What's new

RSAF F-15 goes down in International Waters

Its hard to wipe out any extremist group in a very poor nation, much harder to wipe out one in a war torn one. I doubt the Saudis will go for an all out ground invasion.

I think they will. or their pet terrorists will. i would hate to be a houthi at this moment.

U.S. Navy rescues 2 Saudi pilots who ejected from F-15 aircraft

Casualty of war, a portion of that collateral damage that happens in any conflict. KSA needs to be ready for more as its just a part of any conflict. I am sure Iran will provide some SAMs to these people.

"If you don't have the stomach to take some hits in return, don't punch someone and start a fight" (My boxing coach said it to me years ago)

Casualty of war, a portion of that collateral damage that happens in any conflict. KSA needs to be ready for more as its just a part of any conflict. I am sure Iran will provide some SAMs to these people.

"If you don't have the stomach to take some hits in return, don't punch someone and start a fight" (My boxing coach said it to me years ago)
If Iran is allowed to further bolster Houthi defenses, it will be a long war..

the good or a satisfying thing is that it was due to a mechanical failure, otherwise if it would have been shot, then things would have moved in a very dangerous direction.......

If Iran is allowed to further bolster Houthi defenses, it will be a long war..

"You don't go into a war thinking about the duration, you go into it with balls and courage to win" (A buddy from SF's). KSA needed to think it through if they'd have a cow over the "duration". Its a conflict, if you are in, go try to win it, otherwise, don't start it!!

"You don't go into a war thinking about duration, you go into it with balls and courage to win" (A buddy from SF's). KSA needed to think it through if they'd have a cow over the "duration". Its a conflict, if you are in, go try to win it, otherwise, don't start it!!
I am sure the Saudi military planners have a planned a short decisive one, they have imposed a naval blockade on Yemen. Only the US in the modern world can allow itself to have a long prolonged war without becoming a poor state, only the US.

could it be the first f15 lost to enemy fire still too early to say but if it is then saudis need to further improve their training as they have lost the jet with no previous deaths on fields to enemy fire on its record.other wise technical errors do happen and with this much sortie rate are somewhat bound to.

RSAF Eagle down?:o:
I guess our analysis was that Hautis and Alqaeda in Yemen is very poor in anti air capabilities............ and still they managed to shot down F15!
I was reading an Iranian page saying'' we have given our Yemeni brothers enough medicines to counter any cancer''
I think Iranians have provided them anti air systems. Man pads for sure :crazy:

F-15,Eurofighter,Rafale. that would be quite the trifecta

that's only the case if if you are the U.S.

the gulf alliance doesn't have to worry about the rules of engagement and reducing collateral damage.

if they want to wipe out the houthis they will.

It seems like the RSAF is considering F-18's as well.

And what if it was shot down by Iranians? Will the House of Saud order an invasion if Iran? :azn:
It's Iran directly fighting in the guise of this one and that one ....KSA should attck Iran !

"You don't go into a war thinking about the duration, you go into it with balls and courage to win" (A buddy from SF's). KSA needed to think it through if they'd have a cow over the "duration". Its a conflict, if you are in, go try to win it, otherwise, don't start it!!
War requires money and Modern Warfare requires a lot of it. And if they went with "balls and courage" they too would be fighting like the Houthis rather than use airstrikes and huge amount of armoured vehicles and tanks. Insurgency on the other hand is cheap and it requires "balls and courage"

And what if it was shot down by Iranians? Will the House of Saud order an invasion if Iran? :azn:

no , but the consequences can be horrible for region , Saudi Airforce , can beat Iranian Air force , anytime .... there is no doubt about that

It's really funny.. every time a F-15 is downed in operation, it's because of a mechanical failure.. Just like during Odyssey Dawn when a US F-15E has crashed. Curious.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom