What's new

Russia can't deliver on Fifth Generation Fighter Aircatft project : Indian Air Force

damn ... i should have updated my pay pal account.. just missed my new year bonus...

next time, i will also write a article on such things highlighting "major" loopholes... need some money yaar, wife is already talking that i had nt gifted her a new saree since diwali "last year" (ya last year was 2013 and now its 2014) :laughcry:

Too much bull in the article, the technology is being developed in parallel for the engine, the only reason they didn't put the engine in the plane is because it is still in development. Why will they wait for the engine to test the other equipment, if they did it will slow down the entire development process.

not easy to work with japani .....in several project i have work with them

They are hardworking and would expect the same from you. Lazy arse aren't tolerated...I work in parallel to a Japanese group...you can see them in the lab from 7am to 11pm..24X7. Satisfying them is a difficult job especially by those with sarkari "Babu" attitude.

Last edited:
The complaint seems to be, not that Russia can't deliver, but that it won't deliver the tech to India.

yup , but some refuse to read the article. India showing a backbone and not accepting anything russia throws at them , like was the case during the cold war.

Exactly my thoughts, he has been pushing F-35s from very day F-16 and F-18 were not short listed for MMRCA. So every one, take it with a bucket of salt.

how does not giving you any critical tech transfer, charging you 600 billion and then providing not upto Indian specs aircraft = attacking the messenger?

makes no sense.

this is the same crap russians have given before where lifetime costs and spare parts were a big issue. you should be proud that IAF is not going accept the same old same old from the russians.

this is good negotiation from India. russians need indian money and they need to understand that the days of dictating to India are over.

Last edited:
It's better to get f35. There is No substitute of this due to quality, U.S.A is already decade ahead in this field.

yup , but some refuse to read the article. India showing a backbone and not accepting anything russia throws at them , like was the case during the cold war.

how does not giving you any critical tech transfer, charging you 600 billion and then providing not upto Indian specs aircraft = attacking the messenger?

makes no sense.

this is the same crap russians have given before where lifetime costs and spare parts were a big issue. you should be proud that IAF is not going accept the same old same old from the russians.

this is good negotiation from India. russians need indian money and they need to understand that the days of dictating to India are over.

And now we have a brown sepoy to further the case.

They are hardworking and would expect the same from you. Lazy arse aren't tolerated...I work in parallel to a group...you can see them in the lab from 7am to 11pm..24X7. Satisfying them is a difficult job especially by those with sarkari "Babu" attitude.

Woah! are you serious? :o:

pagal hai kya ? with indian salary who will work from 7 AM to 11PM ? if they give japanese levels then it is thinkable !
Hey hold your horses bro. i don't wanna be an internet knight or anything but maybe you could use civilized language, IF you're educated enough. As far as salary is concerned, people in South Asia are known to be greedy bastards, they'll slack and talk shit even if they were paid topnotch (you could be a prime example of that). Again i will state, learn to respect people or maybe not mess with em', thanks.

Back
Top Bottom