-operation by Pakistan with the help of Russia/China for resolving issues that has been a hindrance in our progress."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...op-pakistani-armyman/articleshow/56102558.cms

The above statement makes more sense to me

guys can any one give the number of any burnol company..

really need burnol for eastern neighbor... urgent guys..
I am Business degree holder. I think I can open a burnol shop there:closed: ... :ashamed::ashamed:

CPEC is just a start

As our infrastructure grows and our energy situation is resolved Pakistan is set to become one of the largest economies in the world

CPEC is just part of the process

Pakistan is a nation of 200 million on the cusp of major economic growth

To become one of world biggest economy . You need massive power production. installed capacity as of now, nowhere close to be Industrial state. You need to adopt power generation policy.
SmartSelectImage_2016-12-22-03-35-20.png
SmartSelectImage_2016-12-22-03-33-22.png

Back
Top Bottom