What's new

Rush Limbaugh calls Indian BPO workers ‘slumdogs’

Typical way of Modifying the title to reinforce your view point. Such things should be avoided he is only a radio jockey they blabber many nonsense things.

Hes probably referring to their meager payments.

Probably, You can draw many analogies, Many times people from certain countries or religion are referred as terrorist in US, UK etc.

Some Sikhs were branded as terrorist.

Last edited:
Most of these slumdogs in gurgaon dont give a damn to their 200 $ a month job. they kick it back to them. infact i know many call center workign people. they abuse back the american when americans try to abuse their country- they switch off the recording and one guy is kept in each office to curse them back.

Its not professionalism. Those Gurgaon slumdogs as you said live at the US mercy and they in return abuse those people who are feeding them. Its not fair.

Its not professionalism. Those Gurgaon slumdogs as you said live at the US mercy and they in return abuse those people who are feeding them. Its not fair.

They are working for them but they are not slaves....

They are working for them but they are not slaves....

Very good claim. But they are given very little amount of money as remuneration, they are treated like insects, why do they still go for the jobs hurriedly? What else is left to be slaves then? :smokin:

Very good claim. But they are given very little amount of money as remuneration, they are treated like insects, why do they still go for the jobs hurriedly? What else is left to be slaves then? :smokin:

I don't thing they get very little amount of remuneration... even as a trainee they get around Indian Rs 10K... and it increases with experience ... i even know some BTech graduates working for lesser salaries in s/w companies ...
BPO no doubt has provided a career start to most of college grads, but still nothing makes anybody slave.
Even the maid who come to my home in India earns meagerly but is not treated as slave. We make sure that her kids go to school and even provide the kids with uniform and books.

I don't thing they get very little amount of remuneration... even as a trainee they get around Indian Rs 10K... and it increases with experience ... i even know some BTech graduates working for lesser salaries in s/w companies ...
BPO no doubt has provided a career start to most of college grads, but still nothing makes anybody slave.
Even the maid who come to my home in India earns meagerly but is not treated as slave. We make sure that her kids go to school and even provide the kids with uniform and books.

Now you have come to the point. Thats like a good member. When Indians are given so much money as remuneration as you claimed and when they feel they are satisfied with the amount of money, then what is wrong when some smart Anglo Saxons call Indians 'slumdogs'? After all, they feed Indians, their families and even their maids. Also they bear the expenses for the study materials of the dependent maids' children.

Indians must tolerate whatever great Americans call them. No? :smokin:

Yeah he claims 30million listeners. The republicans are a minority party because of incendiary closet racists like this turd. It's slowly devolving into Southern White Party which royally sucks. We need drop this anti-intellectual shtick that was developed under Bush and fight the Democrats with newer ideas and enlarged the tent to include Asian, Hispanics and Blacks who tend to be socially conservative.
Whether we like to admit it or not, Whites will be a minority demographically in 40years. Obama's election is testament to the shifting demographics. Using racial overtones can't win national elections anymore. But it good for that fat turds ratings and advertisers.

Mr. Spitfire,

Why does it suck when majority of republic party is capturing the southern part of united states? Why? because you have different impression of the southerners. Hill billies, redneck, ignorant!!!

I am not a supporter of Rush, but the democractic party is creating the lazy bumbs that live of welfare is also a big issue for America, and the laziness that it has created in majority of American population. Why do you think there are mexican working from consturtion to fast food joints.

What happen to those days in America, where if you wanted a bicycle, you actually went around the sub-division to see if people want to mow there lawns or shovel the snow. What happen to those days in America, where if you wanted a car, you went to work at a fast food joint after school. Where is the work ethic of America. It is gone, lost!!

You can support this liberal minded folks, where obama is saying that he will bring the work back to American. With what I say, with a work ethic we have today in America.

Now you have come to the point. Thats like a good member. When Indians are given so much money as remuneration as you claimed and when they feel they are satisfied with the amount of money, then what is wrong when some smart Anglo Saxons call Indians 'slumdogs'? After all, they feed Indians, their families and even their maids. Also they bear the expenses for the study materials of the dependent maids' children.

Indians must tolerate whatever great Americans call them. No? :smokin:

Yes, we have no choice. Infact the great pakistani host zaid hamid calls indians lots of things. what shud we do? bomb their stations? we just laugh at their stupidity, civil thing to do.

Actually we just love americans, their technological progress, their achievements in science and freedom, their predator drones. yes we do. and when it comes to some moron blabbering something, why shud we care?

isn't rush a republican? didn't they conclude the nuclear deal. thats the real deal baby, digest it :) Bangalore rocks.

Mr. Spitfire,

Why does it suck when majority of republic party is capturing the southern part of united states? Why? because you have different impression of the southerners. Hill billies, redneck, ignorant!!!

I am not a supporter of Rush, but the democractic party is creating the lazy bumbs that live of welfare is also a big issue for America, and the laziness that it has created in majority of American population. Why do you think there are mexican working from consturtion to fast food joints.

What happen to those days in America, where if you wanted a bicycle, you actually went around the sub-division to see if people want to mow there lawns or shovel the snow. What happen to those days in America, where if you wanted a car, you went to work at a fast food joint after school. Where is the work ethic of America. It is gone, lost!!

You can support this liberal minded folks, where obama is saying that he will bring the work back to American. With what I say, with a work ethic we have today in America.

I couldn't agree with you more. My point about about the South was that Obama proved last year that that it isn't as electorally valuable as people once thought. I tend to be very fiscally conservative but tend libertarian in my social outlook.

We have proven to be resilient generation over generation just by virtue of that fact we are extremely inclusive. The loss of that work ethic you so deftly point out is renewed by the fact that we still have people that are lucid and aware enough to point it out. The very essence of the indomitable American spirit. This recession or eventual depression will burn off that layer of fat IMO.

My god what a rubbish thread. The US didn't say anything its some crackpot radio host, and its hardly worth discussing, people say all kinds of things, it hardly matters.

Yes, we have no choice. Infact the great pakistani host zaid hamid calls indians lots of things. what shud we do? bomb their stations? we just laugh at their stupidity, civil thing to do.

Actually we just love americans, their technological progress, their achievements in science and freedom, their predator drones. yes we do. and when it comes to some moron blabbering something, why shud we care?

isn't rush a republican? didn't they conclude the nuclear deal. thats the real deal baby, digest it :) Bangalore rocks.

Please call your boy-friend a 'baby'. I am not your boy friend. I can make a good reply, but as I abide by the forum rules, I follow a civil thing as you follow when fair skinned good looking Anglo Saxon calls a dark skinned Indian 'slumdog'. No American has ever called us 'slumdogs' BTW.

Please call your boy-friend a 'baby'. I am not your boy friend. I can make a good reply, but as I abide by the forum rules, I follow a civil thing as you follow when fair skinned good looking Anglo Saxon calls a dark skinned Indian 'slumdog'. No American has ever called us 'slumdogs' BTW.

Oh the rednecks and El Rushbo's audience's have much worser invective reserved for y'all. Don't by any means think these people see any difference.

Who is 'us'? Communists? Chinese? Pakistanis? Monkey with glasses?

Glad to hear that it pleases you to know that no American ever called you a slumdog. Didn't know you cared so much about what Americans think.

But the report says he is the most widely heard radio host!! Are most of the Americans republican then? Just asking...

God! You are funny!
An RJ who happens to be an American, called Indian BPO workers as slumdogs, does that imply that the 'US' calls them slumdogs? Suppose i call you an Idiot, does that mean India called you an Idiot?
Most widely heard!? Hearing is not= Asserting or Supporting what is heard.:rofl::smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom