What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So PAA has switched to khaki flight suits too?

AH-1Z-Blacked-out-Pakistan.jpg

Same heli

I believe this thread deserves its own respect.

Behold. Over Rawalpindi right after take off from Chaklala.

You're welcome folks. A special thanks to @Blacklight for his persistence which motivated me to eat ears of guys at PAA. They are glad to have gotten rid of me now. :D

View attachment 641574
As happy as i am to see this i gotta be honest the marine paint job looks better on the zulu.

This is so Pakistani, thanking god when american weapons finally arrive:guns::cheesy:

Still I almost cannot believe its for real. Someone wake me up from this dream

The picture was a bad PS circulating in military circles.

@Mods. Remove this thread please.

Il-78 has not brought anything from today's flight.
Just curious did Pakistan specifically request this paint job?

Man we got trolled so bad with that fake pic

I should've known that thread was gonna get locked

Everybody was so overexcited and jizzing themselves over that dumb 30 second photoshop job and forgot about T129 because outdated AH-1Z is the confirmed hot shit coming to Pakistan and for sure 2 of them are already sitting in Pakistan now without anyone knowing

Lmao Americans were like nope, not so fast Pakistan, we're not gonna give it to you so easy

Pakistanis get excited way too easily, we’re so stupid that we actually believed US would ship us American attack helicopters inside a Russian cargo plane. Pakistani pilot wearing an American uniform lmao

Even after all our tortured experiences getting US military equipment they still fool us every time

We're all suckers going straight to hell hahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom