What's new

RSS believes only Hindus are Indians

Kind of OFF TOPIC, but ASHU the real quote in your signature should be changed to Love is a game that two can play and neither win. ;)

Kind of OFF TOPIC, but ASHU the real quote in your signature should be changed to Love is a game that two can play and neither win. ;)

No it should be more like...Love is a game that two can play and the honest one loses.One friend of mine told me this.Anyways dont talk of love my heart is right now broken into pieces.

Nopes not now these days. they are in staff shortage as of now. people dont a give a penny to them. there long lived alignmets with VHP BJP are coming to an end. they are declining the new genration is realizing the meaning of secularism.

They tried with their concept of India with Hindus very badly but failed.

I think they should shift to Pakistan which has more supporters for them who say India is for Hindus. Only they can get support is from people of Pakistan who would agree with them

yes RSS or LeT,TTP or Al Qaeda are the same crap! both try to play the religion card and both have no support except for crooks & physcotatic people! both are one & the same just based on different religious ideologies!

yes RSS or LeT,TTP or Al Qaeda are the same crap! both try to play the religion card and both have no support except for crooks & physcotatic people! both are one & the same just based on different religious ideologies!

I am sorry dude, you can compare these orgs in terms of their hardcore beliefs, but in terms of actions you surely cant measure them with the same scale.

RSS/VHP may be extremist orgs with bigotry thoughts but they never sent their agents into another country to kill. They never let suicide bombers bomb markets and innocents. Now can we say that about LeT, AQ and their ilk? I dont think so. :disagree:

I am sorry dude, you can compare these orgs in terms of their hardcore beliefs, but in terms of actions you surely cant measure them with the same scale.

RSS/VHP may be extremist orgs with bigotry thoughts but they never sent their agents into another country to kill. They never let suicide bombers bomb markets and innocents. Now can we say that about LeT, AQ and their ilk? I dont think so. :disagree:

Robbies i agree with the first part but not with the last these idiots have been involved in the riots in india burning down innocents. Though they are limited within premises of India. and yes i agree their level of operation cannot be compared with TTP and others.

are you defending RSS? that doesn't go down well for a secular india!!!
babu bajranigi & narinder modi shouldn't be forgot!!! all these type of organizatiosn are evil!!! we need to destroy all of them we can't pick and choose as to one being good or "comparatively" better! you can't say nazis were a bit worse then mousilini fascists!

anyone preaching hate should be hung from poles on streets! these people have no nationality they are enemies of all!!!

are you defending RSS? that doesn't go down well for a secular india!!!
babu bajranigi & narinder modi shouldn't be forgot!!! all these type of organizatiosn are evil!!! we need to destroy all of them we can't pick and choose as to one being good or "comparatively" better! you can't say nazis were a bit worse then mousilini fascists!

anyone preaching hate should be hung from poles on streets! these people have no nationality they are enemies of all!!!

No ice_man he is not defending but what he meant was the modus operandi of TTP, Let and others and VHP are totally diffrent.

Any religious organization is good till it works for the welfare of the people without hurting the sentiments of other.

Even VHP has been involved with good deeds as is Jamat ul dawa but that does not gurantee them to take the entire nation on the run

RSS is an organization (NGO) registered under indian constitution. There is no ban on RSS anywhere in the world, not even in Pakistan. Indian constitution does not control anybody's thoughts and all parties have freedom to express themselves within the framework of indian constitution.

Yes, RSS has a large follower base in India, running in millions. RSS has muslim and sikh members too.

The definition of Hindu by RSS is different than what is perceived by most ignorants. RSS being registered under indian constitution has to follow the principles of indian constitution including secularism.

RSS exists even in countries like america, europe, russia under the name of Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh and is not banned in any of the countries.

In india, the community work by RSS has been appreciated by all including Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who even invited RSS for republic day parade.

The culture of india is such that different ideologies can exists together and everybody has to abide by the constitution.

RSS Volunteers distributing beneficiary cards to muslims
85400c8d4a387d6bb2fa94ef05fca81e.jpg

RSS distributing relief materials to muslims
24903f53a585a4657ed2c29df29c923a.jpg

RSS Sikh volunteers
835046bece37fcf834c211b26ca02b85.jpg

Indian muslims are also Hindus-RSS chief

Bangalore: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat late Sunday created a flutter at a public meeting here by claiming that Indian Muslims were originally Hindus and follow Hindu rituals.

'India is a country of Hindus. Even Muslims and Christians are also Hindus as they have inherited the Hindu culture. They too have roots in Hinduism,' Bhagwat said while addressing about 15,000 RSS activists at a gathering in the sprawling Bangalore Palace grounds.

Substantiating his claim, Bhagwat said Muslims sing qawwalis because they inherited the trait of singing bhajans (hymns) from their forefathers. They also worship at mausoleums of great Muslim saints by offering chadar (quilt), which is equivalent to idol worshipping by Hindus.

'We are a country of unity in diversity. We are all one despite so many languages, different religions, cultures, traditions and food habits. All Indians derive strength from the spirit of Hindutva, which is a way of life - sanatana dharma,' Bhagwat said in his hour-long speech in chaste Hindi.

Indian Muslims are also Hindus,says RSS chief

The mission of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh has been described as the revitalization of Indian value system based on universalism and peace and prosperity to all[42]. Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, the worldview that the whole world is one family, propounded by the ancient thinkers of India, is considered as the ultimate mission of the organization[47].

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
People here need to talk with some sense, and stop using rumored stories as facts. The RSS, although having complete inclination towards Hindusim, is not against people of any religion, and does not extols violence or enforcement of beliefs or views.

Indians need to be thankful to such benevolent organization for the kind of work they do for the masses. Extremism and inclination are two different things - and in the context of RSS this difference is significant.

Last edited:
Well thanks a lot, for the post, it was a real eye opener!

The thread starter used his own blog as the basis of describing RSS, so it was necessary for some of us to clear the air. And as I can see Indians become defensive, and for nothing. One thing a politician said, which were some extremely significant statements that I have heard from a politician in resent past, that the media persons need to watch each activity of these organizations and political parties more closely to factually ascertain what they are doing on the ground. Clearly he wanted to say that the quality of journalism is not up to the mark in the country and hence people have some misconceptions.

Last edited:
No it should be more like...Love is a game that two can play and the honest one loses.One friend of mine told me this.Anyways dont talk of love my heart is right now broken into pieces.
How about this one

Love is like a unexploded Bomb lying in the fire. You never know when it will explode

RSS is hardly heard in media these days.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom