What's new

RUSSIA & INDIA INK MUCH-AWAITED S-400 LONG-RANGE SAM DEAL

Are you blind..can you not see two strong enemies in your immediate neighbourhood getting even stronger and ready to screw your country on every front, for Russians I am not sure but ultimately geo politics doesn't remain the same.

There is just one strong enemy and thats not you, a strong enemy does not begs for aid and subsidy to buy 8 obsolete f16s

where will we put this?

Pakistan or Chinese border?

These are strategic weapons and are used to protect important installations and locations not border. Have you seen any S300 deployed at the border?

These are strategic weapons and are used to protect important installations and locations not border. Have you seen any S300 deployed at the border?

Is this mainly due to prevent damage against balistic missiles like Babur which fly on very low ground?

Otherwise it doesnt make sense to me, it will stop damage being done to military bases located near the border

Is this mainly due to prevent damage against balistic missiles like Babur which fly on very low ground?

Otherwise it doesnt make sense to me, it will stop damage being done to military bases located near the border

Military bases dont require a defense system with a range of over 400km. That task can be accomplised by short and medium range interceptors. This system will be used for one purpose which is protect entire cities.

Are you blind..can you not see two strong enemies in your immediate neighbourhood getting even stronger and ready to screw your country on every front, for Russians I am not sure but ultimately geo politics doesn't remain the same.

I'm sure these blank words will be used for domestic consumption of Pakistan even after the defeat of next battle.Just like the Past,"USA-Pakistan Axis will grow strong",'US-Pakistan is brother in arms as well as strategic partner","US will protect us in case of any emergency".All of these vaporized and now it is time of using same words,just replace USA with China.Next will be Russia perhaps.

When Pakistan will understand no one in this world gives a phuk whether Pakistan wins or loses except Pakistanis?All other parties are there just to use them.

On topic...

Actually it'll be used to protect cities like Delhi,which is pretty near of border,from both Air as well as limited ABM role.Other layers will be PAD-AAD cover.

Military bases dont require a defense system with a range of over 400km. That task can be accomplised by short and medium range interceptors. This system will be used for one purpose which is protect entire cities.

Agreed...:tup:

Back
Top Bottom