What's new

Russia in talks with India for $30 billion pipeline

You ppl turned my MOOd off...atleast dont ABUSE............
@jarves plz ask your fellows to stay calm,...

@jarves
Sir discuss topic one by one...otherwise it maks no sense at all

Right now iam in office, If my BOSS finds me enjoying & amusng then he will kick my A$$..plz let me go to home first

a hindu who believes in monkey gods
elephant gods
kali maa
demon gods
blue smurf gods

And these are the very people who blow up on just seeing some cartoons.

They don't realize they are the ones who cause contempt of their prophet in the first place by being such pathetic baboons.

Any ideology that creates such pathtic hate filled zombies and parasites can only be held in contempt.

@jarves
Sir discuss topic one by one...otherwise it maks no sense at all
Dont call me "Sir".What do you mean by it makes no sense at all?? Are you acessing the website through Mobile thats why you are having problems maybe.I have broken your posts in parts and then quoted it.This is how people quote posts in PDF.Look carefully.

Some Pakistanis are so delusional here.
On Topic: Hope next govt will work on this pipeline project(If Its feasible).

And these are the very people who blow up on just seeing some cartoons.

They don't realize they are the ones who cause contempt of their prophet in the first place by being such pathetic baboons.

Any ideology that creates such pathtic hate filled zombies and parasites can only be held in contempt.

This guy has been saying such shit for long,shame on moderators for taking no action whatsoever:mad:

I dont know how u break one post in Multiple, then you answers them seprately (within single post)

30B$. And now thats something. India wont go for it, unless Russia sells the oil and gas cheap well below international prices to take something out of the deal.

Back
Top Bottom