RSS Conspiracy 26/11 - Aziz Burney

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcuk2001

Reaction score

1-b0999ba5a7.jpg

Hang on for the wrath of bharatis. They will make conspiracy theories about Pakistan or China each day but then complain about what they deem conspiracy theories against Pakistan.

To all the Pakistanis ,this book has all the proof to nail India,all the Pakistanis should have a copy of this book,dont forget to buy a copy or two.
This is a golden chance,get your copy now.

*special discount for Pakistani PDF members.

To all the Pakistanis ,this book has all the proof to nail India,all the Pakistanis should have a copy of this book,dont forget to buy a copy or two.
This is a golden chance,get your copy now.

*special discount for Pakistani PDF members.

Self pity goes on.

Hang on for the wrath of bharatis. They will make conspiracy theories about Pakistan or China each day but then complain about what they deem conspiracy theories against Pakistan.
Oh Poor Pakistanis!! Every country of the world is organizing crime in their own country to blame Pakistan. I wish you live with this delusion. Amen!

Reactions: zip
Wow people still believe it was conspiracy wow. You saw how ruthlessly they killed people?

Its amazing that countries killing their own citizens for whatt???
To defame pakistaan???? Americans killing thousands of their countrymen to attack afghanistaan?????
How they digest this kind of bs is beyond me..

Oh Poor Pakistanis!! Every country of the world is organizing crime in their own country to blame Pakistan. I wish you live with this delusion. Amen!
Well clearly the only countries in the world are Bharat and Afghanistan, right?

Plus I was more talking about claims such as OBL being sheltered by Pakistan which even white house has said is false, or claims by bharatis about ISI involvement in 26/11 attacks.

Plus I was more talking about claims such as OBL being sheltered by Pakistan which even white house has said is false, or claims by bharatis about ISI involvement in 26/11 attacks.
Oh! you mean Pakistanis in London Blasts were falsely accused as well as Pakistan and their hand made tool Taliban were not involved in 9/11 . These Americans are fools who are unnecessarily attacking through Drones in Pakistan with Pakistan. You need a reality check!

Can you show me where White house said OBL was not sheltered in Pakistan? So, I assume you believe American Marines came by flying violating all rules of a sovereign nation (Ok, if you got hurt, took PA in consideration) to bring a dead body and claimed murder of great Terrorist. Never mind, I know from where this idea came. It is time to watch movie "WAAR" again.

Start living in reality and ask for help if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom