What's new

RSS plans to convert 4,000 Christian & 1,000 Muslim families to Hinduism .

There are so many loopholes in this conversion business, I'm sure the Indian poor are entrepreneurial enough to reap handsome profits. First from the missionaries, now the Hindu right.
Convert to Hinduism and let me know if you personally get even 1 hundred rupees. :D If you need money, I have contacts of Tableeghi Jamaats who really pay well. :P

if they want to convert, what is the problem?
Secularism khatre mein padega.

Convert to Hinduism and let me know if you personally get even 1 hundred rupees. :D If you need money, I have contacts of Tableeghi Jamaats who really pay well. :P

Secularism khatre mein padega.
lol, 350000 kashmiri pandits were displaced where is the secularism

Still better than the eternal dharnas of imran khan

U support the reconversion of muslims and hope to be welcomed in a muslim majority state??
Wet dreams here.

Both sides are stupid.
I lived in a Muslim majority state. :D

The only way I can be actually and truly welcomed there is if I become a Muslim myself.

I lived in a Muslim majority state. :D

The only way I can be actually and truly welcomed there is if I become a Muslim myself.

Yes,,just like u are happy seeing many muslims reconverted.
Karma is a bitch.

Master Stock by BJP, Paid conversion of Poor Hindus have been happening for years now Sickulars looked other ways , I have seen many poor Hindus getting converted overnight and were given pakka houses n bikes , this will force Anti-conversion law to come in force which has been opposed by Sickulars ,

Anti-conversion law is to protect Majority from Minorities and not other way around .

so Hindus should suffer, according to Law
His confession was recorded, he even boasted about it to the press(its on youtube) after he received the pardon.
Even Sikhs and Muslims who supported us were not spared. I remember 2 families who were kept in our (defunct)pashmina godown for almost a month in the mid nineties. I was a kid then.

Karate killed two Muslims also - human rights activists.

---
see the setting..
Done by alleged .. RSS- Bajrang dal..
where --- UP
now election is due next year in UP .. blame goes to UP govt that dont handle things in thier won backyard..
if they do same in bjp run state ,, then blame goes to bjp

---
can you elaborate please?

Of course UP govt won't do anything. If it polarizes, it helps them too. Is hamam mein sab nange hain.

Back
Top Bottom