What's new

Russia asked China for military and economic aid for Ukraine war, U.S. officials say

Aaahhh...Russia just failed. Poutine is just too drunk with power to recognize it and the Russian people, for the moment, is just too oppressed to resist effectively. But no matter how much natural gas Russia sells to Europe, Russia is a failed state.

Are you serious with that question?
Russia just failed?
by your word, I thought it was Russia‘s capital that got sieged rather than Ukraine‘s.

Russia = aggressor party
Ukraine = defending party

Situation of both countries is different. Ukraine should be provided humanitarian assistance and arms to defend itself.

LOL

You want Ukrainians to be the guinea pigs to test your arms capability against the Russia.

Tell us...Why would you want to be with a loser? I will deviate into the military realm for a bit.

Because the loser''Russia'' is no liar, cheater and backstabber unlike USA. Speaking of loser...

Credit Suisse: Ensuing New Financial Order Will Benefit Bitcoin​

Contributor

Namcios Bitcoin Magazine

Published
Mar 8, 2022 12:25PM EST
earth.png

All-new World Reimagined podcast
Listen Now

The foundations of Bretton Woods II crumbled last week when the G7 seized Russia’s foreign exchange reserves, the investment bank said.

The Russian-Ukrainian war will create a new world financial order from which Bitcoin is set to benefit, according to Credit Suisse.

Zoltan Pozsar, global head of short-term interest rate strategy at the giant investment bank, wrote in a Monday report that Western sanctions on Russia are likely to cause a paradigm shift in the way the world organizes money and reserves, a “Bretton Woods III” kind of scenario.

“From the Bretton Woods era backed by gold bullion, to Bretton Woods II backed by inside money, to Bretton Woods III backed by outside money,” the strategist wrote.

Pozsar argues that the fall of Bretton Woods II ensued last week as G7 countries decided to seize Russia’s foreign exchange (FX) reserves, leading to a rise of outside money – reserves kept as commodities – over inside money – reserves kept as liabilities of global financial institutions.

“We are witnessing the birth of Bretton Woods III – a new world (monetary) order centered around commodity-based currencies in the East that will likely weaken the Eurodollar system and also contribute to inflationary forces in the West,” the report states.

Russia, a surplus agent in the financial system, can now no longer make use of the hefty FX reserves it accumulated through its commodity exports over the decades to defend its falling ruble or aid its local economy. Moreover, Russia’s ability to export its commodities has been severely hurt due to the “buyer’s strike” in the West.

“What we are seeing at the 50-year anniversary of the 1973 OPEC supply shock is something similar but substantially worse – the 2022 Russia supply shock, which isn’t driven by the supplier but the consumer,” the strategist wrote. “The aggressor in the geopolitical arena is being punished by sanctions, and sanctions-driven commodity price moves threaten financial stability in the West.”

Pozsar argues that while Western central banks cannot close spreads between Russian and non-Russian commodity prices as sanctions lead them in opposite directions, the People’s Bank of China can “as it banks for a sovereign who can dance to its own tune.”

“If you believe that the West can craft sanctions that maximize pain for Russia while minimizing financial stability risks and price stability risks in the West, you could also believe in unicorns,” Pozsar wrote.

As outside money keeps trumping inside money, this crisis will likely emerge and end differently than all others ever since Nixon broke off the gold standard in 1971 – which marked the end of the era of commodity-based money.

“When this crisis (and war) is over, the U.S. dollar should be much weaker and, on the flipside, the renminbi much stronger, backed by a basket of commodities,” Pozsar wrote. “After this war is over, ‘money’ will never be the same again…and Bitcoin (if it still exists then) will probably benefit from all this.”

I don't see the world will come to a sense any time soon``````` everyone thinks that the opposite $ucks``

Am not surprised that a few of you guys failed to understand why I said that Russia failed. I was not talking about the war.

China is now on stage denying that Russia made any request for assistance. That was a Russia fail. I said last week that China started a slooooow walk away from Russia and this denial is another nail in this failure coffin. Xi, to his credit, recognized early enough the millstone named Russia and backed off, leaving Russia alone dangling in the wind.

Is China 🇨🇳 ready for a bi polar world, what if China asks the west and Europe to stop supplying support to Ukraine in return for Chinese restraint. Will China rise now or wait another 25 years?

K

There already was one...just people here don't remember.

There already was one...just people here don't remember.

I remember , Good old General Zia ….. drinking for the privileged ( I lived near muree brewery and Nala Lai) there were 4 channels and giving to the CSD was cool 😎. Some of the best times

Anyway, my question was more of strategy. is China willing to openly declare a bi poplar world before its 6 super carriers or wait 9 more years

K

Am not surprised that a few of you guys failed to understand why I said that Russia failed. I was not talking about the war.

China is now on stage denying that Russia made any request for assistance. That was a Russia fail. I said last week that China started a slooooow walk away from Russia and this denial is another nail in this failure coffin. Xi, to his credit, recognized early enough the millstone named Russia and backed off, leaving Russia alone dangling in the wind.
Why are you so oooo desperate to get us not to help Russia, almost to the level of passive aggressive begging. Lolol. But but but but China is just a poor plastic toy maker, what possibly can we help them with.

This is complete fake news. The country that Russia needs help from is Supra Powa India. As India produce the most advanced missile called Brahmos. The west need to monitor if India is shipping Brahmos to Russia.

Why are you so oooo desperate to get us not to help Russia, almost to the level of passive aggressive begging. Lolol. But but but but China is just a poor plastic toy maker, what possibly can we help them with.
Getting nervous? Even if Xi managed to extricate China out of this mess, that exit will not be clean.

Xi overestimated Russia. Not Putin, but Russia. Maybe Xi got some bad advice from the PLA leadership themselves. If that was the case, we will see another series of 'corruption charges' against the PLA. Someone has to pay for Xi's bad decision, but the payee will not be Xi. That is not how an idolatrous state works. The leader is never at fault. In the long term, this European disaster will taint China in Asia. For each Ukrainian city in ruin, the Asian countries will substitute in their cities. China can warn US about creating an Asia version of NATO and that warning will be like a fart in the wind. There was ANZUS then came AUKUS. Who knows but we can be %100 certain that there WILL BE an Asian version of NATO regardless of how much Pooh Bear Xi may growl.

hCGCRgz.jpg

Getting nervous? Even if Xi managed to extricate China out of this mess, that exit will not be clean.

Xi overestimated Russia. Not Putin, but Russia. Maybe Xi got some bad advice from the PLA leadership themselves. If that was the case, we will see another series of 'corruption charges' against the PLA. Someone has to pay for Xi's bad decision, but the payee will not be Xi. That is not how an idolatrous state works. The leader is never at fault. In the long term, this European disaster will taint China in Asia. For each Ukrainian city in ruin, the Asian countries will substitute in their cities. China can warn US about creating an Asia version of NATO and that warning will be like a fart in the wind. There was ANZUS then came AUKUS. Who knows but we can be %100 certain that there WILL BE an Asian version of NATO regardless of how much Pooh Bear Xi may growl.

hCGCRgz.jpg
I am not sure who is the one getting anxious, seeing you ranting like a zealot. You can rant all you want that we are gonna abandon Russia, but action speaks louder. Just look at our latest meeting with your Secretary of State in Rome. We just fcked you off, if maybe you would've begged and talked nicely, we might have helped abit but no, you just have to COMMAND us. Are you dumb or something? Declaring us as your biggest enemy and expecting us to help you? Wake up and smell the coffee numb numb lolololol.

Threaten all you want matey, people get aggressive when they are desperate. I told you nobody cares, the more you talk big and talk stronk, the more China will fck you off. Haven't the trade war taught you anything.... Hahaahhaah

Not even your poodle India is obeying you now.... Pathetic!

Use cartoon propaganda, look at supapowa US begging Iran Saudis and Venezuela. Lolol

Last edited:

hCGCRgz.jpg
What you describe about China and Xi only exists in you Americans' delusional and wishful dreams !

I am not sure who is the one getting anxious,...
Xi is.

You can rant all you want that we are gonna abandon Russia, but action speaks louder.
Here is what your China is really doing with Russia...

You have abandoned China. All you are doing is 'supporting' China in the most convenient ways, like how I explained above. NATO is what true alliance and support really is. China is doing that ssslooow walk and everyone, including Poutine, sees it.

These are just your fantasies. The fact is that China definitely supports Russia and will not participate in sanctions against Russia.

A month before the outbreak of the war in Ukraine, China and Russia signed several large contracts with a total value of nearly $2 trillion.

As for whether expanding trade and strengthening economic ties with Russia, the world's largest resource country, is a burden, the Chinese have their own evaluation. Historically, the Chinese govt's ability and vision are far stronger than that of the US govt.

Back
Top Bottom