What's new

RSS again raises agenda to rename Hyderabad as ‘Bhagyanagar’

When people go stupid over which is not worth it
Brihadisvara_Temple_Thanjavur_Full_View.jpg
Spot the RSS...I hope you are wearing those sexy khaki shorts and carrying your stick

Your ancestors were also probably converted by invaders who came to India 3000 years ago and instituted the most Capitalist and oppressive socio-economic and political system in human history. Go to velivada.com which is a site run by Lower Caste Hindus and be arrogant there. :)
I had a discussion with him and his history starts and ends with Hinduism and that's it. He doesn't acknowledge scientific debate on Genome mapping of Indian instead would quote something from mythology or folklore. Lol

Everyone in India can speak enough Hindi to order a meal in Mumbai. No translators required. Menu or no menu. In fact we enquire everything despite a full menu being handed to us.

Admittedly the place is very run down, but not unsafe. Like i said, its behind Taj Hotel so not in the wilderness by any stretch.
That's not true. A fair amount of population doesn't speak or understand Hindi. Indians still use English as a medium to communicate properly within themselves.
Mumbai is still widely referred to as Bombay but the term "Madras" has sort of died down and is mostly referred to as "Chennai". Back to the op, I personally wouldn't want North Indian politicians to meddle with the South and would still prefer "Hyderabad" over "Bhagyanagar" anytime
South can change Northern city names.
Unlike what the media, pseudo liberals or propaganda channels project...meat is still widely consumed in most parts of India, particularly the south. There are no particular official laws banning any kind of meat except for some local politicians gimmicks

Beef (be it buffalo or cow) is common in many states but most of them still resort to lamb/goat due to the familiarity and availability
I thought India had strict media controls. How is it then fake news is more popular than actual news?
Chennai is name patinam means city in local language. Chennaipatinam means Chennaicity. Name is older than madras itself

That's a tongue twister but does sound like a noun.

I never said you said it, but many Hindu's believe that it is.

Wow - comparing this religious temple over the Taj Mahal - which is a Mausoleum (NOT a religious monument) and therefore beyond religious debate and resulting bigotry. It is an ode, a monument to an Emperor's love for his favorite consort.

Conservative Islam actually forbids building Mausoleums of any sort, this is a marvelous exception.

What Indian/South Asian woman (for that matter, any woman in the World) would not feel lucky to be the subject of this sort of love and be immortalized by a monument like this through the annals of history? Ask them.

1699466386246.png

There is a reason it is considered one of the 7 wonders of the New World,

The Taj was gifted to India (and the world) by fortunate circumstances (Indians did pay to have this built at the time, using their own skills, their own materials and their aestheticism, it is proudly theirs) and some Indians bad-mouthing this monumental and superbly aesthetic "dream" of a building (and environs) is unfortunate.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom