What's new

Russia blames CIA special forces for Nord Stream 1 attack to cripple Germany economically so Airbus cannot compete with Boeing

No.

I said Russia have motive to do so, I didn't say they did it.
The American has more motives to wreck those sea pipe!

Let's mark this comment of yours and come back here a 2/3 years from now and let's see if Europe will be in poverty and demise by then as you said..... Lmao. 🤣
The pound already devalue to almost same level of USD. And you think UK doom is distant? Death of Queen is another sight the end of UK is near.

Of course. But a lack of energy supplies might bring Mercedes down. Sounds like a plan! :D
but, the once famed detroit is already buggered.

even ford are german now. excluding the heap sold in north american market.

if gm wants to survive then sell opel in global markets.

but, the once famed detroit is already buggered.

even ford are german now. excluding the heap sold in north american market.

if gm wants to survive then sell opel in global markets.
Ironically the best hope for Germany industry is to relocate their manufacturing and operations to China where they can operate on a large scale with access to cheap energy, excellent infrastructure and a skilled workforce.

The American has more motives to wreck those sea pipe!

The pound already devalue to almost same level of USD. And you think UK doom is distant? Death of Queen is another sight the end of UK is near.
Like what?

What will benefit the American for it? It's not like EU are not going to change their supplier, whatever Russia do or not do, EU are not going to stick with Russia like before, the door is already opened up. You don't need to blow up the pipeline to reopen it again.

On the other hand, would Russia even have money to maintain the pipeline? Now that it earn 0 for them. Better that got destroyed and crawl some money back then have it just sat there and lose money everyday.

To be honest, I believe the West is to blame for emboldening Putin . Western powers should have acted the way we acted now long ago when Russia invaded parts of Georgia to carve out what it considered protecting ethnic Russians . If we had imposed maximum sanctions on Russia and cut them off from SWIFT, cut off their oil exports(their main revenue stream) the way we just did, support georgia with full military equipment and training etc the way we just did with ukraine, then Russia would have never go ahead invaded and annexed Crimea, since they will know the cost of doing so will be too much. and even less so Eastern Ukraine. When you give someone an inch they will want even more. So here we are today

I do not think West emboldened Putin. Abkhasia in Georgia is too small to be made example off. Crimea was a turning point. The goal is not to punish Putin or to hurt Russia but to stabilize and to protect Ukraine. The time from 2014-2020 was used to train Ukranians in civic defense, military warfare and intelligence. It has paid off dividends.

Ironically the best hope for Germany industry is to relocate their manufacturing and operations to China where they can operate on a large scale with access to cheap energy, excellent infrastructure and a skilled workforce.
interesting proposal.

Not really.
They would have to stop the gas supply openly if the want to send message to the EU. Specially these days with the conflict in Ukraine ,Russia sends a message openly rather than blowing things secretly.
Its looks like an act of some third party who wants to drag EU in war with Russia or hurting both sides economically.
Could be CIA, M16 or Mossad.
Certainly M16 can't be.

M16 is a machine gun.

You meant MI6.

But the nearest NATO member to the blast is Denmark, it's not UK.

And Denmark inaugurated Baltic pipeline same day than blast.

Certainly M16 can't be.

M16 is a machine gun.

You meant MI6.

But the nearest NATO member to the blast is Denmark, it's not UK.

And Denmark inaugurated Baltic pipeline same day than blast.
Yes mi6 the queens agency .

Of course. But a lack of energy supplies might bring Mercedes down. Sounds like a plan! :D

Noooooo......I just bought a new Mercedes, I want the warranty and part and accessories support as long as I own it.

You mean Russia bombed Nord Stream to defraud insurance compensation?
The question is who makes the most profit from this sabotage?
The gas price jumped over $200.
The usual suspects are gas providers. One of them is Moscow.

The question is who makes the most profit from this sabotage?
The gas price jumped over $200.
The usual suspects are gas providers. One of them is Moscow.
Let me correct your statement that the price of natural gas in Europe has risen to $200, not in other countries.

China, USA and other countries have access to cheap natural gas.

Which country does Europe buy natural gas from? USA!

BTW: In fact, you know who did it, but you pretend you don't. We know who did it, but you pretend we don't. You try to find an excuse to cover up your sovereignty and be raped by your allies, but this will only bring more ridicule. Because you know we all know.

Let me correct your statement that the price of natural gas in Europe has risen to $200, not in other countries.

China, USA and other countries have access to cheap natural gas.

Which country does Europe buy natural gas from? USA!

BTW: In fact, you know who did it, but you pretend you don't. We know who did it, but you pretend we don't. You try to find an excuse to cover up your sovereignty and be raped by your allies, but this will only bring more ridicule. Because you know we all know.
Nonsense

I see here lots of fingers point to CIA. That’s not credible. Europe is not Africa or third world region or China. You think europeans would not know if CIA is behind it? Why would the US risk damaging the relationship to Europe? Makes no sense.
CIA needs approval from US president for such sabotage. Biden would give a Go?

The quote for gas futures I listed is for Europe.

Nonsense

I see here lots of fingers point to CIA. That’s not credible. Europe is not Africa or third world region or China. You think europeans would not know if CIA is behind it? Why would the US risk damaging the relationship to Europe? Makes no sense.
CIA needs approval from US president for such sabotage. Biden would give a Go?

The quote for gas futures I listed is for Europe.

Because the USA is your ally, you think the USA will not attack you.

Has the USA attacked its allies very rarely?

BTW: USA is your ally, but you are not an ally of the USA. You are a colony of the USA.

IMG_20220929_141111.jpg

I remember a flotilla of lng ships going from USA to eu
I guess that flotilla will look tiny compares to what happens now
Money flows back to USA

Like what?

What will benefit the American for it? It's not like EU are not going to change their supplier, whatever Russia do or not do, EU are not going to stick with Russia like before, the door is already opened up. You don't need to blow up the pipeline to reopen it again.

On the other hand, would Russia even have money to maintain the pipeline? Now that it earn 0 for them. Better that got destroyed and crawl some money back then have it just sat there and lose money everyday.
Like :
Geopolitical :
1. Ensuring the Russians will no longer have any carrot / leverage in any future negotiations with EU / Germany.. Lessening the possibility that Germany will negotiate or pressure the US / Ukraine to negotiate with Russia in the coming winter or beyond.
2. Ensuring that the EU states can no longer change their mind regarding not using Russian gas, even if under pressure from their own populace and industry.
3. Ensuring that any future gas export (after the war settles and peace returns) from Russia will have to pass to through Ukraine / Baltic states, paying billions of $ for transit fees.
4. Showing the world that the US "walks the talk" when declaring the US can and will stop the NS2 from delivering.
5. Personally humiliating Putin, as NS2 was his dear pet project and deterring the EU from even considering similar projects (with any country) without US approval in the future.

Economic :
1. US will replace Russia as the main energy exporter to EU, ensuring additional billions of profit for US gas, oil, shale industries.. at least for the short to medium term.
2. Energy intensive EU industries will run out of steam (literally), forcing them to wind down, close or relocate offshore where energy are plentiful and prices are low... potentially receiving the relocated EU industries into the US...
3. Decrease global competitiveness of EU industries and products due to high energy prices... Would Airbus planes cost much more now...? Perhaps that can help Boeing that's not performing too well lately..?

With the coming winter and energy hardships / rationing, the European resolve may begin to falter in the face of cheap Russian gas dangling in front of their eyes.. especially if this winter turns out to be harsher than usual and their population angrier... By crippling NS1 & NS2 that carrot is no longer available... thus the US gains all the benefits from this sabotage while the cost are practically nothing...

Back
Top Bottom