What's new

RSS believes only Hindus are Indians

are you defending RSS? that doesn't go down well for a secular india!!!
babu bajranigi & narinder modi shouldn't be forgot!!! all these type of organizatiosn are evil!!! we need to destroy all of them we can't pick and choose as to one being good or "comparatively" better! you can't say nazis were a bit worse then mousilini fascists!

anyone preaching hate should be hung from poles on streets! these people have no nationality they are enemies of all!!!

I am not defending RSS bro. I really dont think there is any difference between terrorists - the kind who blow up people and the kind who gang up and riot. I was just trying to point out the differences between intrinsic actors (RSS/VHP) and extrinsic ones (LeT, AQ). As long as we can handle our lunatics they shouldn't be of any concern to any Pakistani.

I agree with you on the hate part. Tolerance is the virtue that makes us human!

RSS is an organization (NGO) registered under indian constitution. There is no ban on RSS anywhere in the world, not even in Pakistan. Indian constitution does not control anybody's thoughts and all parties have freedom to express themselves within the framework of indian constitution.

Yes, RSS has a large follower base in India, running in millions. RSS has muslim and sikh members too.

The definition of Hindu by RSS is different than what is perceived by most ignorants. RSS being registered under indian constitution has to follow the principles of indian constitution including secularism.

RSS exists even in countries like america, europe, russia under the name of Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh and is not banned in any of the countries.

In india, the community work by RSS has been appreciated by all including Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who even invited RSS for republic day parade.

The culture of india is such that different ideologies can exists together and everybody has to abide by the constitution.

RSS Volunteers distributing beneficiary cards to muslims
85400c8d4a387d6bb2fa94ef05fca81e.jpg

RSS distributing relief materials to muslims
24903f53a585a4657ed2c29df29c923a.jpg

RSS Sikh volunteers
835046bece37fcf834c211b26ca02b85.jpg

Indian muslims are also Hindus-RSS chief

Bangalore: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat late Sunday created a flutter at a public meeting here by claiming that Indian Muslims were originally Hindus and follow Hindu rituals.

'India is a country of Hindus. Even Muslims and Christians are also Hindus as they have inherited the Hindu culture. They too have roots in Hinduism,' Bhagwat said while addressing about 15,000 RSS activists at a gathering in the sprawling Bangalore Palace grounds.

Substantiating his claim, Bhagwat said Muslims sing qawwalis because they inherited the trait of singing bhajans (hymns) from their forefathers. They also worship at mausoleums of great Muslim saints by offering chadar (quilt), which is equivalent to idol worshipping by Hindus.

'We are a country of unity in diversity. We are all one despite so many languages, different religions, cultures, traditions and food habits. All Indians derive strength from the spirit of Hindutva, which is a way of life - sanatana dharma,' Bhagwat said in his hour-long speech in chaste Hindi.

Indian Muslims are also Hindus,says RSS chief

Dont get me wrong dude, RSS has done a lot of social work and are probably still doing it. But there hard-core and bigoted beliefs are what I find myself difficult to reconcile with. They practically govern BJP. The ascendancy of Gadkari is proof of that.

And there can be no defense of their politics of hate. Instead of spreading a message of peace and tolerance all that they can do is encourage violent means to correct historical wrongs. I just can't understand their infatuation with Hindutva.

Last edited:
@chapal chor

Nopes not now these days. they are in staff shortage as of now. people dont a give a penny to them. there long lived alignmets with VHP BJP are coming to an end. they are declining the new genration is realizing the meaning of secularism.

They tried with their concept of India with Hindus very badly but failed.

I think they should shift to Pakistan which has more supporters for them who say India is for Hindus. Only they can get support is from people of Pakistan who would agree with them

Are you suspecting a musla for steeling your shoe?:sniper:

You all can see how good our intelligence is. There is no other explanation for such a large paramilitary group in India to have such counter-Indian beliefs? ISI must have set them up !

:rofl:

This reminds me a joke, but Uncle Modi (india wala bhi or d.pk wal bhi:flame:)would not like it. :sniper:

@ iceman

yes RSS or LeT,TTP or Al Qaeda are the same crap! both try to play the religion card and both have no support except for crooks & physcotatic people! both are one & the same just based on different religious ideologies!

And you saw that musla steeling his shoes and now an eye witness, yea?:flame:

Last edited:
Yar can some please teach me on how to add youtube video here?????????????????????????????????????

Anyway the following youtube video is little offtopic but not completely. I would like to know the comments on it by you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ iceman

yes RSS or LeT,TTP or Al Qaeda are the same crap! both try to play the religion card and both have no support except for crooks & physcotatic people! both are one & the same just based on different religious ideologies!

you cannot compare RSS with LeT

you cannot forget the work of RSS in natural climities like tsunami,floods ,,they has adopted 57 children (38 Muslims and 19 Hindus) from militancy affected areas of Jammu and Kashmir to provide them education at least up to Higher Secondary level

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

check out the wiki article and reach the decision yourself.... not believe pakistan media

No it doesnt because you are NOT RSS.

What RSS says does matter

IIRC are you the same person who also said that 4000 sikhs were slaughtered in the Golden Temple ?

I assume you're weak at numbers, which means you lack basic understanding, which means your above statement along with any other carries no weight.

Nothing personal :angel:

Hindus(I am not One!) are generally peaceful people and of course ,there may be right wing organizations among them ,but they have very very less influence in general to Hindu people.Hindus in General are Secular People Who Mind Their Own Business Only.This Secularism has directly or indirectly influenced atleast 95% of Indians Which Helps India Stay as Unity in Diversity.

I will try to explain why Hindus are secular. It is because they believe that all religions are nothing but different rivers flowing towards the same ocean. Hence, all religions in a way are the same. This is why Hindu's don't care about conversion. If you're a Muslim, we want you to be a good Muslim. If you're a Christian, we want you to be a good Christian. You might even find Hindus in Churches or Mosque's.

Because there weren't many competing religions Hinduism became very diverse based on the individuals spiritual needs. Even an Atheist can be a Hindu (Karma Yogi). The universe thrives on diversity.

He he he ..!!! Useless Discussion going on with the people those theirselves are not secular...Pakis thinks that Muslims are the only People who have rights to live in this world...But in India We have more Muslims than Pak muslin Population...We dont have such differentiation in any part of India in terms of constitution...We have equal rights to muslims as same as Hindus or people in any other religion....
Coming onto the POINT.......IN INDIA EVERYONE HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO SPEAK ANYTHING AND DO ANYTHING...and RSS is the one example of that ....they havnt done any major impact on the minds of Indian people...they just want to be in Power and want to work as RINGMASTER while BJP in Circus of Governance...No one cares what BullShit they speak or do......
"""BY THE WAY....WHY PAKIS ARE WORRIED ABOUT SITUATION OF MUSLIMS IN INDIA...????????? .....MUSLIMS IN INDIA ARE IN FAR BETTER CONDITION AS COMPAIRE TO MUSLIMS IN PAK...THEY NEED TO LOOK AFTER THEIR OWN GRAVE THAT THEY ARE CREATING FOR THEIRSELVES....THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT.......

@ iceman

@chapal chor

Nopes not now these days. they are in staff shortage as of now. people dont a give a penny to them. there long lived alignmets with VHP BJP are coming to an end. they are declining the new genration is realizing the meaning of secularism.

They tried with their concept of India with Hindus very badly but failed.

I think they should shift to Pakistan which has more supporters for them who say India is for Hindus. Only they can get support is from people of Pakistan who would agree with them

Are you suspecting a musla for steeling your shoe?:sniper:

Wow Nice to see Another One Baseless claim from the person who need more study regarding such issues before he speak......My dear Muslim Friend there is a big difference between LeT/AlQaeda and RSS.:hitwall:

Due LeT/AQ are based on the Pak's/Taliban Muslim ideology, :sniper:

1) They prefers to kill innocent people without any reason.(Now dont ask me for examples of the same)
2) They Calls "JIHAD" As a demand Of "ALLAH" to sustain the the image of muslims (BUT JIHAD IS COMPLETLY DIFFERENT FROM THE MEANING THAT THESE PEOPLE REFLECTS IN FRONT OF THE WORLD)
3)They dont care about others independence and forces to accept their thinking.
4)They force peoples to convert their religion otherwise thye will not treat others as a Human.
5)They are against each and everyone who speaks little about the developement Of Islam and Muslim people....
6)Country's developement and developement of individual is not their priority, for them ISLAM and Muslims are the Priorities...

RSS is based on HINDU ideologies... you will not find such kind of characteristics in them.....:sniper:

I am not a RSS supporter....i am the hindu who loves peoples and not person with perticular religion....i am an Indian who hate violence, i am an Indian who cant see someone dying, i am an Indian who does not force any one to accept others religion and thoughts, i am an Indian who loves peace, i am an Indian who belives in Developement of the country and want to see more indutries growing in INDIA, i am an Indian who want to see strong economy of my country, i am an Indian who want to see a developing country turning into DEVELOPED country....:sniper:

:sniper: Dont Even compair PAKIS with INDIANS due you people are more more influenced By your religion and hate betterment of country and individual...i say there is no harm to proud or follow your own religion, but their should not be any problem for other peoples and thats we Indians(Ohh..!!! sorry for you indians means Hindus..) belive.....:yahoo:

I guess u have to change the topic heading. It is incorrect. u may say "RSS believes all indians are hindus" - or follow some kind of hindutva but not just hindus are indians.... :mod:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom