What's new

Russia is ready to provide cheap oil to Pakistan: Russian Govt

as much as I hate to admit this, but is true, Pakistan's leaderships is a bunch of nincompoops who at expense of the nation will put their self-interest first
We have them in our ranks too. Read about Iran's reformists. They are billionaires, they are the reason why we lost nuclear reactors, they are the main reason behind the setback in Iranian nuclear program. Guess what, their children are living their luxury lives in Europe and USA and they themself are bunch of liberal rats hiding behind western pro claimed standards such as freedom and democracy. Whenever they see their own benefits in danger, they sacrifice national benefits to keep their bank accounts in west running and intact. The whole nation is suffering from sanctions but their children freely enjoy living abroad.

One difference that we have between Pakistan and Iran is that our leadership is not of that political spectrum. That's the only strength that we possess, the only shield that keeps us safe from western led coup and color revolutions.

Pakistan is not on its own. That's the problem. USA decides it, so plenty of excuses can be said about Russian oil, such as Russian oil is too oily, smelly and dirty. Just like the case with IPI pipeline and the cheap Iranian gas.

Yep. Our cowardly elite have been hamstringing us for decades.

The definition of begging on politics is that they are always haggling on finer details.

If Imran Niazi was in power, and he had gone with Russia for cheap would invite full-time sanction that restricts revenue where Pakistan import/export depends on North America, Europe and Arab nations that are pledged to petro dollars for economy.

One way or other; it is self destructive but with leaning towards USA is less self destructive compared to Imran Niazi's decision if he had gone with Russia.

Shareholders of PTI party wouldn't let Niazi go with Russia just for cheap oil given the implication on their bank balance being frozen. Not to mention, it takes years for installation of oil delivery without refinement which Pakistan has none compared to alternative option that Pakistan has access to refined oils as well as possible loans to increase budget on Army, investments on economy and beyond depending on the intention of the government.

There is reason Russia offers cheap oil on Russian currency. It is unrefined that needs to be refined which Pakistan lacks refinery machine as well as there is no installation of delivery which takes years. Russia offers nothing other than unrefined oils and cheap cost at Russian currency which doesn't help Pakistan.

Russia has oils and army at their disposal. Pakistan has none except Nuclear which seems to be bragging rights at this moment.

The day Russia starts selling refined oils, then it won't be cheap. So what is the point of going with Russia with little to none? That is stupidity which invited ouster of Imran Niazi in no time and rightly so. That was stupid on Niazi who claimed to be dumb on interview recently on arrival at Russia during the time of Russia's invasion at Ukraine despite main establishment warned him not to go given the tensions and it was same main establishment that 'selected' Niazi over democratic elected Nawaz Sharif following the ouster in the name of selective accountability. Then 'imported' sharif succeeded 'selected' Niazi at last resort by main establishment which goes on to show the extent of stupidity that must have gone into which forced main establishment to deal with the very sharif family they ousted not long ago in collaboration with Niazi.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Pakistanis have been made fools of many many times.... I guess they are fools for life with no shame left....

Imported government not approved.

Last edited:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Pakistanis have been made fools of many many times.... I guess they are fools for life with no shame left....

Imported government not approved.
Neither was selected government. At the end, it is very same lobby that “selected” Niazi and only fair that they dropped Niazi for imported. It is game of thrones for lobby. No one has earned fair elections except Nawaz Sharif who could have hence forced to resign from position of leadership in the name of selective accountability thus weakening PMLN to make room for Niazi. That is how lobby works. You cannot have cake and eat it too.

Back
Top Bottom