What's new

Russia evacuates Tartus, withdraw all military personnel from Syria

That's because it was designed and financed in cooperation with Jordanians, the idea itself was initiated by King Abdullah himself. It's being manufactured not assembled., and it will be further developed.:azn:

We already have 12 Patriot Pac-3 plus 12 were added recently, maybe your junk will start falling soon.:sniper:

Yeah, that Patriot junk are given out for free recently to anyone interested, and still not much demand :lol: I say dont worry, just scrap this junk, S-300 will do the job :D

Yeah, that Patriot junk are given out for free recently to anyone interested, and still not much demand :lol: I say dont worry, just scrap this junk, S-300 will do the job :D

They will not be used, those will take care of them:

1014271_484396681638752_603051998_n.jpg

images

That's how it will be done:

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen stinko, When you embarrass us by saying we are "brothers" and calling for "Ummmah", I have to crush that stupid dream before you go further. If you have doubts, then Google how Arabs deal with Bangalis in their countries, the relations can be called anything but definitely not brotherhood. And what Arabs or our regimes have to do with you??????? just f@ck off Bangali.

As I said, as long as Turkey and Arabs work for their mutual interests, there is no problem. But, saying it's the king..ect, not true and will not be acceptable.

I don't agree with ''King of ME'' statement but that naval base is geograpically near to Turkey than any other country what's your reason to oppose it?

You understand that this is provocative, don't you? When Turkey work according to our interests and support our causes, it will find us generous and kind, otherwise the opposite will happen.

You repeat the same argument many times before, Turkey does not work according to your interest.. it cares and is generous for Arabs as long as our interests dont collide eachoter though.

I don't agree with ''King of ME'' statement but that naval base is geographically near to Turkey than any other country what's your reason to oppose it?

Saying that x or y country is the king of ME which is mainly consist of Arab countries is disrespectful, and not true and will not be true. However, I do support all help Turkey needs against any threat, nobody here will like anything that could pose a threat to Turkey, we should return Turkey the favor. :)

You repeat the same argument many times before, Turkey does not work according to your interest.. it cares and is generous for Arabs as long as our interests dont collide eachoter though.

I follow the logic of the first poster, if he sees it from strong/weak perspective then I'll follow it, but if Turkey/Arab relations is seen from friendship perspective that's based on mutual respect and interests which I prefer, I'll follow it as well. The truth is that Turkey is a great friend and should be helped and supported in everything it needs as it has been supporting us.

Do you like new Russian navy and air bases in Cyprus? :police:

I think we will also open new big airbase in Syria after disinfection :police:

Not sure if EU or NATO will let that happen..

Interesting development anyway perhaps Istanbul will fall and be re-conquered again like some prophecies say.

Not sure if EU or NATO will let that happen..

Interesting development anyway perhaps Istanbul will fall and be re-conquered again like some prophecies say.

The first time it was conquered with fighting by Mohammed Al-Fateh, the second time it's not really conquering as it doesn't include fighting, it rather means that Istanbul will embrace Islam again, and that's what conquer means in the second time., although 70k Muslims whom are described as "sons of Issac" will enter it but as I said there will not be fighting.

Honey, Turkey was not known, and it's political clout used to be as important as the Bahraini one before it started doing business with Arabs and following their interests.
Well pumpkin,no one ever cared about the arabs untill the Turks came along.

Russia will be once again humiliated as it was in Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia and now Syria. Let's see how powerful Russia when it's excluded in the ME. The only thing I like about Russia is putting "Muslim Brotherhood" on terror list, the world should follow it.

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82%D9%88%D9%86.jpg

Libya, lol we let Libya happen, how do think NATO got its UN resolution to go in the first place, and now they started to buy weapons from us again so much for the humiliation :lol:

Syria, don't count your eggs before they hatch.

Back
Top Bottom