What's new

Russia also not to deploy polls observer

Don't worry our BD brothers.......

India will always help you, no matter if it's holiday season or not.

We will send our observers, if you want than we can send our election workers as well, or may be EVMs as well........

ah...forget it, we will directly send your ELECTED leader, cutting short the whole election process, i think that will be the best IDEA!!

careful. you might arrested for uttering such thing.
@Loki .. are such posts allowed on pdf?

World community already announced that they are not sending any observer for this monkey election holding by Indian piss drinking Hasina.

Bangladesh people already know that no one behind Hasina except you.

Be smart and stay away from Bd's internal matter otherwise you will be sorry in upcoming years.

World community already announced that they are not sending any observer for this monkey election holding by Indian piss drinking Hasina.

Bangladesh people already know that no one behind Hasina except you.

Be smart and stay away from Bd's internal matter otherwise you will be sorry in upcoming years.
well I am not observer... my only observation is on pdf :p:

careful. you might arrested for uttering such thing.
@Loki .. are such posts allowed on pdf?

That lowlife has been given a freehand to say anything. Don't expect any action, he routinely uses derogatory slurs against Hindus. Hand in glove!!

If Bharti send their observers in Bd then it will be fundamental duty of Bangladeshi to butcher these scums on sight.

Indians should know they will be coming against will of Bangladeshi population. So they should be given same treatment as they practice, hang them to dry in wire fence.
bsf-killed-felani-4_19.jpg

Even local election organization refused to send monitors

এবার দেশি পর্যবেক্ষকরাও মুখ ফিরিয়ে নিলো
29 Dec, 2013 বিদেশি পর্যবেক্ষকদের পর দেশীয় নির্বাচনী পর্যবেক্ষকরাও একতরফা দশম জাতীয় সংসদ নির্বাচন পর্যবেক্ষণ করবে না বলে জানিয়ে দিয়েছে। রবিবার এক বিজ্ঞপ্তির মাধ্যমে দেশি পর্যবেক্ষক প্রতিষ্ঠানগুলোর জোট ইলেকশন ওয়ার্কিং গ্রুপ- ইডব্লিজি একথা জানিয়েছে।

বিডিটুডে.নেট:এবার দেশি পর্যবেক্ষকরাও মুখ ফিরিয়ে নিলো

Back
Top Bottom