What's new

Russia has no questions to China about “copying” military equipment

<sorry sorry sorry I am reading impaired>

Dude, don't be so meek. And you're saying this to some guy (i.e., you don't even know his name). LOL.

Nah, I admit my mistakes when I'm wrong. I'm not emotionally tied up with being right (I actually think it is a strength of mine and helps me understand the world better).

<Nah, I admit my mistakes when I'm wrong. I'm not emotionally tied up with being right (I actually think it is a strength of mine and helps me understand the world better).>

Good 4 u. Your mine is strong. But being strong is not good enough your mine must also be flexible like a bamboo tree.

China caught up or almost caught up with Russia in terms of producing weapons...so there is not much Russia can offer China.

Naw. Chinese AIM-120 still uses Russian parts. And their planes use Russian engines. It'll take a while, if ever. In any case, with the Russian economy revitalizing and oil prices projected to hit 100 per barrel in 2 years, Russia will be able to regain its momentum, in various fields, including military.

It would appear that Indians everywhere think they can have a frantic relationship with Russia and an affair with the US cocurrently. You can, but it comes with a catch. One of the reasons why US selected India as a strategic partner in Asia was to balance the "China threat" and create a rift in the Indo-Russian alliance. Although the economic implications are great for India, the emerging distrust facing the Indian and Russian militaries are not so auspicious. In stark contrast, while the Sino-Russian alliance has its chinks, including Manchuria and Mongolia, Russia can always expect China to be fully committed because Taiwan will always serve as a wall between US-China ties, instead of facing the risk of India's seasaw diplomacy.

India would surely back Russia in a Sino-Russia conflict, but would it be as supportive in a Russo-US war? With American advertisements of EU membership and a growing interest within Ukraine and Kazakhstan, India is simply another incremental step towards securing Western predominance against the Russia and China rise. The US' approachment to India signifies India's insignificance in the world stage. It was the same for China back during the Nixon days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom