What's new

Russia also not to deploy polls observer

Oh, I've read it.

And as I said before in that particular thread, it was a discussion about military hardware. Not politics.

I dont think you have read my question or don't want to answer. You said "The jet deal with the Russians is dead." My question was "Have you seen any official confirmation of that?"

Sad part is now Bangladeshi workers and manpower export is suffering because Awami League regime voted for Russia instead of Dubai in World Expo 2020 selection. Now Dubai is specifically targeting Bangladeshi workers even with valid work visa and sending them home.

Last edited:
I dont think you have read my question or don't want to answer. You said "The jet deal with the Russians is dead." My question was "Have you seen any official confirmation of that?"

Well, you did mention "defending" the Yak. So I complied :lol:

September 2013:
"A Russian government delegation has arrived in Dhaka to finalise the cost to the Bangladesh government for purchasing 24 advanced jet trainer fighters and six helicopters.Both the sides are also expected to fix the value of 480 anti-tank missiles.They said the loan repayment period is in 20 installments over a 10-year period starting from April 15, 2018."
Price to be settled through talks

And that was the last of them. No news of the Yak matter. The deal may be history since negotiations on the matter aren't going forward.

Well, you did mention "defending" the Yak. So I complied :lol:

Price to be settled through talks

And that was the last of them. No news of the Yak matter. The deal may be history since negotiations on the matter aren't going forward.
But the Honorable Prime Minister had(if I remember correctly) mentioned buying Jongi-Bimans to make our Shoshostro-Bahini more Shoktishali in some event.....I'll see if I can find that link....speculations about buying more trainers from China rose after her speech!

But the Honorable Prime Minister had(if I remember correctly) mentioned buying Jongi-Bimans to make our Shoshostro-Bahini more Shoktishali in some event.....I'll see if I can find that link....speculations about buying more trainers from China rose after her speech!

I'm not really buying a single word she says. Unless confirmed by visiting officials and credible international sources. No, I don't trust the Bangladeshi media either. Heck, there was one laughable article about BN's submarine purchase on Daily Star.

Not to mention a HUGE poster of her in front of the old BAF airbase at farm gate adorned with the pictures of the various weapons she bought.

I'd say, propaganda value.

Though, those Serbian big-shots look really badass....

FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
Michael Mann +32 498 999 780
-
+32 2 584 9780
-
Michael.Mann@eeas.europa.eu
@EUHighRepSpox
Maja Kocijancic +32 498 984 425
-
+32 2 298
65 70
-
Maja.Kocijancic@ec.europa.eu
@AshtonSpox_M
aja
Sebastien Brabant +32 460 75 09 98
-
Sebastien.Brabant@ec.europa.eu
Eamonn Prendergast +32 460 75 32 93

Eamonn.Prendergast@ec.europa.eu
Follow us on Twitter
@e
u_eeas
European External Action Service - EEAS - Brussels, Belgium - Government Organization | Facebook
EUROPA – EEAS – Welcome to the European External Action Service | Choose your language | Choisir une langue | Wählen Sie eine Sprache
Brussels,
20 December 2013
131220/01
S T A T E M E N T
by the Spokesperson of EU High Representative Catherine Ashton
on
EU Election Observation Mission in Bangladesh
The spokesperson of Catherine Ashton, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs
and Security Policy and Vice President o
f the Commission
issued the following statement
today
:
"
The High Representative regrets that the main polit
ical forces in Bangladesh have been
unable to create the necessary conditions for transparent, inclusive and credible elections,
despite many efforts, including most recently under UN auspices.
The High Representative urges all sides to refrain from violen
ce and encourages all political
leaders to respect the right of the people of Bangladesh to express their democratic choice.
The High Representative has decided to halt for now the preparations for the deployment of
an Election Observation Mission.
The EU
remains nonetheless ready to observe the elections should the political conditions
allow for the holding of transparent, inclusive and credible elections
"

Indeed :D

Though, I find it surprising since the Russians are known to get straight to the point.

And since when were the Russians election observers? :confused: I find the whole thing surprising....

Yeah. Russia is not technically a democratic state and is pretty irrelevant here, but it goes to show that even they don't want to risking being seen as a backer of Hasina. I thought Indians could have got them to back their stooge.

The jet deal with the Russians is dead. The nuke deal may suffer the same blow. I suspect that their MiG experience was not very good during the previous AL government. It was riddled with corruption, and later reduced their order from 16 to 8.

Military jets aside, imagine a nuclear matter in the heist of rampant corruption, and utter disregard for technicalities. The Russians will never take any risks in this matter. Be they financial or technical.

Good if that's the case. Will give maneuvering room to next gov when awami maggots will fall.

I'm not really buying a single word she says. Unless confirmed by visiting officials and credible international sources. No, I don't trust the Bangladeshi media either. Heck, there was one laughable article about BN's submarine purchase on Daily Star.

Not to mention a HUGE poster of her in front of the old BAF airbase at farm gate adorned with the pictures of the various weapons she bought.

I'd say, propaganda value.

Though, those Serbian big-shots look really badass....

Hasina's spoke-man and adviser the dalal journalist Iqbal subhan and rizvi got caught red-handed in lying many times. Iqbal subhan didn't say anything about the fact that John Kerry asked Hasina to step down. While the latest UN call for troops also most likely is a hoax. These loons can not be trusted.

India in disguise of SAARC, really, no one can beat BAL in the matter of cunning deception.

I won't give that much points to BAL. All their ideas and orders come from south block in delhi. Remove the chanakyans from the equation and u have a party of corrupt loons, dacoits and blood sucking self-destructive traitors.

If Bharti send their observers in Bd then it will be fundamental duty of Bangladeshi to butcher these scums on sight.

Back
Top Bottom