What's new

Russia evacuates Tartus, withdraw all military personnel from Syria

I liked that. keep Supplying FSA with weapons. Then they'll threw Assad out. They'll give the base to the Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri because of our help to them. And then welcome the new King Of ME, ehehehe :yahoo:

You understand that this is provocative, don't you? When Turkey work according to our interests and support our causes, it will find us generous and kind, otherwise the opposite will happen.

You understand that this is provocative, don't you? When Turkey work according to our interests and support our causes, it will find us generous and kind, otherwise the opposite will happen.

i didn't mean a total. I only meant the foreign policy.

Chief bootlicker of half british king is on my ignore list, so don't quote me.

Listen stinko, When you embarrass us by saying we are "brothers" and calling for "Ummmah", I have to crush that stupid dream before you go further. If you have doubts, then Google how Arabs deal with Bangalis in their countries, the relations can be called anything but definitely not brotherhood. And what Arabs or our regimes have to do with you??????? just f@ck off Bangali.

i didn't mean a total. I only meant the foreign policy.

As I said, as long as Turkey and Arabs work for their mutual interests, there is no problem. But, saying it's the king..ect, not true and will not be acceptable.

Some dwarfs think they are giants.:smokin:

Honey, Turkey was not known, and it's political clout used to be as important as the Bahraini one before it started doing business with Arabs and following their interests.

This alone means nothing as long as iran supplies fuel and manpower and russia ammunition and air defnces to pump assad's military machine.
After israeli boast in recent NATO exercise MACE XIII turkey,france,dutch,norway,britain with f-16s,electronic warfare aircraft etc attempted SIMULATED SEAD against slovakian S-300.Result-all suffered simulated heavy losses except rafale with Spectra EW suite.
No fly zone over syria is easier said than done,with 36 pantsir systems covering low level approach to s-300 if it becomes operational.On top of that BUK is also present.
Unless USA intervenes with massive resources i don't see turks or arabs penetrating this air defence network.

To the desert dweller.

Stop quoting me.

You are on my ignore list, so I don't see what you babble about.

But, whenever you quote me, I receive the message that I have been quoted by a desert dweller.

I liked that. keep Supplying FSA with weapons. Then they'll threw Assad out. They'll give the base to the Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri because of our help to them. And then welcome the new King Of ME, ehehehe :yahoo:

Do you like new Russian navy and air bases in Cyprus? :police:

I think we will also open new big airbase in Syria after disinfection :police:

To the desert dweller.

Stop quoting me.

You are on my ignore list, so I don't see what you babble about.

But, whenever you quote me, I receive the message that I have been quoted by a desert dweller.

I don't write for you Bangali, but rather to clean things up to readers who could mistakenly think that you share anything to us. You don't and have never been and will never be. Can't be more simple.

Russia will be once again humiliated as it was in Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia and now Syria. Let's see how powerful Russia when it's excluded in the ME. The only thing I like about Russia is putting "Muslim Brotherhood" on terror list, the world should follow it.

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%82%D9%88%D9%86.jpg

And may be in Serbia and Montenegro i think.

Russia will be once again humiliated as it was in Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia and now Syria. Let's see how powerful Russia when it's excluded in the ME. The only thing I like about Russia is putting "Muslim Brotherhood" on terror list, the world should follow it.

Werent you impressed how we showed to your US master his place on international scene in recent weeks? :police:
Soon you will also ask for a Russian base in Jordan :police:

Werent you impressed how we showed to your US master his place on international scene in recent weeks? :police:
Nope, why would I get impressed by Russian losers. We are prevailing in Syria with or without UN resolution. Russia will again crawl back asking for forgiveness. Otherwise, let the few others buy your junk.
Soon you will also ask for a Russian base in Jordan :police:

Hehe. No plz, we are in no need of your junk.

Nope, why would I get impressed by Russian losers. We are prevailing in Syria with or without UN resolution. Russia will again crawl back asking for forgiveness. Otherwise, let the few others buy your junk.

Hehe. No plz, we are in no need of your junk.

How so? You just setup the whole factory to assemble the junk :lol:

Dont worry, even without Russian base S-300 in Syria will give you all needed protection :)

How so? You just setup the whole factory to assemble the junk :lol:

That's because it was designed and financed in cooperation with Jordanians, the idea itself was initiated by King Abdullah himself. It's being manufactured not assembled., and it will be further developed.:azn:
Dont worry, even without Russian base S-300 in Syria will give you all needed protection :)
We already have 12 Patriot Pac-3 plus 12 were added recently, maybe the rest of your junk will start falling soon.:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom