What's new

RSS plans to convert 4,000 Christian & 1,000 Muslim families to Hinduism .

One will witnewss more and more influence of Hinduism in Europe and America over a period of time.
Keep that Hindu stuff to yourselves, you already done the impossible and became the most annoying religious group I know and ruined the Parades. :mad:

Remember friends we have to protect our religion no body will came to protect our religion.If hinduism dies then India dies.

Keep that Hindu stuff to yourselves, you already done the impossible and became the most annoying religious group I know and ruined the Parades. :mad:

We have keep it to ourself but people find it very interesting to want to follow. How can we stop them if they are attracted to Hinduism. We are not there to propogate religion on sword like Islam nor by attrocities like Christianity. If people discover interest in encient religion and culture of wisdom, they are free t follow. We shall well come them.

We have keep it to ourself but people find it very interesting to want to follow. How can we stop them if they are attracted to Hinduism. We are not there to propogate religion on sword like Islam nor by attrocities like Christianity. If people discover interest in encient religion and culture of wisdom, they are free t follow. We shall well come them.
Going around in circles around people chanting Hare Krishna and passing out invitation cards is not keeping it to themselves. Christians I've phased out but Muslims are the only ones I haven't heard from, they are the only ones that keep to themselves at least largely in the US.

That's a paid BJP stooge/ bot. Don't even bother.
---
see the setting..
Done by alleged .. RSS- Bajrang dal..
where --- UP
now election is due next year in UP .. blame goes to UP govt that dont handle things in thier won backyard..
if they do same in bjp run state ,, then blame goes to bjp

That's a paid BJP stooge/ bot. Don't even bother.
---
can you elaborate please?

Original religion???????

Why stop at Hinduism? What came before hinduism, what did cave men worship a bunch of rocks, some animal god, should we go back to that and also start giving human sacrifices
And burying babies

Muslims have come to the will of God and path of Salvation and you want us to go back to the days of jahilat

yes hindu is original religion of all the peoples of sub-continent.

Islam was born in arab countries. all the peoples in sub-continent were hindus before Muslim invaders came and converted some weak peoples forcefully to islam. now those oppressed weak muslims want to become hindu again then what is problem in it???

It doesnt matter what religion one follows,
What ever religion he or she follows, it should be followed on core principles and only on basis of its religious practices.

Conversions, ,reconversion etc makes no sense if the individual doesn't has sense of core principles of the religion.
Most of the core principles of the religions are similar across the religions.
But then people follow the religious practices more then the religions core principles :(

If people time and again against your sane advise to follow "core principles" follow religious practices, then is it not time you re-evaluated your "core principles." Maybe your understanding of humans is wrong or may be your core principles are wrong. It cannot be both.

किस बात पर हो हल्ला हो रखा है...हमारे यहां एक बुजुर्ग कहते हैं - शक्लें बदलने से नस्ल थोड़े ही बदल जाती है

Minister Naidu put forward a suggestion for anti Conversion bill.
I think all this noise was an elaborate game plan for a complete prohibition of conversion both forced and offer oriented.
Now we want to know the interests of Opposition.

A Slap on the face of so called Seculars which shows they are not so different from others towards whom they are pointing their fingers.

I have mixed feelings towards this concept of ghar waapsi to be honest.

What is the difference, if any, between ghar waapsi and shuddhi karan?

Technically none. Ghar wapsi is a new term to make it sound okay for secular people.

Technically, Hinduism in its recent avatar does not convert. We converted swathes of people in the South East under our South Indian maritime dynasties.

Even so, if one is to go by the very ancient tenets, almost all of the 1.7 odd billion people of the subcontinent are Hindus anyways. Don't know what a symbolic ritual in front of the fire with a teeka at the end of it is going to really achieve. Besides what its meant to achieve. Which I think has little to do with faith or religion.

Technically, Hinduism in its recent avatar does not convert. We converted swathes of people in the South East under our South Indian maritime dynasties.

Even so, if one is to go by the very ancient tenets, almost all of the 1.7 odd billion people of the subcontinent are Hindus anyways. Don't know what a symbolic ritual in front of the fire with a teeka at the end of it is going to really achieve. Besides what its meant to achieve. Which I think has little to do with faith or religion.
A ritual is not compulsory but often required for psychological reasons.

You can marry your wife simply by signing on a piece of paper. You do the bibah or nikah and other social stuff for a reason.
After graduation you get your certificate. There is logically no need for wearing robes and hats. But we do.
Same case here.

MasshaAllah biradar Zakir Naik need more money from Middle East to convert...
Secular a$$ burn when someone convert in Hinduism but no word about Muslims and Christian organization converting Hindus....Damn India is so secular

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom