What's new

Russia announces foreigners who serve in Russian army can obtain Russian citizenship after 12 months

Reaction score
Country
Canada
img_2025.jpg

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @Paul2 @Corax @mike2000 is back @Broccoli @oberschlesier @MeFishToo @Gomig-21 @Foinikas @aziqbal @libertad @Akritas @aviator_fan @Beny Karachun @Beast @dbc @Hamartia Antidote @beijingwalker @MH.Yang @nahtanbob @Primus @Sifar zero @RoadAmerica @khansaheeb @Zarvan @Reashot Xigwin

Is Russian Army running out of people to fight with?

Or are Russians simply not being forcibly drafted?

Many people from central Asian former Soviet republics might be very tempted to go and join the fight.

I wonder if Russia will demand nk troops for aid,l don't want pacific east asian dying for Russian war in Ukraine.

I wonder if Russia will demand nk troops for aid,l don't want pacific east asian dying for Russian war in Ukraine.
I personally judge that North Korea will not participate in the war. In recent years, North Korea has not needed foreign exchange as badly as it did a decade ago. But North Korea may participate in the reconstruction of East Ukraine, that is a kind of political statement.

Pope has instructed vatican to move assets to vatican bank asap

Something big about to happen ??

These advertisements can be posted in the slums of New Delhi.

Remember to let them take a bath before going to the battlefield.

The guys in the Delhi slums are not the keyboard warriors. There are plenty of pussy cats on this forum who are the keyboard warriors

are you tempted?
to get your head blown off for no reason :enjoy:
thanks. no thanks

Tempting, but... well, we're in 21st century and infantry is no longer the dominant factor in deciding a battle.
Sooo, unless you got a safe spot for them, I don't think anyone would bother unless they really had a thing for russia... in which case, I guess Central Asian states are the likely recruits.

Also, the threat of losing your native citizen if your own country suspects you're joining a foreign war.

Edit: ok this is not confirmed, its only a draft in the parliament.

Back
Top Bottom