What's new

Rupee at 237 in interbank, heading to 300?

giphy (3).gif

I am literally getting amazed..its very cheap now for me..more work on less money

Pakistan's rupee sees worst month in over 50 years

Design: Hussain Afzal

Design: Hussain Afzal

Battling high import payments, depleting foreign exchange reserves, and political turbulence, the Pakistani rupee saw its worst month in over 50 years after depreciating 14.5% against the US dollar.
Now you know why i support nawaz sharif
Did it break 1996-1998 record in %
@Norwegian

Nawaz shatif is blessing for overseas pakistanis

Dont know why the hate?
You guys dont like to be paid extra?

Overseas pakistnis were told that they like IK because he devalued rupee in their interest..
Since nawaz sharif has done better my vote is for him

Nawaz sharif zinda abad

I hope it goes to 500 and bankrupts a corrupt nation ..

You want some short of revolution in Pakistan using economic fall as pretex ? I dont think it is necessary. It maybe will work for country like BD or Myanmar with complete authoritarian gov, but Pakistan is already using democracy as political system despite there is huge military intervension in many ways.

Pakistan reform can be done without using revolution type of political change, IK should embrace other parties and prepare for 2023 election. Try to have enough seat inside parliament to enable change of constitution into President system and enforce Armed force to be professional soldiers and act under civilian government. Election, by the way, is not cheap in the country who still use traditional voting system.

Better civil society form pooling and survey companies to ensure next election to be fair. Credible universities also can do this (setting up quick count and pooling during election and also regular survey on the popularity of main political powers in Pakistan)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom