What's new

Russia appears to now be helping out the Taliban

untrue. In the 80's and 90's is when Pakistan was stupidly developing its cancerous nexus with jihadi terror which started eating into its organs and flesh in the 90's and till now.
Well we lived quite happily in those years, wasnt until US decided to invade afghanistan did we have any problems, but I do remember india being ravaged by sikh insurgency.

Well we lived quite happily in those years, wasnt until US decided to invade afghanistan did we have any problems, but I do remember india being ravaged by sikh insurgency.

selective memory and feigned amnesia are the true friends of capable Pakistanis I see.

selective memory and feigned amnesia are the true friends of capable Pakistanis I see.
could say the same about you, also looks like you have nothing to contribute and are hiding behind personal attacks.

could say the same about you, also looks like you have nothing to contribute and are hiding behind personal attacks.

my pointing out you are missing salient facts from history is not a personal attack on you.

• 14h

Gen. John Nicholson, the top American military commander in Afghanistan, has spoken out against Russia's extension of an olive branch to the Taliban as offering "overt" legitimacy to a group intent on toppling the Afghan government.

The Chinese will also give an olive branch to the Taliban, I have been saying this for a number of years in this forum. This is because ISIS in Afghanistan is actually the TTP and they have been funded, trained and armed by RAW/CIA. The Uighur terrorists have an alliance with this group in fact they have killed hundreds of Pakistani's. The Taliban will have to change its style of Government and this is where Pakistan will come in. Pakistan has played it's cards right when the invasion force landed in 2001. Now Central Asia will belong to Pakistan, China and Russia in terms of influence.

• 14h

Gen. John Nicholson, the top American military commander in Afghanistan, has spoken out against Russia's extension of an olive branch to the Taliban as offering "overt" legitimacy to a group intent on toppling the Afghan government.

The question is..what can american do about it when the only manpower at their disposal is this drug addicted scum?..Talibans are a fighter breed...battle harden...they will over run Kabul regime in less than 24 hours after collation pull out!

The question is..what can american do about it when the only manpower at their disposal is this drug addicted scum?..Talibans are a fighter breed...battle harden...they will over run Kabul regime in less than 24 hours after collation pull out!

Would not have been in this mess if they had accepted Taliban's offer to hand over Osama bin Laden to a neutral country and then USA could have held a trial there, back in 2001. They could have taken other steps to curb extremism in the Taliban, by applying pressure through Arab and Pakistani Ulema.

Would not have been in this mess if they had accepted Taliban's offer to hand over Osama bin Laden to a neutral country and then USA could have held a trial there, back in 2001. They could have taken other steps to curb extremism in the Taliban, by applying pressure through Arab and Pakistani Ulema.

Osama binladen was their chacha mama? one has to give it to the self esteem of Taliban but in global power play real power matters...the dialoge between Taliban and USA was that of one between most improvised country vs most powerful country...! Beside Osama wasn't an Afghan citizen..and for Afghan state to shelter him makes for state sponsor of terror..Americans were in no mood to negotiate as they have previously bombed alleged shelter of OBL in Sudan.

Come to real sense of politics..America was ordering Taliban what to do..it did not ask them for their opinion.!

western intrepretation -- to make sure that their great game in central asia does not fail!

Osama binladen was their chacha mama? one has to give it to the self esteem of Taliban but in global power play real power matters...the dialoge between Taliban and USA was that of one between most improvised country vs most powerful country...! Beside Osama wasn't an Afghan citizen..and for Afghan state to shelter him makes for state sponsor of terror..Americans were in no mood to negotiate as they have previously bombed alleged shelter of OBL in Sudan.

Come to real sense of politics..America was ordering Taliban what to do..it did not ask them for their opinion.!
And now the taliban are back. Back to square 1. what will happen if they win? US will invade again, or allow them to spread extremism.

Back
Top Bottom