What's new

Russia backs India’s surgical strikes, says Uri ‘terrorists’ from Pakistan

You wanted your BFF to isolate Pakistan and instead got two fingers up

CNN-18 is one of those emotional excitable indian channels

This was one of the first channels to break news of 200 dead terrorists in the first sir-ji-cal :cheesy: strike over a week ago
Then they broke the news of #isolatePakistan with Russia cancelling exercises in bond with india

Now low and behold another interview with excitable indian news channel, what do you expect envoy to India will say????
News Channels have a right to report whatever they want.
The fact is Indian government never said anything about the exercise.

It is admirable that Pakistan doesn't ask for statements.

However the consensus is in your head and pakistani media. In Pak, India did it. In India, Pak did it. No one else said anything else to the order.

Your chacha akbar is already whining in UN for not accepting your surgical farce claims.

The consensus is in international media who were taken to LOC by Pakistani military. The consensus is everywhere except India.

Only reason we didn't ask Russian embassy or any embassy to issue any statement is because we don't need it.

There is already a consensus that Indian claims of surgical strike are a farce. We don't need any statement.
Just as I said the only reason you did not get ask because you won't get any such statements.

There was no surgical strike in Azad Kashmir, If India send its soldiers accross LOC India will start war with Pakistan.
Pak army have presence in Azad Kashmir in huge numbers, not possible to enter pakistani area unoticed.

Your chacha akbar is already whining in UN for not accepting your surgical farce claims.

The consensus is in international media who were taken to LOC by Pakistani military. The consensus is everywhere except India.
Don't talk sense with Indian Vanar Sena on PDF they are acting as a nation like person suffering from piles and keep eating red hot chilies and for every washroom visit he cries loud and cursing the cook even the farmer who harvest the red chilies.

Last edited:
Just as I said the only reason you did not get ask because you won't get any such statements.

You can believe whatever you want to. We don't need any statement. Not when there is not even a shred of proof has been shared by India for its surgical farce.

Yeah in case if you come up with some doctored shit then to humiliate you further we might ask China or Turkey to issue some statement. Anyways nothing is needed now.

Oh seroiylys guyts get over those Obsession dik measuring contest. China trades way more with India than it does with Pakistan and yet it still continues to violate your sovereignty every now and then.

I merely pointed out to how you guys have failed at keeping Russia close to you. How many times did Chia have war games with you as compared to us having with Russia ? This is major shift in policy., but you little fan-boys are too oblvious of that
Both Indian and Chinese patrols intrude into each others controlled territory as the border is poorly demarcated.It's no big deal.

Also India has been conducting military exercises with China since 2009, next round is scheduled next month.

Oh seroiylys guyts get over those Obsession dik measuring contest. China trades way more with India than it does with Pakistan and yet it still continues to violate your sovereignty every now and then.

I merely pointed out to how you guys have failed at keeping Russia close to you. How many times did Chia have war games with you as compared to us having with Russia ? This is major shift in policy., but you little fan-boys are too oblvious of that

The dick measuring is done by both sides.

You pointed out a valid thing. However, during the same drill India was doing the same with Russia. And the government were in Russia holding more talks for future. Being keyboard warriors, we don't get what the policy is or when it is shifting.

You can believe whatever you want to. We don't need any statement. Not when there is not even a shred of proof has been shared by India for its surgical farce.

Yeah in case if you come up with some doctored shit then to humiliate you further we might ask China or Turkey to issue some statement. Anyways nothing is needed now.
Even China and Turkey has not issued a statement in support of Pakistans claim that there were no surgical strikes.

Both Indian and Chinese patrols intrude into each others controlled territory as the border is poorly demarcated.It's no big deal.

Also India has been conducting military exercises with China since 2009, next round is scheduled next month.
Exactly that is no big deal. Wrong iNdia never crosses the the line, it is only china that sends its eli and soldiers.

Secondly The fact Russa came to our soil and conducted exercises shows a big shift in policy my dear. The first shock was felt when China bought for us those 150 Rd93 Engines, Clearly everyone knew where they were destined for. And second is this

Please avoid unnecessary rhetoric.

Pakistan is doing its best in UN to say India is lying. So India doing it part.

That's not unnecessary rhetoric. That is the fact unless India shares some proof. Pakistan has done its part.

Now its time for India to come up with something instead of begging its friendly nation ambassadors to endorse its surgical farce.

And thanks for the freedom fighter image. I don't know what is the point of sharing it here but anyways. Thank You.

Even China and Turkey has not issued a statement in support of Pakistans claim that there were no surgical strikes.

Yeah because we didn't beg them like you. That is the point kid.

Exactly that is no big deal. Wrong iNdia never crosses the the line, it is only china that sends its eli and soldiers.

Secondly The fact Russa came to our soil and conducted exercises shows a big shift in policy my dear. The first shock was felt when China bought for us those 150 Rd93 Engines, Clearly everyone knew where they were destined for. And second is this

You really do no understand what policy shift is.

Russian policy shift was last year. When they were in Pakistan signing the agreement. No this drill.

You pointed out a valid thing. However, during the same drill India was doing the same with Russia.
India doing with Ruusa is no big deal come on. But the fact that It chooses to do with Pakistan, first time shows there has been a major shift in policy after supplying of 150 engines to us through China. So-called policy of Isolating Pakistan is failing miserably

That's not unnecessary rhetoric. That is the fact unless India shares some proof. Pakistan has done its part.

Now its time for India to come up with something instead of begging its friendly nation ambassadors to endorse its surgical farce.

And thanks for the freedom fighter image. I don't know what is the point of sharing it here but anyways. Thank You.

Again. More unnecessary rhetoric.

My good fellow, What if India shares the proof. Pakistan will try to discredit it. So what is the point.

Read the above post again!

You need to re read my post again.

I am out folks... :). What is the point in this?. :). Have fun chaps.

Back
Top Bottom