What's new

Rush Limbaugh calls Indian BPO workers ‘slumdogs’

Oh the rednecks and El Rushbo's audience's have much worser invective reserved for y'all. Don't by any means think these people see any difference.

Yeah... its just a debate. But I feel there will be a strong reaction coming from the younger generation of the jobless Anglo Saxon Americans gradually as the Indians are now eating up their economic rights on the basis of cheap labor resource. Its gonna happen. Its inevitable.

God! You are funny!
An RJ who happens to be an American, called Indian BPO workers as slumdogs, does that imply that the 'US' calls them slumdogs? Suppose i call you an Idiot, does that mean India called you an Idiot?
Most widely heard!? Hearing is not= Asserting

The Radio host is the most widely heard host among younger people. Yes I understand what you wanted to say. Similarly if I do not say you are a stupid, that does not mean you are not a stupid. In that sense it works.

Please call your boy-friend a 'baby'. I am not your boy friend. I can make a good reply, but as I abide by the forum rules, I follow a civil thing as you follow when fair skinned good looking Anglo Saxon calls a dark skinned Indian 'slumdog'. No American has ever called us 'slumdogs' BTW.

It wasn't me who called you a baby, it was India and Australia.

The Radio host is the most widely heard host among younger people. Yes I understand what you wanted to say. Similarly if I do not say you are a stupid, that does not mean you are not a stupid. In that sense it works.
Hearing is not= Asserting or Supporting what is heard.And no where does it say in the article, that the US has said so, so you should change the thread heading.
What else can i say? :hitwall:
Cheers!

Yeah... its just a debate. But I feel there will be a strong reaction coming from the younger generation of the jobless Anglo Saxon Americans gradually as the Indians are now eating up their economic rights on the basis of cheap labor resource. Its gonna happen. Its inevitable.

What crack are you smoking!!!! Do not discuss on matters you know nothing about. There is no shortage of jobs in America, the skys the limit if you have the will. The people you see on TV complaining that there jobs are taken away, are a finite minded people. No adaptation at all, No sence of increasing ones education for betterment. No will to hustle to increase there pay.

Hearing is not= Asserting or Supporting what is heard.And no where does it say in the article, that the US has said so, so you should change the thread heading.
Cheers!

The thread title is ironical. Man get some aesthetical knowledge. I would have surely changed the thread heading, if the speech was made by a common American person, but a very popular Radio host is not a common man, he holds a huge audience and he is like a celebrity. Assertion might not have come yet, but silence is admission sometimes. The audience heard the speech silently and they did not oppose it. Its not necessary that they must be vocal in their preliminary stage of deprivation.

What crack are you smoking!!!! Do not discuss on matters you know nothing about. There is no shortage of jobs in America, the skys the limit if you have the will. The people you see on TV complaining that there jobs are taken away, are a finite minded people. No adaptation at all, No sence of increasing ones education for betterment. No will to hustle to increase there pay.

Whom should I believe? A popular American Radio host or an Indian PDF member? :smokin:

I am not smoking any grass type stuff.

The thread title is ironical. Man get some aesthetical knowledge. I would have surely changed the thread heading, if the speech was made by a common American person, but a very popular Radio host is not a common man, he holds a huge audience and he is like a celebrity. Assertion might not have come yet, but silence is admission sometimes. The audience heard the speech silently and they did not oppose it. Its not necessary that they must be vocal in their preliminary stage of deprivation.

What BS!. The host like many Americans was being racist. He has earlier been roughed up for calling Obama "the fugly black man" and "I hope he fails". That guy is not famous he is infamous. He is popular because of his racial obsession.

He can call Indian BPO's slumdogs or anything. But the fact of the matter is, Indians are way too smart for most on this planet and can give anyone a run for there money when it comes to science and technology . This guy like many is helpless at the face of American companies going out for better more competive talent unavailible in US.

Please call your boy-friend a 'baby'. I am not your boy friend. I can make a good reply, but as I abide by the forum rules, I follow a civil thing as you follow when fair skinned good looking Anglo Saxon calls a dark skinned Indian 'slumdog'. No American has ever called us 'slumdogs' BTW.

What they call you is considered at par with the f-word in the west. And is censored on this forum.

In short, Americans can only talk, and keep saying "yes we can" when Indians are doing the "can" part for them.

Whom should I believe? A popular American Radio host or an Indian PDF member? :smokin:

I am not smoking any grass type stuff.

Well an Indian PDF member of course, I live in the real world with a great knowledge of "slumbdogs" Indians as well as "Red neck" American. OK!!!

Since you admit that you are not smoking any grass stuff, then surely you must be snorting it!!!!:agree:

Well an Indian PDF member of course, I live in the real world with a great knowledge of "slumbdogs" Indians as well as "Red neck" American. OK!!!

Since you admit that you are not smoking any grass stuff, then surely you must be snorting it!!!!:agree:

And I thought only RJ of US was jealous of BPO job.

Cheers!

Well I have changed the thread heading. Now you are happy, I think. :D

@ Communist

I don't get your intension behind starting this thread. Here are some confusions I have. Care to clear, would you?

1. A crackpot American calls Indians slumdogs. What's worthy in it to think about?

2. You don't give a **** what Americans think, and you are glad they don't call you (whomsoever that may refer to) slumdogs. Why?

3. Indian BPO provides service to American clients and gets paid for that. Even then, Indians won't listen to any insult. What's your problem?

4. Many Americans call Pakistanis 'terrorists'. There are videos on YouTube and many threads on this forum related to this topic. What do you think about that?

5. American members here deny the RJ's view being view of common American. Why can't you believe them?

6. Last one. Americans call us slumdogs for stealing their jobs. But they are Americans who offer these jobs. Simply means India = better quality + cheaper rates. Isn't that good?

I would love to see your your clear and separate answers to all the above questions. Waiting for reply.

Regards.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom