What's new

RSS believes only Hindus are Indians

No it doesnt because you are NOT RSS.

What RSS says does matter

u know Jana, there is a local saying here. Its something like this......

"The one who listen to the Idot is the Ultimate Idiot."

hope I made my point!!!:rolleyes:

RSS Volunteers during tsunami relief work.

RSS has participated in many relief activities during natural calamities. For instance, in the 2001 Gujarat earthquake, Indian newsmagazine Outlook's reporter Saba Naqvi Bhaumik reported that:

“Literally within minutes RSS volunteers were at the scenes of distress. Across Gujarat, the (RSS) cadres were the saviors. Even as the state machinery went comatose in the first two days after the quake, the cadre-based machinery of the Sangh fanned out throughout the state. Approximately 35,000 RSS members in uniform were pressed into service."

– Saba Naqvi Bhaumik, Outlook,Feb 12, 2001

“"This is an old tradition in the RSS. To be the first at any disaster strike: floods, cyclone, drought and now quake. In Kutch, too, the RSS was the first to reach the affected areas. At Anjar, a town in ruins, the RSS was present much before the Army and took the lead in finding survivors and fishing out the dead."

– K. Srinivas, District collector of Ahmedabad

India-Today, reported in its Feb. 12, 2001 issue that

It is conceded by even their worst detractors that the RSS has been in the forefront of the non- official rescue and relief (operations). This has led to an upsurge of goodwill for the Sangh"

– India Today

The RSS assisted in relief efforts quite extensively during the 2001 Gujarat earthquake. They helped rebuild villages. They "earned kudos" from many varied agencies and sources for their actions.
This is a long and continuous tradition with the RSS. The RSS was instrumental in relief efforts after the 1971 Orissa Cyclone and the 1977 Andhra Pradesh Cyclone.
The RSS has also participated in relief efforts in the Indian State of Kashmir, which has been besieged by terrorism (see Terrorism in Kashmir). An RSS-affiliated NGO, Seva Bharati, has adopted 100 children, most of them Muslims, from militancy affected areas of the region to provide them education at least up to Higher Secondary level. They have also taken care of many victims of the Kargil War of 1999.
Sewa Bharati has also collaborated with several relief groups, such as the Catholics Bishops Conference of India to conduct relief operations in the aftermath of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake.
Activities included building shelters for the victims, providing food, clothes and medical necessities. They raised over one crore rupees for the effort in one week after the tsunami. The RSS assisted relief efforts during the 2004 Sumatra-Andaman earthquake and the subsequent Tsunami.

In 2006, RSS participated in relief efforts to provide basic necessities such as food, milk and potable water to the people of Surat, Gujarat who were affected by massive floods in the region.

Field Marshal Cariappa in his speech to RSS volunteers said "RSS is my heart's work. My dear young men, don't be disturbed by uncharitable comments of interested persons. Look ahead! Go ahead! The country is standing in need of your services"

Noted Gandhian leader and the leader of Sarvoday movement, who earlier was a vocal opponent of RSS had the following to say about it in 1977 "RSS is a revolutionary organization. No other organization in the country comes anywhere near it. It alone has the capacity to transform society, end casteism and wipe the tears from the eyes of the poor." He further added "I have great expectations from this revolutionary organization which has taken up the challenge of creating a new India"

Poor children from meghalaya at a school being run by RSS near Bangalore.
469f399c42ac2eb666bf26709d5da252.jpg

RSS relief work in flood affected Andhra Pradesh

6d150265e0b2afade8a9ad154cff906c.jpg

01d36120cd25b952d8d4fa37bb19bdc1.jpg

Hunger and calamity has no religion
9d6433497acc1c7e84e55dd59e107660.jpg

You supporting RSS is like some Pakistanis supporting JuD. These organizations may not be involved in violence directly. But the beliefs they promote are harmful for everyone. Only the people in the delirium of their influence won't understadn this.

RSS are good till they do the charity and things which are for the welfare for the people.. but when they change to the agressive stance and support the groups which want to follow the extremist version as like shri ram sena they need to be dealt with harsh people. they are not supposed to dictate people or spread hatred among the people.

@Abhiras

you cannot compare RSS with LeT

you cannot forget the work of RSS in natural climities like tsunami,floods ,,they has adopted 57 children (38 Muslims and 19 Hindus) from militancy affected areas of Jammu and Kashmir to provide them education at least up to Higher Secondary level

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check out the wiki article and reach the decision yourself.... not believe pakistan media

Abhiras,

Last edited:
@Abhiras

you cannot compare RSS with LeT

you cannot forget the work of RSS in natural climities like tsunami,floods ,,they has adopted 57 children (38 Muslims and 19 Hindus) from militancy affected areas of Jammu and Kashmir to provide them education at least up to Higher Secondary level

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check out the wiki article and reach the decision yourself.... not believe pakistan media

Abhiras,

I dis not get what you are trying to tell, actually you copy pasted my post only.....

I dis not get what you are trying to tell, actually you copy pasted my post only.....

yar, i replied to your post. Then I realised that I mixed up few things. So I deleted and left a msg at the bottom. The reason of editing has been recorded, which you can see at bottom.

Please don't get confused, I shall reply again but later.

Back
Top Bottom