What's new

Rumors: Pakistan to acquire five C-130J Super Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamala harris is part of USINPAC ?

I think Joe biden is going to be beneficial to Pak. But sometimes I even doubt my own assessment since trump hasn't been bad for Pakistan. No drone strikes , apart from CSF thing , it has been relatively good. Designated BLA as terrorist org, gave funds via IMF and other agencies , praises and other good comments , allowing 5 year visas to Pakistanis .. I think , with enough time , CSF might also be resumed.
USINPAC is a major donor to her..
Trump is actually someone we can send IK to charm up and talk high society to.. Biden and company are completely new order establishment types.

May whatever happens, turn out good for Pakistan's future. Ameen

One thing, I would like to add.. members, who are saying that we should turn to China for transport fleet.. Its so expensive....
Bhai, we have already spent the money under CSF. The money is outstanding dues, which US need to pay to Pakistan. Off-course, they will never pay in cash. We need to find a solution to get that money/equipment...

Trust those, who are sitting on the helm of affairs. They are as patriotic Pakistanis as we (mango) pdf(ians) are

Sometimes I do wonder the intelligence of people who don't understand this part.

CSF is our money. Labelling it as "aid" is a misnomer. I am pretty sure China is on board with this purchase.

USINPAC is and will actively try to block all deals through both democratic and republican allies. This includes likely Vice President candidate Kamala Harris (although unlikely to win the elections
Bahi let it go now nothing you guys can do about it better care about Ur work visa. They sold Pak high tech weapons before will sold Us again ppl like kamla Hasan failed to stop before will fail to stop again US has her own interest and they care about them.

Kamala harris is part of USINPAC ?

I think Joe biden is going to be beneficial to Pak. But sometimes I even doubt my own assessment since trump hasn't been bad for Pakistan. No drone strikes , apart from CSF thing , it has been relatively good. Designated BLA as terrorist org, gave funds via IMF and other agencies , praises and other good comments , allowing 5 year visas to Pakistanis .. I think , with enough time , CSF might also be resumed.
trump is a realist
he mean business
and he is only guy who could threaten modi when GOP was full of indian thugs lile nikky haily
but he mocked modi for making a library

Bahi let it go now nothing you guys can do about it better care about Ur work visa. They sold Pak high tech weapons before will sold Us again ppl like kamla Hasan failed to stop before will fail to stop again US has her own interest and they care about them.
I don’t need visas.

USINPAC is a major donor to her..
Trump is actually someone we can send IK to charm up and talk high society to.. Biden and company are completely new order establishment types.

So what is your assessment of Biden vs trump , who do you think is going to be better for us , relatively speaking ?

Also , is there any Pakistani equivalent of USINPAC ? I did some research on USINPAC and their efforts are commendable when it comes to promoting Indian interest.

Will be a good stopgap measure if happens....
But i wonder how'll we pay. PAF must be aiming for 2 squadron atleast. They should go for 2 in 1 go rather than getting 1with option of 1 more. Bht USA is also not that reliable maybe that's why they'll go for 1. Achievement will be to get newer versions of Aim-120s though but its a long and rough way ahead.
Last time US approved two sqns but PAF opted one and didn't purchase next 18 then US approved another 8 but stop by Trump due to CSF issue. Now the line is clear US got what they want in Afghanistan. Shouldn't be an issue now

I don’t need visas.
Not you many like you have work Visa? The wave of unemployed white US is coming out Soon work visas ppl will pack home keep watching then ask kamla Hasan to do something

So what is your assessment of Biden vs trump , who do you think is going to be better for us , relatively speaking ?

Also , is there any Pakistani equivalent of USINPAC ? I did some research on USINPAC and their efforts are commendable when it comes to promoting Indian interest.
Good chance Trump will Win reason is his base support is majority white American and also they feel Trump is more reliable in reviveing the economy than Biden election will fought on economics not on police or BLM issue or yes China will new factor on FP

I cant offer an accurate assessment but suggest anyone looking to do so to start with all the stakeholders involved in Biden’s campaign including his staffers.. then look at his major donors.

Trump was a major investment failure by Indians(or anyone for that matter) because they are unable to swallow his two send insults and instead throw a hissy fit everytime and at everything (well, that is normal for them anyway).

You can change Trump’s opinions in 30 seconds using the right language which IK can but Modi cannot besides throwing cash at him.

Our novice PM has one thing going for him with the US and that is his high society links and status. The New York gentiles knew of the flamboyant cricketer from Pakistan long before the Chaiwalla 56 incher firebrand from India.. and all of those knew Modi prior as the butcher of Gujrat.. long before their need to schmooze him for Indian investment and benefits..
The only thing IK was known for was being in with the high society brits and making Kurt Russell insecure because Goldie Hawn was all over Imran Khan during a visit.

Long story short, you’re better off playing the man with whom basics like money,flattery and a preference for moving with well spoken and high society folk might work rather than some long established order looking to prop India up against China and cut Pakistan down to size.

So as now cat is out of the box, long time ago when Khafee open that F-16V thread , @Tps43 brother told me on FB about a bigger and better news, which was in regard to TPS 77 MRR radars, but he asked me to stay quite over it until its official .

Yo @Tps43 you earned that double plate Biryani :D Karachi ao tu zaroor milna :)

Last time US approved two sqns but PAF opted one and didn't purchase next 18 then US approved another 8 but stop by Trump due to CSF issue. Now the line is clear US got what they want in Afghanistan. Shouldn't be an issue now

Not you many like you have work Visa? The wave of unemployed white US is coming out Soon work visas ppl will pack home keep watching then ask kamla Hasan to do something

Good chance Trump will Win reason is his base support is majority white American and also they feel Trump is more reliable in reviveing the economy than Biden election will fought on economics not on police or BLM issue or yes China will new factor on FP
More Indians on H1B’s than Pakistanis I believe. Has to do with their own tactics and domination of IT field.

Most of ours are either work visas in medical(more secure jobs) or legal immigrants.

More Indians on H1B’s than Pakistanis I believe. Has to do with their own tactics and domination of IT field.

Most of ours are either work visas in medical(more secure jobs) or legal immigrants.
American are more dominant in IT don't you think? They started IT but you not getting point there is huge unemployment in US now after COVID especially among white Americans they dominate about 74% of total bulk they want Jobs so work visas will tight charity begans from home that's what Trump slogan is bring back jobs to US which fasinate the young white Americans. This mix or BLM protest are only in big cities they always vote for democrats that's why Trump don't care about them. For US elites and deep state revive the economy that's issue and give local boys jobs.
About 72% total indian diaspora in US is on work Visas.

Personally I will pick Trump over Biden, say whatever you want but Trump is unpredictable and he can play out both ways evil or good, he embarrass Modi and India when he mentioned about how Modi Asked him to be a mediator between Pakistan and India over Kashmir , Biden is from the Obama Creed, you know those Liberals who bite you harder but be sweet on your face ..

P.S don't tell my wife that I picked Trump over Biden, or else she will kill me :P

I cant offer an accurate assessment but suggest anyone looking to do so to start with all the stakeholders involved in Biden’s campaign including his staffers.. then look at his major donors.

Trump was a major investment failure by Indians(or anyone for that matter) because they are unable to swallow his two send insults and instead throw a hissy fit everytime and at everything (well, that is normal for them anyway).

You can change Trump’s opinions in 30 seconds using the right language which IK can but Modi cannot besides throwing cash at him.

Our novice PM has one thing going for him with the US and that is his high society links and status. The New York gentiles knew of the flamboyant cricketer from Pakistan long before the Chaiwalla 56 incher firebrand from India.. and all of those knew Modi prior as the butcher of Gujrat.. long before their need to schmooze him for Indian investment and benefits..
The only thing IK was known for was being in with the high society brits and making Kurt Russell insecure because Goldie Hawn was all over Imran Khan during a visit.

Long story short, you’re better off playing the man with whom basics like money,flattery and a preference for moving with well spoken and high society folk might work rather than some long established order looking to prop India up against China and cut Pakistan down to size.
Day before yesterday Cher was tweeting on IK twitter account that I was Ur fan when you were cricketer she probably had an eye on him too.cher is hott though old now half iranian half white.

Pending especially after that C-130 getting written off at Nur Khan AFB.

There is pakistani american PAC and Pakistan congressional caucus. Economic relations with India are driven by MNCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom