What's new

Rush at Pakistani consulate Balkh afghanistan

There shouldn't be any problem for people want to visit legally and without any ill intentions.

You can't paint everyone with the same brush. I've met an Afghan kid here in Texas that grew up in Peshawar and said he misses his school and teachers and even his friends in Pakistan. I see him at the masjid all the time and he loves Pakistan, especially the food. :lol:
Some idiots always resort to over-generalise and give sweeping statements but when others do..the same then they get hurt and start crying foul and unfair. Like is it justified to call all Muslim are terrorists as the Islamophobe say? Same goes for Afghans, Bangladeshis. And the strange inferiority complex of our nation is that if a gora comes to their country, they become the most hospitable people but they deride their own people..

There shouldn't be any problem for people want to visit legally and without any ill intentions.

You mean if they check mark the "ill intentions" part of visa application they should be denied a visa?

Some idiots always resort to over-generalise and give sweeping statements but when others do..the same then they get hurt and start crying foul and unfair. Like is it justified to call all Muslim are terrorists as the Islamophobe say? Same goes for Afghans, Bangladeshis. And the strange inferiority complex of our nation is that if a gora comes to their country, they become the most hospitable people but they deride their own people..

And some Idiots don't get it specifically the ones living in gora countries hating gora.

And some Idiots don't get it specifically the ones living in gora countries hating gora.
Why do you hate? may be your parents couldn't pay for your schooling or feed you good food that left your brain under-developed i.e. stunted growth and hence comprehension issues.

These are probably Tajik-Afghans not ethno-fascist Afghan Pushtuns.

Important that we develop links with this community in Afghanistan. I plan to open a thread on how and why we should develop links with Non-Pushtun Afghans.

My parents were poor, but they provided me the best education they could afford too and I will always be thank full to them for that, until the end of time!!

Hey genius, I fixed the mistake, so, you don't come across as smart as you really are.

Why do you hate? may be (Maybe) your parents couldn't pay for your schooling or feed you good food that left your brain under-developed i.e. stunted growth and hence comprehension issues.

And I quote:

idiots always resort to over-generalise and give sweeping statements but when others do..the same then they get hurt and start crying foul

I love it, when kindergarten failed mullahs forget what they wrote as an insult and then go one to do the same themselves.

My parents were poor, but they provided me the best education they could afford too and I will always be thank full to them for that, until the end of time!!

Hey genius, I fixed the mistake, so, you don't come across as smart as you really are.

And I quote:

I love it, when kindergarten failed mullahs forget what they wrote as an insult and then go one to do the same themselves.
Well, I guess you start using iodised salt and eat healthy food for a decade.. the situation may become better.. get yourself checked up by a psychiatrist for dyslexia.

giphy.gif

Lol we are like paris for them... :lol:

Balkh should be in Pakistan given the state of Affairs in the picture.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom