What's new

Russia becoming a Muslim state!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, the Islamic Republic of Russia will completely wipe off western imperialism and zionism.

Meh, so what? Hasn't Russia already had a huge Muslim population?

West- and Northeurope will become "muslimstate" too. Some countires earlier and others later. In big cities of germany there are about equal amount of muslim childrens and christian childrens in the kindergarden and prime school.

You sure you can prove those words? For a start, have you seen kindergarden's in any other major city apart from the one where you live?

The day Russia turns into an islamic country..... man... Anyone who knows russians knows how laughable this is. They will simply not allow it to happen

Many countries will become muslim majority in future due to population.

Communism hates religion, they have hated the Church all until now, dont know how much mosque loving they will will ever become.

Communism hates religion, they have hated the Church all until now, dont know how much mosque loving they will will ever become.
Russia is still communist? :what:

Alhamdullillah! Allh be praised. I understand the Russian military is already nearly 50% Muslim.

You understand wrong.

In fact the Russians have stopped recruiting Muslims.

No country will allow themselves to be taken over by Muslims. Don't bet on that.

There is no alternative to working hard in your own Islamic countries. Hoping to take over other non Muslim countries (and appropriate their achievements) may sound attractive as it doesn't entail the hard work that is needed at home.

It will end in disappointment and accusations of "Islamophobia".

I have seen some "academics" getting excited here about Russian army turning Muslim and making it difficult for India!

To me that is "impotence".

Don't hold your breath.

Also, don't hold your breath for the Islamization of Russia. No one who has ever met an ethnic Russian can say they'll tolerate a change in their lifestyle or country.

The wet dreams allow one to escape the bitter realities.

No country will allow an attck on its core values.

You understand wrong.

In fact the Russians have stopped recruiting Muslims.

No country will allow themselves to be taken over by Muslims. Don't bet on that.

There is no alternative to working hard in your own Islamic countries. Hoping to take over other non Muslim countries (and appropriate their achievements) may sound attractive as it doesn't entail the hard work that is needed at home.

It will end in disappointment and accusations of "Islamophobia".

I have seen some "academics" getting excited here about Russian army turning Muslim and making it difficult for India!

To me that is "impotence".

The wet dreams allow one to escape the bitter realities.

No country will allow an attck on its core values.

1.Well, non-official sources in India say:

a. Kerala may soon declare herself an Islamic Republic. 50% legislators / cabinet members are Muslims. Next door is Lakshswadip which had 98% Muslim population at Partition. Nearby SL has a growing and powerful Muslim population. Maldives is 100% Muslim. So that's a Muslim zone growing south of of the subcontinent interdicting Christian Civilization's entry.

b. P/bangla is officially 35% Muslim. Actually the Muslims are more than 50% there.

c. Same with Assam which is said to have 55% Muslims by NGOs. The State Govt is a coalition with a Muslim political party. Next door Nepal has a growing Muslim population in the south who return their legislators to the national assembly.

d. And there is Arakan, which is the eastern extreme of the subcontinent.The Message of Islam had arrived here during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh. Inspite of the continuous genocide since WW II, Arakan is still a Muslim majority.

2. If Dalit/Untouchables/Low Cast are considered separate from Sanatan Hindus then Muslims in India itself may be the most populous element.

3. Insha-Allah, when our grand-children celebrate arrival of the next century SA would be Muslim.

1.Well, non-official sources in India say:

a. Kerala may soon declare herself an Islamic Republic. 50% legislators / cabinet members are Muslims. Next door is Lakshswadip which had 98% Muslim population at Partition. Nearby SL has a growing and powerful Muslim population. Maldives is 100% Muslim. So that's a Muslim zone growing south of of the subcontinent interdicting Christian Civilization's entry.

b. P/bangla is officially 35% Muslim. Actually the Muslims are more than 50% there.

c. Same with Assam which is said to have 55% Muslims by NGOs. The State Govt is a coalition with a Muslim political party. Next door Nepal has a growing Muslim population in the south who return their legislators to the national assembly.

d. And there is Arakan, which is the eastern extreme of the subcontinent.The Message of Islam had arrived here during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh. Inspite of the continuous genocide since WW II, Arakan is still a Muslim majority.

2. If Dalit/Untouchables/Low Cast are considered separate from Sanatan Hindus then Muslims in India itself may be the most populous element.

3. Insha-Allah, when our grand-children celebrate arrival of the next century SA would be Muslim.

I think once Iran reverts to Zoroastianism within a generation, there will be a huge churn and Islam will be left just in the Arabian desert.

This a religion politic topic. A lot of politicians here.

Talk about politics, we should ask bigger share and equality for our religion right in Middle East. lol

I think once Iran reverts to Zoroastianism within a generation, there will be a huge churn and Islam will be left just in the Arabian desert.

I heard Islam is not strong among young people in Iran. How did you know that Zoroastrianism is getting popular there?

I know it's their original religion and people usually love to back to their root.

Since this is a Pakistan forum, how about Pakistani people opinion about return to their root idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom