What's new

RSS-backed body wants Ayurveda, Siddha in "integrated" medicine curriculum

Sanghis have standard tropes. Macaulay being one of them. But let me not distract you from the task at hand - to spread ignorance. Anyone who listens to you does so at his own peril and will pay the price.

And your kind have your "cow" "caste" and "toilet" tropes.

I love it when you pretend to be self important and pass judgment as if it is suppose to mean something. :lol:

But i agree. aryuvedic illaj of some of small scale pain are effective

And your kind have your "cow" "caste" and "toilet" tropes.

I love it when you pretend to be self important and pass judgment as if it is suppose to mean something. :lol:

It's okay. To me you are a malevolent special needs person. I don't mind anything you say. Keep trying the quackery you advertise when you fall ill and you shall soon be no more to spread your ignorance.

People for 1000s pf ryats belived that earth is flat and earth is the center of the universe

Those people were Not Hindus. :coffee: ...... they were white western christians.

Hindus knew that the earth was round and also that it went around the sun.

The ancient Hindu word for "earth" was "Bhugol" which Literally means "Spherical Earth".

Try reading the Bhugola Varnanam.

Yajnavalka of the Yajnavalkya Smriti clearly says that "the sun strings these worlds - the earth, the planets, the atmosphere - to himself on a thread."

Aryabhata even gave the exact measurement of the diameter of the Earth.

This is what comes from being a child of Macaulay.

It's okay. To me you are a malevolent special needs person. I don't mind anything you say. Keep trying the quackery you advertise when you fall ill and you shall soon be no more to spread your ignorance.

How cute, we are getting personal now are we ? :lol:

You are Pathetic. LOL.

Those people were Not Hindus. :coffee: ...... they were white western christians.

Hindus knew that the earth was round and also that it went around the sun.

The ancient Hindu word for "earth" was "Bhugol" which Literally means "Spherical Earth".

Try reading the Bhugola Varnanam.

Yajnavalka of the Yajnavalkya Smriti clearly says that "the sun strings these worlds - the earth, the planets, the atmosphere - to himself on a thread."

Aryabhata even gave the exact measurement of the diameter of the Earth.

This is what comes from being a child of Macaulay.

How cute, we are getting personal now are we ? :lol:

You are Pathetic. LOL.

Please, go ahead and curse me as much as you want. It is nothing in comparison to the harm you are doing by advertising and promoting quackery. Any time you take out to write insults to me is time that you don't have left to spread ignorance. So I am loving it. Do continue this productive exchange.

Please, go ahead and curse me as much as you want. It is nothing in comparison to the harm you are doing by advertising and promoting quackery. Any time you take out to write insults to me is time that you don't have left to spread ignorance. So I am loving it. Do continue this productive exchange.

LOL.......... I did not know I was this powerful and Popular :lol:

Why would I curse a Clown ? I welcome the entertainment. :pop:

LOL.......... I did not know I was this powerful and Popular :lol:

Why would I curse a Clown ? I welcome the entertainment. :pop:

Neither are you powerful nor popular. It's a privilege to be able to spread ideas, even if only 5-10 people view it. And you are abusing that privilege.

But let that not take away from the task - taking India back in time to Vedic glory. Who knows, if you are persistent enough in spinning the time wheel you may get lucky and we might end up there.

By the way, your insults are not half as creative as your quackery and pseudo-science. It seems your talent at spinning stories is not multi-faceted. But then, you have special needs, so I fully understand.

Neither are you powerful nor popular. It's a privilege to be able to spread ideas, even if only 5-10 people view it. And you are abusing that privilege.

But let that not take away from the task - taking India back in time to Vedic glory. Who knows, if you are persistent enough in spinning the time wheel you may get lucky and we might end up there.

By the way, your insults are not half as creative as your quackery and pseudo-science. It seems your talent at spinning stories is not multi-faceted. But then, you have special needs, so I fully understand.

Don't be so Intolerant ......... that is as bad as being Narrow minded.

Do not pretend to be an intellectual because we all know you are not one. What would be the point of wasting my creativity on you. :disagree:

Retaining our "value system" and learning our History does not take us backward. ONly a fool would think that.

They are the foundations on which the future is built.

Its funny to see people who have no idea about their own past, pretend to be able to build any kind of future.

Don't be so Intolerant ......... that is as bad as being Narrow minded.

Do not pretend to be an intellectual because we all know you are not one. What would be the point of wasting my creativity on you. :disagree:

Retaining our "value system" and learning our History does not take us backward. ONly a fool would think that.

They are the foundations on which the future is built.

Its funny to see people who have no idea about their own past, pretend to be able to build any kind of future.

Your value system is shorthand for ignorance. And I do read history, but only as that - it is not my template for life. As for your assessment of my intellect - you are a charlatan who advertises quack medicine. A snake oil salesman. Any negative comment from you is welcome.

Your value system is shorthand for ignorance. And I do read history, but only as that - it is not my template for life. As for your assessment of my intellect - you are a charlatan who advertises quack medicine. A snake oil salesman. Any negative comment from you is welcome.

And yet all one has seen from you are worthless opinions, and not a single Fact. :cheesy:

That is the template that you live by. One full of ignorant opinion and the smug self satisfaction based on that ignorance.

LOL at your attempt to issue me a "certificate" :lol: ...... Kindly do not waste my time by such bogus acts. We all know its as worthless as your opinions.

Now unless you have something relevant to say, do not bother to reply. I am not interested in discussing my personality with you. You may find it interesting, but that is just another sign of a small mind that discuss personalities rather than ideas.

And yet all one has seen from you are worthless opinions, and not a single Fact. :cheesy:

That is the template that you live by. One full of ignorant opinion and the smug self satisfaction based on that ignorance.

LOL at your attempt to issue me a "certificate" :lol: ...... Kindly do not waste my time by such bogus acts. We all know its as worthless as your opinions.

Now unless you have something relevant to say, do not bother to reply. I am not interested in discussing my personality with you. You may find it interesting, but that is just another sign of a small mind that discuss personalities rather than ideas.

So now I have to give facts to a con-man. There is a doctor who has already stated his views on this thread. Being immune to facts, you chose to spin your own.

I do not trade facts with the likes of you. You are no different from those who spam my email with super lotto offers or chainmail fraud. Your wife is a doctor who married Mr. Natwarlal.

So now I have to give facts to a con-man. There is a doctor who has already stated his views on this thread. Being immune to facts, you chose to spin your own.

I do not trade facts with the likes of you. You are no different than those who spam my email with super lotto offers or chainmail fraud. Your wife is a doctor who married Mr. Natwarlal.

lol...... can you stop wasting my time with such rubbish.

Don't waste my time if you have nothing to substance to say. I do not suffer fools gladly.

lol...... can you stop wasting my time with such rubbish.

Don't waste my time if you have nothing to substance to say. I do not suffer fools gladly.

You don't suffer fools gladly, and yet your head is full of Vedic delusions. So how do you live with yourself in that case?

You don't suffer fools gladly, and yet your head is full of Vedic delusions. So how do you live with yourself in that case?

What is "vedic delusions" :cheesy: ..... have you even read the Vedas ? :lol:

What has Ayurveda got anything to do with Vedas ? What an idiot

What is "vedic delusions" :cheesy: ..... have you even read the Vedas ? :lol:

What has Ayurveda got anything to do with Vedas ? What an idiot

So they teach how to use emoticons at the special needs school where you studied. I am impressed.

So what are are you working on currently? Are you writing a spam mail to raise "awareness" about Ayurveda? Or lauding Modiji by writing false WhatsApp messages for promoting yoga? Or mindlessly spreading Sanghi BS on some other thread/forum/website?

Did I miss something from your playbook?

Back
Top Bottom