What's new

Russia-China relations china getting better weapons than India

China has an economy of nearly $8 trillion ! the second largest in world ! second only to U.S , & Russia
is an important arms importer, off course they will sell weapon's to China , here China is buying of companies & corporations from the west like its shopping inside Wal-Mart (literally), it can easily purchase a few $30-$40 billions worth of weapon's from Russia, plus Russia & China are strategic partners & are a force to reckon with @ that something which even the U.S recognizes
plus who wouldn't want a good deal, after all as Clinton once said : its the economy stupid !

So would you support India siding with Russia/China or USA/west. India will eventually have to choose. Just like you choose to live in London.

It is not about taking sides. It is about national interest. India's interest lies in having no regional bully, hence countering China is essentially. Other than that, India does have great and irreplaceable military relation with Russia and ever improving strategic relations with US.

The article compares the Amur class sub with aged kilo class sub ( Amur was offered long ago)
Su MKI 30 with Su 35 while no talk of our JV of FGFA?
U people created hype as if they are giving something new and high end tech to Chinese and rejected us, the truth is we have choice and we are going for it.

This is simple......one hand washes the other......many times in recent history India has snubbed Russia in favor of NATO subservience....India wants its cake and wants to eat it too.....in this age.....you cant have it both ways......if you keep straddling the fence ( like nato wants you to ) you will lose your real friends........India needs to choose sides...........join the SCO or watch a unified RUSSIA-CHINA rise while you keep playing for natos friendship........it is your choice.......what I will say is this.......the future is towards the east and India can help unite it or it can be benedict arnold and sell itself out to the dying west........nato fears one thing and one thing only.......a unified asia........they already found one benedict arnold in the philipines.....

Just imagine what a truly militarily and economically unified INDIA-CHINA-RUSSIA would look like.............it would be unstoppable..........nato with its bankrupt economies and policies would become a joke......if it isnt already......i hope my indian brothers wise up and stop playing both sides........join your great brothers in the east and see the world tremble at your unified greatness and goodness......a new era for the world.......maybe even no more wars.................the future is in your hands........

This is simple......one hand washes the other......many times in recent history India has snubbed Russia in favor of NATO subservience....India wants its cake and wants to eat it two.....in this age.....you cant have it both ways......if you keep straddling the fence ( like nato wants you to ) you will lose your real friends........India needs to choose sides...........join the SCO or watch a u ified RUSSIA-CHINA rise while you keep playing for natos friendship........it is your choice.......what I will say is this.......the future is towards the east and India can help unite it or it can be benedict arnold and self itself out to the dying west........nato fears one thing and one thing only.......a unified asia........they already found one benedict arnold in the philipines.....

Just imagine what a truly militarily and economically unified INDIA-CHINA-RUSSIA would look like.............it would be unstoppable..........nato with its bankrupt economies and policies would become a joke......if it isnt already......i hope my indian brothers wise up and stop playing both sides........join your great brothers in the east and see the world tremble at your u ified greatness and goodness......a new era for the world.......maybe even no more wars.................the future is in your hands........

Absolutely.
The purpose of Lenin and Stalin were eventually build a society in which people would work 2 hours a day, with the rest time being devoted to the development of the individual, social activities, sports, arts.
Union of Russia - India - China would be able to return humanity to the right path of development.

This is simple......one hand washes the other......many times in recent history India has snubbed Russia in favor of NATO subservience....India wants its cake and wants to eat it too.....in this age.....you cant have it both ways......if you keep straddling the fence ( like nato wants you to ) you will lose your real friends........India needs to choose sides...........join the SCO or watch a unified RUSSIA-CHINA rise while you keep playing for natos friendship........it is your choice.......what I will say is this.......the future is towards the east and India can help unite it or it can be benedict arnold and sell itself out to the dying west........nato fears one thing and one thing only.......a unified asia........they already found one benedict arnold in the philipines.....

Just imagine what a truly militarily and economically unified INDIA-CHINA-RUSSIA would look like.............it would be unstoppable..........nato with its bankrupt economies and policies would become a joke......if it isnt already......i hope my indian brothers wise up and stop playing both sides........join your great brothers in the east and see the world tremble at your unified greatness and goodness......a new era for the world.......maybe even no more wars.................the future is in your hands........

Consider the insults and uncouth stupidity in your post, a nation should be extraordinarily foolish to side with a nation that contains people like you.

You represent the true face of china.....the one that is mocked and laughed at. Your greatest enemy is your own stupidity and as long as that reality exist you will continue to be alone, wailing in a corner that no one wants to be your friend. :lol:

Absolutely.
The purpose of Lenin and Stalin were eventually build a society in which people would work 2 hours a day, with the rest time being devoted to the development of the individual, social activities, sports, arts.
Union of Russia - India - China would be able to return humanity to the right path of development.

LOL.....all the best with SCO. :lol:

MIG industries is on the point of bankruptcy, rest of Russia military industries are on life support, 20 percent of manufacturing jobs in Russia are military related. The Russians are desperate, they will promise any one any thing and sell to anyone to survive.

Excellent economy review, mein amerikanische freund!
So Russian economy needs intensive life support. May be that is why such companies as Intel, Boeing, Microsoft, Samsung opened research centers in Russia. May be that is why calculations and modeling of Boeing airliners are also conducted in Russia. May be that's why NASA uses Russian manned spacecrafts, and your space rockets use Russian rocket engines.
But wait a moment. Why the U.S. impose F-35 to their allies so aggressively? May be similar problems?

Absolutely.

It is too costly to develop techologies solely. Even the US use techologies from abroad. Russia also needs political allies for secure development. That's why in Europe we see current state of relations with Ukraine and NATO. In Asia Russia develops political and economic relations with all interested countries, including India, China and Korea.

I think we all know that India is going vanish from the world Map's soon as its internal condition is going worse day by day the Bengal regions of India wants to unite with Bangladesh and the rest wants to become a free country. As Western world only wants to play with India by selling them equipment to find against China and make it so weak that when US will step in then China will disappear....

I think we all know that India is going vanish from the world Map's soon as its internal condition is going worse day by day the Bengal regions of India wants to unite with Bangladesh and the rest wants to become a free country. As Western world only wants to play with India by selling them equipment to find against China and make it so weak that when US will step in then China will disappear....

ha ha ha ha good job dear what else martians going to launch an attack on india to help owr enemies :omghaha:

can anyone tell me some major differences between IAF su-mki and PLAAF su-mkk

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom