What's new

RSS backed Muslim Rashtriya Manch on misson to change mindset of Kashmiri youth

his thinking lucknow is a state in india where all the muslims including his cousins and all the hindus will want 2 join pakistan :lol:

this man must b a raw agent trying 2 trap pakistan again and thinking we pakistanis so stupid 2 fall 4 his antics. :lol:

Don't understand actually. I live in U.P. in Agra and used to go to Lucknow frequently, but never heard Lucknavi Muslim desperate to join pakistan words before.

Don't understand actually. I live in U.P. in Agra and used to go to Lucknow frequently, but never heard Lucknavi Muslim desperate to join pakistan words before.

he want lucknow 2 join pakistan since his nana married all his daughters 2 pakistanis. 4 honoring his nana pakistan must claim lucknow :lol:

he want lucknow 2 join pakistan since his nana married all his daughters 2 pakistanis. 4 honoring his nana pakistan must claim lucknow :lol:
This Lucknawi talk is interesting...LOL, no idea what it has to do with this thread. They should probably accept these so called 'Lucknawi Muslims' into Pakistan or take back the Lucknavis from Pakistan to India. Why let familial relations suffer due to religion/two nation theory?
What exactly is the criteria to be called a Think-tank analyst over here?

This Lucknawi talk is interesting...LOL, no idea what it has to do with this thread. They should probably accept these so called 'Lucknawi Muslims' into Pakistan or take back the Lucknavis from Pakistan to India. Why let familial relations suffer due to religion/two nation theory?
What exactly is the criteria to be called a Think-tank analyst over here?

u must have raw id card 2 be tta :lol:

Expected in the new generation of muslims. Unaware or unwilling of the problem wit their rights, refusing to acknowledge Modi as an enemy of Muslims and working ceaselessly not to improve their own situation but the perpetuated Hindutva rule in the country.

Lucknowi muslims though will never fall for this and these campaigns to remove the Muslim identity from the land or Hinduize ourselves. We recognize that we all voted for Pakistan in 46 elections. We are one body-Pakistani, Kashmiri or Lucknowi.
That was unfortunate. But it was noticable that he did not migrate until Jinnah was alive. He convinced him that Hindus would be protected and JNM was also first speaker of assembly to promote trust in Hindus of newly born Pakistan. Unfortunately the future leaders did not have the egalitarian vision Jinnah had so our leaders failed him, not Pakistan. JNM's relatives-some of them are still in Pakistan-I am not sure though but thats what I have heard.

Bhaiyyaji i am a lakhnawi to core. Have many muslim friends from childhood there. Heck i was practically raised by our muslm neghbouring family there. Stop with all this Lucknow-pakistan nonsense you have no idea how stupid you look while posting such nonsense specially in front of a real lakhnawi like myself.

u smoking something which affects ur brain 2 bad :lol: when people like u make stupid statement indians think all pakistani is stupid and laugh at our claim 2 kashmir

even more when such guy is awarded think tank analyst title

I think @haviZsultan is very logical and he has his facts correct about history, identity and purpose of Pakistan. Although I see Pakistan as enemy, I must say I agree with haviZsultan. His thoughts are very clear and consistent with scholars and intellectuals and Nawabs and poets of Lucknow-Bhopal-Hyderabad deccan etc who shaped the idea of Pakistan.

Indians making fun of him I can understand but it is shocking that some Pakistani members also doing that. Lately lot of Pakistanis have been writing nonsense about ideology of Pakistan linking it with things like Indus valley and what not. This reminds me of the concept of Bid'ah. Such people are making innovations to the idea of Pakistan.

This discrimination and opportunism by regionalist politicians started within few years of creation of Pakistan when suddenly gates were closed for muslims migrants from India.

@FaujHistorian @GURU DUTT @RiazHaq

Last edited:
I think @haviZsultan is very logical and he has his facts correct about history, identity and purpose of Pakistan. Although I see Pakistan as enemy, I must say I agree with haviZsultan. His thoughts are very clear and consistent with scholars and intellectuals and Nawabs and poets of Lucknow-Bhopal-Hyderabad deccan etc who shaped the idea of Pakistan.

Indians making fun of him I can understand but it is shocking that some Pakistani members also doing that. Lately lot of Pakistanis have been writing nonsense about ideology of Pakistan linking it with things like Indus valley and what not. This reminds me of the concept of Bid'ah. Such people are making innovations to the idea of Pakistan.
This discrimination and opportunism by regionalist politicians started within few years of creation of Pakistan when suddenly gates were closed for muslims migrants from India.

If a person is "very logical and has his facts correct about history, identity and purpose of Pakistan", doesn't imply that all his views are correct and factually right. And, btw only facts regarding Lucknows current muslim populations orientation towards Pakistan were being questioned.

....lot of Pakistanis have been writing nonsense about ideology of Pakistan linking it with things like Indus valley and what not.

Bhai jaan,

with your logic, you will shout at Egypt's claim to pyramids.

hahahahah

Oh Sarkar

Pakistan is the true inheritor of Sindh river civilization. Do we have to file papers on the claim?

Why to be so pathetic Sir?

FYI. Bharat has Ganga valley. Go claim your link to that.

let's have Sindh valley.

Is it too much to ask?

And do we need Bharatis giving us certificates to live on our land, and claim our own inheritance?

FYI. Most Pakistanis are born and raised on Sindh river and its valley for the known number of generations.

What about you. Where were you born and raised. And for how many generations?

How many in Bharat claim to be born out of fathers coming down from Sindh river?

How many?

Please enlighten us. Thank you.

If a person is "very logical and has his facts correct about history, identity and purpose of Pakistan", doesn't imply that all his views are correct and factually right. And, btw only facts regarding Lucknows current muslim populations orientation towards Pakistan were being questioned.

He may be exaggerating about the level of support for Pakistan in lucknow at present, but that is because he doesn't live there and so his information is based on his interaction with his Nana, and close relatives. Other than that he is factually correct. Unlike confused people claiming central asian, Iranian and Indus valley civilization at the same time.

Bhai jaan,

with your logic, you will shout at Egypt's claim to pyramids.

hahahahah

Oh Sarkar

Pakistan is the true inheritor of Sindh river civilization. Do we have to file papers on the claim?

Why to be so pathetic Sir?

FYI. Bharat has Ganga valley. Go claim your link to that.

let's have Sindh valley.

Is it too much to ask?

And do we need Bharatis giving us certificates to live on our land, and claim our own inheritance?

FYI. Most Pakistanis are born and raised on Sindh river and its valley for the known number of generations.

What about you. Where were you born and raised. And for how many generations?

How many in Bharat claim to be born out of fathers coming down from Sindh river?

How many?

Please enlighten us. Thank you.

You can claim Indus valley civilization as 'war bounty' . That would be consistent with idea of Pakistan.

This is Bharat :-)

image023.jpg

I hope all of Pakistan thinks like you. Lunatics are incapable of posing any meaningful threat.

Your forgetting Hyderabad, Delhi etc is disappointing. Why only Lucknow? :disagree: All Muslims should be freed from pagan rule.

Does he srsly believes this or is he simply trolling ?

That has to do with the nature of us Lucknowi muslims. We are more into education and fighting with the pen or our words. Even according to me that is the biggest service-convincing those loyalists who have caused damage to the independent cause to give up their pointless love for India and join our ranks. And many have joined us-none of us want to fight unless the situation is so severe that it demands us to.

But the moment we are forced to choose to fight the problems of India have been magnified 10 fold. Also we do not count ourselves as Indian-we are Lucknowi, Hyderabadi or other muslims. Not Indian.

So I will have to convert to Hinduism first?

Fighting with Pen ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Regardless the seeds have been sown by none other than Hindutvas themselves. Voting in a communal figure blamed for severe, extreme levels of violence has been elected and Muslims know what this means for them. Our vote 14% does not even count when even half of the 80% Hindus vote for Modi it means that Modi has won. So we have no voice in a united India. We and our allies think rationally about the benefits of merger with Pakistan or independence.

We are immune to the forced identity imposed on us of Hindustani or Indian. Therefore we work hard for Pakistan and its future. My views on how stupid we muhajirs are is clear. I have expressed them many times. Locked in ethnic conflict with other ethnic groups and supporting a terrorist like Altaf rather than uniting with our loved ones in Lucknow.

oh So your Muslim Votes are 14%??? Which Muslims? Shias, Ahemmadia , Khojas are scarred of Sunnis. They see a savior in Modi . He is the only man who has a might to protect the shias from Sunnis. Indian Shias are fearful of what is happening in sub continent.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom