What's new

Russia backs India's bid for the Shanghai group

Götterdämmerung;2815330 said:
As long as the border dispute is not settled it will be futile to group China and India together
argue.gif

Just my
twocents.gif

It may help in providing better atmosphere for India Pakistan disputes.

Tell that to the stupid Congress government. These idiots are just living the wet dream of that shytebag called Nehru who nearly handed our (NE) rears to us 50 years ago because of his idiocy. Thanks to the Army, we could hold our ground. :angry:

The day you guys kick this UPA regime permanently out of India will be the day you guys save our eastern part of India. Please use your vote against the losers.

I don't know to which Party Ms Indra belonged.................but be grateful to her .............because of her you are an Indian Today

Whether you like it or not it was Nehrus Expansionist policy led to War with China..........He added Goa to India and wanted to add Tibet too...............

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;2816993 said:
what the :blink::blink::blink::blink:

U crazy ?

This is 4 all the slaves of the eagle

he mentioned this because the report says "Russia" wants....and to tease our "war monger" chinese friends...cheers buddy.. :chilli:

U crazy ?

tsar%20bom%20explosion.jpg
I think by "slaves of the eagle" you are referring to india! :enjoy:

China is going to give these eagle slaves the punishment they deserve too!

2gskhg0.jpg

I don't know to which Party Ms Indra belonged.................but be grateful to her .............because of her you are an Indian Today

Well they're not doing anything today to protect the territory.

Whether you like it or not it was Nehrus Expansionist policy led to War with China..........He added Goa to India and wanted to add Tibet too...............

You really hate warrior types eh? Why are you insulting serious leaders by putting a joker like Nehru among them? We became Indians on our own will: because we wanted to. Nehru only courted the chogyal with ceremonial words. Read history properly rather than reading Congress mouthpiece. It was our chogyal's stupidity that he flinched last moment to relent his power but fortunately the Army held him back and the palace guards didn't do anything to the voting people. How I of this generation know this? Because my granddad was one of the principle voters then.

And BTW you north, west and south people don't have any idea how this sick lunatic called Nehru nearly had us taken over by the CCP loonies. If the Army had not held its ground here, I'd be talking chinese today. :angry:

Goa was a part of India long before the Portuguese attacked it. Nehru did nothing new than what he should have done.

And don't you even tell me about Tibet because he did not even dare to secure our existing borders, let alone do something about Tibet.

U crazy ?

tsar%20bom%20explosion.jpg

He's being sarcastic man... don't you get sarcasm?

SCO is like SAARC, both have no future and a waste of time for the people and countries involved.

Well they're not doing anything today to protect the territory.

You really hate warrior types eh? Why are you insulting serious leaders by putting a joker like Nehru among them? We became Indians on our own will: because we wanted to. Nehru only courted the chogyal with ceremonial words. Read history properly rather than reading Congress mouthpiece. It was our chogyal's stupidity that he flinched last moment to relent his power but fortunately the Army held him back and the palace guards didn't do anything to the voting people. How I of this generation know this? Because my granddad was one of the principle voters then.

And BTW you north, west and south people don't have any idea how this sick lunatic called Nehru nearly had us taken over by the CCP loonies. If the Army had not held its ground here, I'd be talking chinese today. :angry:

Goa was a part of India long before the Portuguese attacked it. Nehru did nothing new than what he should have done.

And don't you even tell me about Tibet because he did not even dare to secure our existing borders, let alone do something about Tibet.

He's being sarcastic man... don't you get sarcasm?

I have less knowledge about history taught by RSS.............Can you show me the MAP of India before Britishers Ruled India.............Then How come Goa was a Part of India...........India was nearly 1600 Princely States before British ruled it.........

FYI Proffesor Hafizz.....the combine GDP of ASEAN is around 1.8 Trillion$ which is much much more then your country will ever dream off......and secondly you will be in a huge advantage while dealing with ASEAN country then Dealing with China....Reason you will be a net exporter with Asean on the other hand will remain net importer while dealing with China.....

LOL........China's GDP alone is bigger than 1.8 Trillion and if you add Russia's, and other SCO members then it will make ASEAN look like a little kid.

It would be good to see join with its neighbourhood but I think the time is fast coming when India will have to make a choice and throw its lot with SCO or America, I think it will be difficult to do both

It would be good to see join with its neighbourhood but I think the time is fast coming when India will have to make a choice and throw its lot with SCO or America, I think it will be difficult to do both

If India is smart then she will join the SCO and keep herself from a distant from Uncle SAM because after all India is an ASIAN country and she will never be accepted as equal by USA or Western Countries.

SCO is a grouping that is based on anti-extremism, anti-terrorism and ANTI-SEPERATISM.

So to join the SCO India will have to close down Dalai Lama seperatists movement and kick Dalai Lama and his exile government out of India ! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom