What's new

RSS Very Own Tulsi Gabbard falls short in qualifying for third Democratic presidential debate

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard will not be in the next Democratic presidential debate, a campaign spokesperson said.

The deadline to qualify in the third campaign was Wednesday, but she failed to meet the 2% threshold in DNC-approved polls.

Although Gabbard met the 130,000 individual donor mark, the recent polls showed she was lacking the support needed from voters.

Ten candidates — including front-runners former Vice President Joe Biden and U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders — have qualified for the Sept. 12 debate.

Despite missing the mark, a spokesperson said Gabbard will continue campaigning.

“I would have liked to have been on that stage, but that’s not everything and we’re gonna find ways to work around it and really focus on bringing our people-powered campaign directly to the people, connecting directly with voters and continuing to do exactly what we have been doing in building and growing the momentum on what we’re seeing in the interest and support for the kind of leadership that I seek to bring,” Gabbard said, in an interview with CBS News.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/...lifying-third-democratic-presidential-debate/

Hardly news. No one in their right mind would have given her a cats chance in hell.

How is an American Congress woman connected to a fascist political armed-group in india?

HONOLULU, Hawaii (HawaiiNewsNow) - U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard will not be in the next Democratic presidential debate, a campaign spokesperson said.

The deadline to qualify in the third campaign was Wednesday, but she failed to meet the 2% threshold in DNC-approved polls.

Although Gabbard met the 130,000 individual donor mark, the recent polls showed she was lacking the support needed from voters.

Ten candidates — including front-runners former Vice President Joe Biden and U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders — have qualified for the Sept. 12 debate.

Despite missing the mark, a spokesperson said Gabbard will continue campaigning.

“I would have liked to have been on that stage, but that’s not everything and we’re gonna find ways to work around it and really focus on bringing our people-powered campaign directly to the people, connecting directly with voters and continuing to do exactly what we have been doing in building and growing the momentum on what we’re seeing in the interest and support for the kind of leadership that I seek to bring,” Gabbard said, in an interview with CBS News.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2019/...lifying-third-democratic-presidential-debate/
So being Hindu is enough to get em the tag of RSS? Tulsi's father is of Samoan/European ancestry while her mom is of German descent who embraced Hinduism. Tulsi chose to follow her mom's path and decided to chose Hinduism as well

you are correct yet again. in 1964 when his parents divorced he was only 3
In 2009, I was in Atlanta.. and I registered my vote for the first time and I voted for him because all of my classmates especially the girls were voting for me..I even got his shirt from of my friend but I never wore it...
I followed him closely. He was asked this question repeatedly especially by his WASP opponents from republicans because they wanted to use it against him and he denied. Hussain name comes from his grandfather... perhaps his father was some of Muslim too or he was part of the nation, follower of Elijah etc but Obama was raised by his Christian white mother... so he denied being Muslim at any point in his life.

Back
Top Bottom