What's new

Russia can't deliver on Fifth Generation Fighter Aircatft project : Indian Air Force

I rather be brown and it is sexy to be brown- than be a illiterate anyday..

right, so for 22 years nobody has developed stealth like the americans= everyone else is mediocre in the engineering field.
Jay, do you want Dr trackwhack to beat you around like a fool and blow your racist cover?

@Secur

Jay and I have some history. Its not for nothing that I called him what I did. This racist dude openly goes around talking about his superior brahmin blood. I will not elaborate further about his many feathered cap.

They are hardworking and would expect the same from you. Lazy arse aren't tolerated...I work in parallel to a Japanese group...you can see them in the lab from 7am to 11pm..24X7. Satisfying them is a difficult job especially by those with sarkari "Babu" attitude.

i am talking about communication...........i find German and Austrian is best one.....good communication and hard working too
only hard work doesn't contribute a lot ..........during execution of project lots of activity goes in parallel ................what i feel, their site engineer really not able to communicate properly(even their top official) ...that create ton of issue ......

and if you are talking about hardworking ........only Indian are on the earth who work like slave :-)

Jay, do you want Dr trackwhack to beat you around like a fool and blow your racist cover?

@Secur

Jay and I have some history. Its not for nothing that I called him what I did. This racist dude openly goes around talking about his superior brahmin blood. I will not elaborate further about his many feathered cap.

who is Jay? Is it Jayatl? he is the biggest moron out there.

@Secur

My cover, LOL? Nor am I Brahmin or what have you ...and could not care less about your caste system.

tell us again how many times were you dropped on your head as a child

Nobody describes you better then you do... allow me quote yourself, aptly put I may add.

I am a useless kunt with an engineering degree from a cheapo college in karnataka. i had 3 iit cutlets working for me.

:rofl:

Last edited:
They should focus on what the Russians can deliver rather than what they wont deliver.

Hey hold your horses bro. i don't wanna be an internet knight or anything but maybe you could use civilized language, IF you're educated enough. As far as salary is concerned, people in South Asia are known to be greedy bastards, they'll slack and talk shit even if they were paid topnotch (you could be a prime example of that). Again i will state, learn to respect people or maybe not mess with em', thanks.

U Talking of being civilized,,,,Irony ! Isnt It ???

U Talking of being civilized,,,,Irony ! Isnt It ???
Nope, just stating a FACT. We both know how corrupt our "babbus" are....
And let's not talk about these officials, just look around yourself and you'll see corruptions here and there.
I agree "greedy bastards" is not a very photogenic word but what do we call them then, those who put their personal interests first and national interests second?

We should be patient with the russians . A lot is riding on this project.Hopefully things should be sorted out soon.

We should be patient with the russians . A lot is riding on this project.Hopefully things should be sorted out soon.

Nope, just stating a FACT. We both know how corrupt our "babbus" are....
And let's not talk about these officials, just look around yourself and you'll see corruptions here and there.
I agree "greedy bastards" is not a very photogenic word but what do we call them then, those who put their personal interests first and national interests second?

I agree with your point,,,

But i stated the previous comment on diff context,,,& am sure u knw it.
Thanks,Tc

An article by Ajay Shukhla and everybody is discussing it as the gospel truth ...... :hitwall:

this news eems to me a blackmailing attempt.
IAF or MoD may be bullying Russia for something that Russians are reluctant to sell to India

An article by Ajay Shukhla and everybody is discussing it as the gospel truth ...... :hitwall:

well it is based on minutes of meetings held by concerned committee recently ...

Even if we leave Ajay Shukla's assessment beside....the input by IAF is quite surprising ...

It's better to get f35. There is No substitute of this due to quality, U.S.A is already decade ahead in this field.

Yes US ahead of in Military technology that's why lost each and every War in history. They are ahead in stealth tech because of that Knight-hawk 117 shoot down haina? They never use F22 raptor against any country just to safe side their Air supermacy tactics. If any country shoot down F22 US Air supermacy badmashi will ***** up!

IMO Russians Military tech comparable to Americans!

Maybe cancelling involvement in this project and linking the AMCA with Japan and other countries would be a better idea.

China can deliver a fifth Generation Fighter.

Maybe they will sell their fighter to India ?

Back
Top Bottom