What's new

Tahawwur Rana: US court approves extradition of 26/11 Mumbai attack accused

Ah, welcome to the ranks, street shitter dothead, dothead bindu.
How do you feel about your elevation?

I think you should kill your self for being Indian. Most disgusting monkeys on the planet

Still this should not be allowed - this means even if you break the law inside Pakistan - this pathetic govt can extradite you over to Isreal / USA / India and all enemies of Pak Sir Zameen !!! Lanaat
What's that bipolar Asim Soorma doing about it, shouldn't this make him froth at the mouth?

Seems like running away and retiring in USA may not be an option for the generals anymore - that can only be a good thing!!!
US always protects her assets but avoid taking liabilities.

I dream of a day when all these Army Generals would be arrested, paraded naked in the streets of every major city in Pakistan with people chanting and throwing rotten tomatoes and eggs on them.
Hi,

It might not happen in our life time---.

I just might, actually.

Imagine coming across creeps this late in life.

Well shouldn’t any surprise considering you’re surrounded by rapey malnourished monkeys in skinny jeans in your typical Indian city.

Last edited:
Use the ignore function for this type of filth....
I know I should. Initially, it was a pathological curiousity, but there's nothing left to be curious about.

Well shouldn’t any surprise considering you’re surrounded by rapey malnourished monkeys in skinny jeans in your typical Indian city.
I was looking at your posts. They make the rapey, malnourished monkeys in skinny jeans look good.

He renounced his Pakistani citizenship in 1997 and is a Canadian.

Furthermore, Indian media is blowing this way out of proportion as usual.

"It, however, added that Rana will remain in US custody till the Secretary of State to India takes final decision on his extradition."

In all likelihood, he won't be sent considering India's dodgy judicial system.

Lots of huff and puff as usual from The Pajeet Times. I searched for this news and no other country has picked up on it except a local Chicago news channel

And BBC

Spot on...Even if US Court Approves, US Govt will stop it

I know I should. Initially, it was a pathological curiousity, but there's nothing left to be curious about.

I was looking at your posts. They make the rapey, malnourished monkeys in skinny jeans look good.

That person is a highly ill mannered scum who has a history of using abusing words for Hindu people…

“US Court approves extradition of 26/11 accused Tahawwur Rana to India. The request was made by India supported by the Biden Administration”

“This is a notable development in U.S.-India security cooperation. A former Pakistan Army doctor convicted of aiding LeT will be extradited to India.”

Beghairats of the highest level.
Dollarkhor kutta munafiq traitor slave establishment.
These guys have less honour than a prostitute.

No country in the world extradites their citizens especially to their enemy country over a well known false flag attack.

Dollarkhor dirty breed munafiq harami generals are continuing their abbas legacy of selling Pakistanis for dollars.

As if the hundreds of innocent Pakistanis tortured in Guantanamo bay wasn’t enough for these beghiarats.

Ya Allah, humiliate and destroy these dollarkhor generals who sell innocent Muslims to kuffar for a few dollars. AMEEEEN!!!

Last edited:
Spot on...Even if US Court Approves, US Govt will stop it

That person is a highly ill mannered scum who has a history of using abusing words for Hindu people…
I regret to admit that I have a history of noticing that.

What's that bipolar Asim Soorma doing about it, shouldn't this make him froth at the mouth?
I have no idea, I heard US senator scolded him for restoring govt power via honest replacement new govt.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A convicted terrorist from Chicago is asking for immediate release from prison, even though he has already been cleared for extradition to India where authorities have charged him as a plotter in the 2008 terror attack in Mumbai.

Tahawwur Rana claims his extradition would violate the U.S.-India extradition treaty, saying he has been tried and acquitted in Chicago federal district court on the identical conduct that India wants to prosecute him for in a death penalty case.

For several days in November 2008, heavily armed commandos from a Pakistani terror group held Mumbai under siege. When it ended, 166 innocent victims were dead, including six Americans.

Rana and accomplice David Coleman Headley, also a Pakistani-Chicagoan, were arrested. Headley pleaded guilty and cooperated against Rana during a Chicago trial. Rana was convicted of supporting to Pakistani terror group and a plot in Denmark, but was found not guilty of a role in the Mumbai attack despite what prosecutors considered solid evidence.

After serving 10 years for the Denmark plot, he was cleared by a U.S. judge to be sent back to India to stand trial for the Mumbai massacre. But in a newly filed 34-page motion for immediate release from prison, Rana's attorneys said the Chicago transcripts and exhibits "fail to establish probable cause that he committed the offenses for which India has charged him."

If Rana is extradited, his attorney said it will be the first time in American history that a person tried and acquitted domestically will face a second trial for the same charge overseas.

The Mumbai massacre is considered to be India's September 11. Because so many of the terrorists were killed in 2008, Rana is considered by Indian officials to be the best hope for somebody to finally pay a stiff price for the attack.

@PakFactor

Tagging Chicago based members here, do you know anything about this man? I heard that he was a quite respected figure amongst the community who ran an immigration firm on Devon St. (Little India). Do you know anything more about this case in particular?

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A convicted terrorist from Chicago is asking for immediate release from prison, even though he has already been cleared for extradition to India where authorities have charged him as a plotter in the 2008 terror attack in Mumbai.

Tahawwur Rana claims his extradition would violate the U.S.-India extradition treaty, saying he has been tried and acquitted in Chicago federal district court on the identical conduct that India wants to prosecute him for in a death penalty case.

For several days in November 2008, heavily armed commandos from a Pakistani terror group held Mumbai under siege. When it ended, 166 innocent victims were dead, including six Americans.

Rana and accomplice David Coleman Headley, also a Pakistani-Chicagoan, were arrested. Headley pleaded guilty and cooperated against Rana during a Chicago trial. Rana was convicted of supporting to Pakistani terror group and a plot in Denmark, but was found not guilty of a role in the Mumbai attack despite what prosecutors considered solid evidence.

After serving 10 years for the Denmark plot, he was cleared by a U.S. judge to be sent back to India to stand trial for the Mumbai massacre. But in a newly filed 34-page motion for immediate release from prison, Rana's attorneys said the Chicago transcripts and exhibits "fail to establish probable cause that he committed the offenses for which India has charged him."

If Rana is extradited, his attorney said it will be the first time in American history that a person tried and acquitted domestically will face a second trial for the same charge overseas.

The Mumbai massacre is considered to be India's September 11. Because so many of the terrorists were killed in 2008, Rana is considered by Indian officials to be the best hope for somebody to finally pay a stiff price for the attack.

@PakFactor

Tagging Chicago based members here, do you know anything about this man? I heard that he was a quite respected figure amongst the community who ran an immigration firm on Devon St. (Little India). Do you know anything more about this case in particular?

This is the first time I'm hearing of this individual.

false flag ops..

believed by indians and idiots.

Back
Top Bottom