What's new

Russia backs India’s surgical strikes, says Uri ‘terrorists’ from Pakistan

BS.India has crossed the line multiple times just like China.Only thing is that Chinese state controlled media won't report it.

There is no shift in policy just like China conducting military exercises with India doesn't necessarily mean a shift in her Pakistan policyn
Oh clearly listen to that Minister who calls your army guys Hanuman that is good. Coz keeping people ignorant is much more easier than keeping them informed as it would reveal the failure of govt policies, so why not?

Perhaps you're too ignorant or too dumb to notice when the first policy shift occurred. Let me re wind it up for you. It was when they supplied us with 150 engines

Lol.
Russia clearly reffered to India when she said surgical strike to defend herself.
Also Kashmir was never a country.

Russia didn't said India, but every country that's. Mean if you disputed surgical strike atelier true then Pakistan also have the right to respond.

Again. More unnecessary rhetoric.

My good fellow, What if India shares the proof. Pakistan will try to discredit it. So what is the point.

Just share the proof. What Pakistan would do is irrelevant right now.

Girl, you didn't beg them because you won't even get a penny worth of statement in return.

My munni we don't need any statement because it is you and not us who made false claims of surgical strikes. Common sense even for you chunni munni.

Even then the engines were not directly supplied, but by China.
Suppled bu China ? Bravo to your 10 year old kid knowldge and to your ignorance.

Actually it is good the more you lot stay ignorant the better it is for us

actually russians meant that LOC is not international border. violate it at your wish. just like indian DGMO said.

More like Mr Moscow is saving Bharti basanti from all the humiliation, knowing well India is just habitually faking all the bravado no harm done to Pakistan..... and then have a good laugh at the stupidity of the Indians.....just the way the screwed you with the aircraft carrier, now they are just giving you lip service. :pleasantry:

Yes, the engines were supplied first China.As Russia doesn't have any non end user agreementfor non offensive products China could give them to Pakistan.
But clearly Indian prested and Russian's knew from whom they were destined for

Russians will always our best friend.Noone other nations get the level of acceptance that Russians get here

China during signing that it will induct JF-17 In PLAAF only later did they not induct the JF-17.
Bull shit it never said that nor Ruusi is so gullible, Like Said before I dont mind you being ignorant of realty in fact that is something That I m looking forward to in BJP term

Yep, television interview with the same emotional indian channel thst bought you the

First sir-ji-cal strike where 200 terrorists died
Breaking news of Russia cancelling exercises to isolate Pakistan for India

Russian Ambassador sitting in India; what else is the guy supposed to say in the first place?
After all, there are the contracts they keep losing to western firms and India is a big business hub.

However, any of these surgical strikes actually had even the analogy of surgery defined in them? If any term goes for them, they should be called poking efforts.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom