What's new

Russia and Pakistan getting closer to a united front on Afghanistan

Russia wants the U.S. out of the region, and I beleive most Pakistanis want the same thing.

Mutual interests has brought the two nations closer.

I hope Pakistan improves relations with Russia. Atleast the Soviets didn't bomb Pakistani territory when they invaded Afghanistan, but I think Moscow has learned its lesson. Moscow recently said it remebers being in Afghanistan and never wants to go back there.

Pakistan should not miss a golden opportunity and should become a full member of SCO ASAP.

Good that Russians are going at their side .

It will bring USA more closer to us .

BTW Russia is no more a superpower now , even India has greater GDP than Russia now :lol:

Relationship between India and USSR/Russia was one of genuine friends. It went beyond military client-supplier relationship. Irrespective of GDP reversals the friendship must be preserved and cherished. Relationship with the USA will always come with strings attached.

Russia wants the U.S. out of the region, and I beleive most Pakistanis want the same thing.
Preferably not the way U think, There is an alternate NATO supply line remember....
Mutual interests has brought the two nations closer.
Know the meaning for Mutual????
I hope Pakistan improves relations with Russia. Atleast the Soviets didn't bomb Pakistani territory when they invaded Afghanistan, but I think Moscow has learned its lesson. Moscow recently said it remebers being in Afghanistan and never wants to go back there.
Moscow learned lesson? What? Obviously the Russians wont go back to Afghan.

What makes U people think that Russia will prefer U guys than India in case Afghan? Leave India why does Russia needs ur support in Afghan? Since the exit of US only leave Russia more powerful( U people assume a lot they will forget what U did to them)
Now to square one what are U going to put on the negotiation table with the Russians? Tell me one thing that the Russians will benefit from Pakistan...

Judging by the response. I am guessing it is now "Hindi Russo Bye Bye" no more all weather?
I dont believe in the word " all weather friend". And with the Russians they have been good friends and we have managed to keep it that way. I dont see any reason in future that could change.

Preferably not the way U think, There is an alternate NATO supply line remember....
Know the meaning for Mutual????
Moscow learned lesson? What? Obviously the Russians wont go back to Afghan.
What makes U people think that Russia will prefer U guys than India in case Afghan? Leave India why does Russia needs ur support in Afghan? Since the exit of US only leave Russia more powerful( U people assume a lot they will forget what U did to them)
Now to square one what are U going to put on the negotiation table with the Russians? Tell me one thing that the Russians will benefit from Pakistan...

If you think Russia will give a supply route to NATO and U.S., then why haven't they done that already. Russia doesn't allow any U.S./NATO military hardware to be transported from its territory into Afghanistan. NATO troops receive a few juices and crackers from the north but most of NATO supplies still run through Pakistan to this day.

India and U.S. share the same interests in Afghanistan and that is permanent U.S. and Indian prescence in Afghanistan. Obviously that is not what Pakistan wants, thats not what China wants and thats not what Russia wants. For the Russians, a permanent U.S./NATO prescence in Afghanistan would be bad for the region specifically for the SCO. This is why Russia and Pakistan are improving ties, Russia has no objections now for Pakistan being a full member of SCO. If Russia hated Pakistan, they wouldn't have praised Pakistan's bid of being a full member in SCO.

Russia get nothing from India in past 50 years... but China get massive shield from US because of Pakistan...

Pakistan needs to ally itself with its neighbors more, which it seems to be doing now, with Russia, China, Sri Lanka, Iran etc. It should not ally with a country that is not affected by what is going on in the region, such as the US. The US can cut & run whenever it wants to without dealing with anything. It needs to form closer bonds with those countries that have mutual interests, & are affected by the events, & have real stakes in the region. So this is a very good development between Pakistan & Russia.

Russia get nothing from India in past 50 years... but China get massive shield from US because of Pakistan...

Most of India's defence system is from Russia .
And we didnt get it as aid we paid money for it .

India's defence budget is $36 bill while that of Pakistan is $4 bill :lol:

Every country have the right to look after her interests ... guess PAK & RUS r finally coming to a point where they believe that they need to work together to achieve common goals... the same way US & ind have come closer in past few years ....

India and U.S. share the same interests in Afghanistan and that is permanent U.S. and Indian prescence in Afghanistan. Obviously that is not what Pakistan wants, thats not what China wants and thats not what Russia wants. For the Russians, a permanent U.S./NATO prescence in Afghanistan would be bad for the region specifically for the SCO. This is why Russia and Pakistan are improving ties, Russia has no objections now for Pakistan being a full member of SCO. If Russia hated Pakistan, they wouldn't have praised Pakistan's bid of being a full member in SCO.
Living in dream, why would US want to stay in Afghanistan for ever? And why would Russia want to take that place?
Even China says they have no objection for UNSC for India does that mean they love us? Common on in world politics it is just " Nothing personal mate".

What U think that India was not able to give Russia in the past 50 years that Pakistan is gonna give??????
LOL U think Russia needs Pakistan to ouster US from Afghan?

Back
Top Bottom