What's new

Russia announces foreigners who serve in Russian army can obtain Russian citizenship after 12 months

img_2025.jpg

@White and Green with M/S @F-22Raptor @Oldman1 @UKBengali @gambit @Ich @jamahir @jamal18 @Hack-Hook @Vergennes @Song Hong @Ali_Baba @bobo6661 @KAL-EL @thetutle @925boy @FuturePAF @mazeto @CAPRICORN-88 @sammuel @Wood @nang2 @Messerschmitt @mmr @Philip the Arab @Apollon @Philip the Arab @Hassan Al-Somal @Viet @Get Ya Wig Split @A.P. Richelieu @letsrock @PakFactor @RescueRanger @ZeGerman @zartosht @Paul2 @Corax @mike2000 is back @Broccoli @oberschlesier @MeFishToo @Gomig-21 @Foinikas @aziqbal @libertad @Akritas @aviator_fan @Beny Karachun @Beast @dbc @Hamartia Antidote @beijingwalker @MH.Yang @nahtanbob @Primus @Sifar zero @RoadAmerica @khansaheeb @Zarvan @Reashot Xigwin

@Ra's al Ghul

This is your ticket to get out of Pakistan, and you might end up with a vanilla-cream white girl.

Once in a lifetime opportunity for wanna be Russians... Guys please go... Bangla, Pakistani, Indian, Syrian, Irani and Chinese... All wanna be Russians now can go and fight against 30 NATO countries.

Once in a lifetime opportunity for wanna be Russians... Guys please go... Bangla, Pakistani, Indian, Syrian, Irani and Chinese... All wanna be Russians now can go and fight against 30 NATO countries.
China's per capita income is 50% higher than Russia's. Whether it is job opportunities, social welfare, medical education, infrastructure, etc., China is better than Russia.

Why do you think the Chinese will go to Russia to participate in the war?

Before the outbreak of the Ukrainian war, from 2016 to 2021, fewer than 100 Chinese emigrated to Russia each year.
After the outbreak of the war this year, the number of Chinese immigrants has been zero.
643.jpg

China's per capita income is 50% higher than Russia's. Whether it is job opportunities, social welfare, medical education, infrastructure, etc., China is better than Russia.

Before the outbreak of the Ukrainian war, from 2016 to 2021, fewer than 100 Chinese emigrated to Russia each year.
View attachment 881570

China has lot of single men with not much to do. In Ukraine they can win plots of land. Land means wealth and women.

These advertisements can be posted in the slums of New Delhi.

Remember to let them take a bath before going to the battlefield.
If Slums were the target for mass mobilization, Russians are more likely to start with largest slum population on this planet

upload_2020-7-29_9-9-34-png.656858

https://mirror.unhabitat.org/documents/media_centre/APMC/Slum trends in Asia.pdf

Hopefully they will remember to let these recruits take a big whiff opium and bear bile before going into battle

Because your Chinese ancestors did so for the Russians in the past

1663810107509.png

After the outbreak of the war this year, the number of Chinese immigrants has been zero.
View attachment 881570
So all the bravado is only on internet? Can't fight real in real wars?

I personally judge that North Korea will not participate in the war. In recent years, North Korea has not needed foreign exchange as badly as it did a decade ago. But North Korea may participate in the reconstruction of East Ukraine, that is a kind of political statement.
KJU regime is ethnic nationalist,they wouldn't let NK die on behalf of russia,never.I mean russia may demand ,not that nk would agree shedding their kin's blood for Russians. N.Koreans are too intelligent for that.

good , many deadbeats here who love to fight and you also get a diaspora presence in Russia
Russian embassy should launch an ad campaign in our villages and tribal areas- Key points to highlight - women, money, and the thrill of fighting - we don't drink so you save on vodka

Last edited:
KJU regime is ethnic nationalist,they wouldn't let NK die on behalf of russia,never.I mean russia may demand ,not that nk would agree shedding their kin's blood for Russians. N.Koreans are too intelligent for that.
We know NK better.

NK will be friendly to Russia, but will not fight for Russia.

Sometimes NK can be a mercenary for money. But when NK is not particularly short of money, they will stop being mercenaries.

So all the bravado is only on internet? Can't fight real in real wars?
You Indians should know us well.

We are not good at war, but we are good at facial surgery for Indians.

IMG_20220922_095405.jpg

IMG_20220922_095450.jpg

Last edited:
These advertisements can be posted in the slums of New Delhi.

Remember to let them take a bath before going to the battlefield.

You chinese are at the bottom of the table when it comes to showering. No wonder all nasty diseases originate from the shithole that is your country :lol: - bird flu, sars, covid etc etc Advertisements should be posted in wuhan so that people can escape the smelly nasty flee markets.

After 2013, Ukrainian women were everywhere in Chinese cities. Their prices are also very cheap.

Obviously you skinny 5 foot tall little chinese mans with dck the size of a toothpick cannot land them by yourselves so you have to pay :lol:

You chinese are at the bottom of the table when it comes to showering. No wonder all nasty diseases originate from the shithole that is your country :lol: - bird flu, sars, covid etc etc Advertisements should be posted in wuhan so that people can escape the smelly nasty flee markets.

Obviously you skinny 5 foot tall little chinese mans with dck the size of a toothpick cannot land them by yourselves so you have to pay :lol:
Everyone in the world knows how different the body odours of Chinese and Indians are.

I have no interest in proving who is the nation that does not love bathing. Everyone knows the answer.

The length of Indian dick is very famous in the world.

Everyone in the world knows how different the body odours of Chinese and Indians are.

I have no interest in proving who is the nation that does not love bathing. Everyone knows the answer.

The length of Indian dick is very famous in the world.

I think at this point everyone has seen how hygenic chinese are with the third major pandemic eminating from there. I wonder who this "everyone in the world" is who you have spoken to. I have never heard a single person ever say that Chinese people smell nice :lol:

Now lets come to the penis part. I have never ever boasted that Indians have large penis, i have only said Indians have larger than chinese, now enjoy little wiener boy :lol:

I don't get Indian's obsession about Chinese height,when India is ranked among top 10 or top 20 shortest nation depending on criteria.
It shows Indian's inherent lack of ability for critical thinking .

1663823187230.png

Indians think they found atleast one sphere where they are superior only to be dissapointed by facts,like Indian men's avg height is closer to Chinese women avg.

Back
Top Bottom